"Hang out"

Diva Squad

Luhan's P.O.V.

    I was really shocked when Jongin lead me to the so called surprise in the park, there were lot's of deer in sight, As I walked around, I was mezmerized, the place was full of things I love. When I was about to say something, Jongin was nowhere to be find, I tried to find him but I couldn't find him anywhere. When I was about to give up, I suddenly heard a song playing and saw Jongin standing on something that looked like a stage.

   When I heard the first tune I knew what song it was, Apink's Nonono, I thought Jongin was going to sing for me but, instead he started dancing. My eyes widened, when Jongin and I were still kids he would always dance for me whenever I feel down, even if he hated dancing in front of someone, even if he was very good at it.

   Whenever I see him dance, I would always burst out laughing out of nowhere, he just dances so cutely and makesh the best expressions. He started dancing in front of me, I tried my best to focus on him but, I could'nt contain myself and started laughing hysterically. He stopped dancing and saw him blush, I think he was embarassed.

Kai's P.O.V.

   I saw Deer-hyung laughing really hard, I felt really embarassed so, I stopped dancing but, I was happy at the same time, I'm so happy that I make him happy again. I wanted to ask him something but, I was really nervous because, what if he doesn't want to?

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

   "Yah! Kyungsoo-hyung, where's Luhan-hyung?" I asked Kyungsoo-hyung who was cooking, as I walked down the stairs. " He's still not back yet" he replied.

" This Jogngin better not have done anything to Luhan-hyung" I huffed.

"Don't worry too much, you don't know, they might've made uo you know" I scoffed.

"As if, even if Luhan-hyung did, I still won't" I muttered.

   "Just eat" he commanded setting down bacons and eggs in a plate on the table." Fine, fine..but why are we having this combination of food, isn't this for breakfast?" I replied stuffing myself with bacon. "Stop whining it's the only food we had insinde the refigerator, plus, your eating it anyway" he replied.

"and Oh yeah Hyunnie?" he called out, which I replied with a humn. 

"I don't think, I'll be able to got ot the movie with you tonight" I widened my eyes

"Whyyyeee???" I whined.

" I have some buisiness to attend to

"b-but"

"no butts! you'll be fine"

   "Fine!!" I whined once again. "You can just go with your other friends like...Daehyun was it?" I nodded. " We barely hang outside of school though!, that'd be- nevermind! I know who to go with" I said stuffing myself with my last bacon.

   I rushed upstairs to get my phone and texted him 'Hey still wanna hang out with me? my friend caanceled at the last miute' after a few seconds he replied ' of course, you know I can't turn you down' I gagged at his message, cheesy much? '

Oh really now? alright then let's meet up later at 6~'  I replied back. 

'Got it then see ya there'

'See ya Channie~'

Kai's P.O.V.

   I asked Deer-hyung if he wanted to eat somewhere with me, he nodded shyly, I was happy to see him happy with me again but, I still can't tell if he had already forgiven me. We went to the closest Bubble tea shop he is really a fan of bubble tea as for me, I remember back when were young, whenever he's mad at me, I would always but him bubble tea, then everything would be better and he would forgive me right away. But this time this is not the same case though, I tried everything I could so he can forgive me, but as I think farther, do I even deserve his forgiveness?

   We ordered our fav. bubble tea flavors and some snacks as well and as we waited, I could see that Deer-hyung was really excited. I want to start a conversation but, I get nervous that he will just, answer the question then back to being awkward but, I'm still going to do.

" D-D-Deer-hyung did you e-enjoy my surprise f-for you?" i stuttered out. 

   He looked at me in the eyes and thought that I said something wrong but, then he gave me a peck on my left cheek. I widened my eyes of surpriseness, I started to heat up, I didn't know what to do, I felt like I was dreaming and never wanted wake up but, then Deer-hyung said something

   "Does that answer your question?" Then this stupid waitress came in and ruined the moment, I swear to god this waitress needs to get the hell out of here before I throw her off a cliff...

   After we ate i took Deer-hyung back to his apartment, we didn't talk much in the car because, it was really awkward, and didn't wanna talk about the kiss, it makes even want to do it again. We got in their apartment, Deer-hyung was about to leave but, I stopped him by grabbing him form the wirst " Am I forgiven Deer-hyung?" I asked nervously.

   He looked at me straight int he eyes " I can't be mad at you for a long time, I can't handle it, when i first saw you at school, I just wanted to hug the like out of you because, I missed you so much but, it really hurt when you left, I know you were sincerely sorry for what happened, so I forgive you but, promise me to never leave ever again!"

   I walked closer to Deer-hyung and hugged him, I was already crying when I went up to him, I felt so happy, I can't believe that Deer-hyung has forgiven me.

   "I will never leave you ever again, I promise " I said quietly sobbing.

   After all the comforting and promises, we said our goodbyes to each other. I left happy and successful, I wa sso excited to tell Sehun the good news so, I looked for my phone and cupped every pocket of my jeans but, I couldn't find it. I must've dropped it, at the Bubble tea shop.

