He's Back

Diva Squad

No One's P.O.V:

   It's Monday in the morning 6:00am Luhan Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are getting for the new starting year of the schoolin SM College as freshmans. They got dressed and ate breakfast and ready to go. The three walk to school because, it's close to their apartment about 2 blocks away. By the time they reached the school it was 6:10 already. The Divas thought that they would walk around and look for their classes since they have a lot more time to spare.

 

  The Diva's wondered aroung for awhile and hadn't realize that the time had passed by really fast so they, quickly ran their first class. The Diva's had the same first class which is Math, when they got to their supposed class they were just about in time before the bell rang. They quickly sat on their respected seats befor the teacher came ans sigh in relief.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

   I was tired running and we finally made it!I told Luhan-hyung this was the best class because, I know Luhan-hyung will get pissed. He hated Math, I don't get why people think math is the hardest classes, it's just numbers. The teacher gave an equation in the board and called Luhan-hyung. I solved the equation as fast I could so, I can give the answer to Luhan-hyung but,.. the teacher caught us. We got an hour detention after class. All the students eyed us as they laughed at us. The teacher told us to go outside.

Luhan's P.O.V

   When we were outside of the class, I saw two tall guy walking passing by. The dark guy looked familiarto me, but I just ignored it and took the book and set it on top of my head for the punishment. My head got tired and when the book was about to fall, someone caught it for me..It was the Mr. tan guy walking he,..really looked familiar to me. "Be careful" said Mr. Tan "Thank you" I replied. Oh my god! he even sounds familiar! He gave me the book back to me and was about to leave but, I caught his wrist and stopped him ." h-have we met before?" I asked Mr. Tan curiously my stomach was starting to feel funny , waiting for his answer."Yes" he replied with a nod " Little deer" he added.

   My eyes widend at the nickname I remember now! All the memories of my desperate came back to me. i was about to tear up but, I remebered what Kyungsoo taught me..to be strong but, I wasn't just ready for this so I ran away as fast as possible from him. "Hyung" I heard him call out "Let me explain!" he tried to catch me but..No! that did not stop me so, I continued to run and run. I just he's here...

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

   I was busy listening to music form my ipad that, I didn't realized Luhan-hyung was gone. When I looked back I saw Luhan-hyung running away from someon. I followed him andran to catch up with him, he miight be an athlete but I am still as fast of a runner as him. I saw him went to the bathroom, I looked for him on one of the bathroom rooms that were closed and he was in the fourth one, I knocked.

"Luhan-hyung!" I called out "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just feel mixed up and frustrated right now" he replied in a whine. He opened the door separating us."Baekhyunnie..he's back".

"Who's back?" I asked in confusion, he's acting really weird he isn't usually like this. What happened that I missed? I recalled on what happened just an hour ago, I remembered hearing some noises and seeing a tanned guy..wait!- "You mean?!?" I said in a shock state, Luhan-hyung just gave me a nod.

Jongin is back.. 



Thorry for the thort chapter! I'll try making it longer next time!
My First Language isn't English so I apologize for the mistakes.