Bubble Tea

Diva Squad

Luhan's P.O.V.   

The time wen fast and finally were at our last period, Music. I'm really excited I really love Music and I even have it with Beakhyunnie and Kyungie. I looked around to see if Jongin was here in the class as well but, I was wrong. The bell rang, and there was someone running catching his breath. It was Jongin, he apologized to the teacher for being late. 

   The teacher said it was fine and told him to sit by me. I was really nervous, I am not ready to face him again but, in my heart I know that I'm really happy that he's back. My whole hear broke into pieces when he left me. Maybe I should start talking to him but, what if he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore? Ohh well! I tried atleast.

No One's P.O.V.

   The bell rand and Luhan went to his locker to put his things inside as he opened his locker a not fell out.
Jongin: Luhan we need to talk. Will you go to the Bubble Tea Place by our school?, I'll be waiting.
Luhan just nodded, He doesn't know what to do, bur he was happy to have bubble tea again with Jongin.

Kai was already leaving with Sehun at that time but, Kai stopped his tracks when he remembered to meet up with Luhan.
" Sehun! You can go ahead" Kai said making Sehun look at him weirdly.

"I have too meet "My Little Deer"" Kai added making Sehun nod.
 

" Arasso! but, remember you have to introduce me to him, I bet you two will be a good couple." Sehun replied making Kai blush like a teenage girl.

" You better go now your "Little Deer" will be waiting for you and don't blush like that around him Jongin-hyung, you'll embarras yourself".

"Yah! I wasn't blushing" Sehun left Kai smiling because, he saw how happy he's brother is, I just hope this works out.

At The Bubble Tea:

   Kai was waiting for almost 20 minutes and got bored, he was about to leave and srood up from his seat but, he saw the cute looking angelic deer coming toward him so, he sat back down from where he was seating." Sorry Jongin I was late, I tried to explain to my friend where I'm going and they wanted to come because, they thought you were gonna hurt-" Luhan didn't finish what he was saying and looked down at Kai."Well atleast you're here now, do you want ot order now?" Kai asked and Luhan simply gave him a nod. Luhan seated opposite to Luhan and everything just became awkward while waiting for the waiter.

Luhan's P.O.V.

Jongin asked me if milk still my favorite bubble tea flavor and I shook my head " Taro is my favorite now" 
"Do you hate me Luhan?" Jongin asked sounding more serious now.

"If you wan tot know the truth, yeah, I'm really mad when you left , it was the worst feeling I've ever experienced in my life, I didn't know what to do when you left, you just vanished and didn't say a single word to me" I replied.

" I want to telly uo the truth right now, why I left but, not in public, I'm sure I'll be emotional if we talk about it" I can tell that Jongin
was about to cry, I cutted him " but when I saw you this morning my heart felt something that I've never had fopr along time. It was hte happiness that only you could give to me...."

Kyungsoo P.O.V.

   I am really worried about Hannie-hyung right now but, then again I'm really trusting him to being strong for this as well. An Umma can't help to worry right?..Though I am getting ticked off by Hyunnie's whining he has been walking back and forst on the same spot in front of me for an hour now and it's making head spin! I stopped him..

  "Hyunnie! Strop worrying!" I yelled, I know he's worried for his bestfriend but, he needs to lighten up and trust Hannie-hyung for this. "I can't!" he yelled back." I know you're worried to death but, this is his business!" I replied trying not to yell back. He sighed " It's just that..I don't wanna see him being so sad just like back then..because, I know how it hurts.." I rubbed his back to try and comfort him. I myself have witnessed them from their desperate days and I know how they felt really dreadful.

   Hyunnie sighed " but ahh well! I need to Ligthen up, I know Luhan-hyung can do this!" he said making a figthing sign. " but, if Luhan-hyung came crying or even a little bit sad I will murder Jongin!" he laughed and I laughed along.

Chanyeol P.O.V.

   I'm in Seoul's airport and I finally came back! and I will be going to SM College tommorow. I wonder if Baekkie as still here..Does he still remember me? I wonder if he's mad at me for him without a word..Ahh! who am I kidding?! Of course he's mad, he must've felt betrayed, and I can't even imagine how he would have felt. I feel really guilty for leaving him, I should've atleast explained why I had to go...Stupid Dad! but, there's no going back now it's been 7 years and I can't go back.

   I really hope my Baekkie would forgive me. I can't bare being ignored by my Baekkie himself I don't even wanna start with him being mad at me, though I've never thought of him being childish as getting mad at all. In all of my years being childhood friends with him, I have never seen him get mad or angry. Baekkie has always been so serious making me admire him so much, he was so smart for a kid he was very good at math as well..I wonder if he's still the same as before. I snapped out out of my thoughts as, I was reaady to head out to my own home but, I will have to face him soon and I'm sure of it.

 Kai's P.O.V.

   I was really happy when Luhan said those words but, at the same time, i feel guilty for leaving Luhan. I asked Luhan if we can go back to being friends, the same as before. " I don't know Jongin, I don't want be left again and I'm not the same Luhan as before, I became strong, I'm not the weak Luhan that you knew in the past, I don't even know if I can forgive you right now but, I will think about it, maybe we can be friends but, not bestfriend. I don't trust anyone easily anymore, I learned all this because, of my Umma" Luahn said with attitude.

  I frozed when I heard those word come out of Luhan's mouth, I feel like I am nothing him anymore. I acted like I heard nothing, I just want to scream and cry for his forgiveness but, he was really different now. After we drankthe buuble tea, Luhan stood up and was about to leave but, turned around " You have to gain my trust again, If you want to be friends again but, I'm really happy you finally came back" he said without a simply calm tone, then left. I just really want scream out of my head and cry and tell him why I left but, I guess it's just gonna have to wait.
 

Luhan's P.O.V.

  In my mind I feel really proud for myself but, deep inside my heart, I really wanna be friends with Jongin again and tell him how much I missed him and I just want to go back as before but, I'm afraid he'll leave me again.

   I'm finally back in the apartment, I opened the door and Baekhyunnie came running toward me touching parts of my body looking for any injuries. " Are you okay?, Did he do anything? Are you injured anywhere?" he asked as he lifted my arm and checked my waist. I chuckled " I'm fine,I'm fine" I reassured him. Baekhyunnie sighed in relief " Kyungsoo-hyung! it's okay you can leave the bat!" he yelled. "Okay!" Kyungie yelled back. I laughed really hard making Baekhyunnie stare at me. "What is it?" he asked." W-were you that w-worried?" I said between laughs and giggles."Hey you can't just laugh it out!" Kyungie chuckled as he was coming towards me and Baekhyunnie. " I'm just glad your okay" they both said in unison as I chuckled." Anyway..what happened?"


Everyone sorry for the short P.O.V.!!