No One's P.O.V.

   Chanyeol has been waiting for almost half an hour for Baekhyun and he's still nowhere to be seen! Chanyeol was about to go inside the building, when he spotted the smaller male, who looked a little different, is that eyeliner? he wondered.

   " Hey!" Baekhyun greeted at the opposite side, Chanyeol gave him a wave. Chanyeol only meant to grin at him but, without noricing he was already staring at Baekhyun intently. "Is something in my face?" Baekhyun thought.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked but, Chanyeol only shook his head.

" It's the first time I've seen you wear eyeliner"

" I don't really wear it at school"

" It suits you" he complimented making Baekhyun flush a red tint blush on his face.

"Well thank you" he replied.

"What shoould we watch?" Chanyeol asked as they went in the building

" Well it's a little kiddy but, I wanted to watch Frozen!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Frozen it is then" Chanyeol replied, before Chanyeol could even move, Baekhyun tugged on his shirt.

" Didn't you want to watch anything else?" Baekhyun asked pouting cutely at Chanyeol.

"A-Ahh it's okay, there wasn't actually a-any movie I wanted to watch in particular" Chanyeol stuttered, of course, who could've denied the smaller's aegyou?

"Are you sure?" Baekhyun tilted his head, Chanyeol didn't trust his mouth to even utter a single word so he just nodded eagerly and gave him a smile. " Let's go" Chanyeol said and they went in the Theather.

"Whaa- the Theather's empty" Chanyeol said dumbfounded.

"That's alright! more room for us!" Baekhyun yelled happily

"Come on let's go sit in the middle!" Baekhyun said, gesturing Chanyeol to sit with him, and he did.

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

   Baekhyun are you out mind?!? Are you trying to kill me with your cuteness? I yelled inside my head, I mean who couldv'e? We've been watching the movie for about an hour and I couldn't even cocentrate on what I was watching! why you ask? because, Baekkie here is being a cute little right now, how? he's been squealing like a teenage girl or about half an hour, the way he sngs along with the movie quietly is just too cute! I didn't know he had this angelic voice of his, and on top of all he's been laying his head on top of my shoulder while clinging to them, like my nonexistant girlfriend.

   I snapped out of my thought when Baekkie suddenly looked at me " Yeol you getting bored?" he whispered having a guilt on his face

" O-Of course not" I mentally facepalmed myself at my stuttering.

" But you've been so quiet" Baekkie gave me a pout with an addition of his famous puppy eyes, my heart skipped a beat, Oh god please tell me this is true..

"Yeol?"  he asked

"Y-Yes?" i stuttered once again.

" Should we go?" i shooked my head

" Let's continue watching"

"but you're boreeddd!~" he whined, I chuckled and shook my head once more

" I was quiet entertained actually"

" You didn't look like it!" Baekkie retorted.

" Just too focused- don't worry about it" I assured him.

" If you say so" he replied and went back on watching, 5 minutes later he was back to the squealing Baekkie earlier, he seemed to be enjoying this, we didn't really had any time to watch movies when we were little, he enjoyed them this much? After another hour we finished the movie, we decided to go eat at a cafe near the Theather.

   We took a seat at the corner and ordered and the waiter came back shortly with our orders. " So what did you think of the movie?" I started

" It was..unique?"

"How so?"

"Because, for the first time, the spell didn't break with a kiss"

" ahh your right, it didn't have that cliche part like other movies, I find it interesting as well"

"Hmmn-mm" Baekkie replied with a humn.

" So how have you been since the last time we met?" I asked changing the subject.

" Pretty good, now that my bestfriend's back!" he squealed giving me two thumbs up with his cheeky eyesmile and offf I go to Baekkie wonderland..is this seriously happening?!

" I missed you a lot you know.. I was pretty shocked when you just transfered at our school, I mean you didn't even say anything when you left" My heart fell, I seriously can't stand seeing Baekkie like this, considering that it's my fault that he is at this state.

"I'm r-really so-"

" I mean, I don't really mind now since you're back and that's what really important" Baeekie cutted me off with his fast reassurance sentence, he started heaving heavy breaths afterwards, I chuckled

" Here have some drink" I said handing him his lemon tea

" Thank you" he said gave me a smile.

   After awhile we just chatted the whole time and took out time together catched up with everything when I was gone, well I obviously didn't get to talk with all Baekkie's stories but, I didn't mind it was fun seeing him actually act them animatedly. Finally it was getting late and it was time to go. " Should we go now?" I asked and he gave me a nod and went out the cafe.

" Do you want me to walk you?" I asked, he shooked his head.

" No, I saw you going home last time and I saw you go on the opposite direction from where I live" Baekkie said as a matter of factly.

" Well alright then I guess I'll see you around" I said and waved as did he, I turned around was about to leave but, I suddenly felt pressure on my back..it was Baekkie backhugging, which surprised me, makinh me flush. " Bye Channie!!" Baekkie said and when I turned, he waas gone, It felt really weird and my face was still hot from all the blushing but, then I finally admitted it.......

I was gay for my bestfriend...