The Plan

Diva Squad

Kai's P.O.V.

   I admit I am really depressed with what happened with Deer-hyung but, I guess there's nothing to be upset about since, it is my fault wht he's mad at me. Though I feel much better now for some reason...It was that guy I just met just now, he had really cute doee eyes~ and he was short for a guy but, it does suit his image. I chuclked, what was his name again? Kyung?...Kyung something....ahh! whatever, I'll just call him Kyungie, I shooked my head, nahh too basic, maybe Kyungienie! I nodded in satisfaction, yep that's better.

   Well enough of that I really have a big problem and If I don't do anything soonersoon, Deer-hyung might never forgive me at all. How can I gain his trust again? It's all so complicated! I pulled my hair in annoyance. Should I ask help from Kyungienie? He did say that If I need help that he would help me but, he's a stranger! Can I really trust him?! then again, he did help me feel a lot better and it really did work and I could tell he was really kind, helping a stranger even though you don't know them but, something did confuse me.

   The way he made me feel better was not because, of him asking what's wrong. It was something about his presence...I just felt really comfortable when I talked to him and not to mention that smile of his was, really cute and his face looked squishy that you'd want to squish them all day. Ahh! What am I talking about?! Ah! all this thinking is making me more confused and it's starting to give me headache. 

   So started clearing my head and then for awhile I decided to finally head back and find Sehun so, I stood up and stretched, when I looked down I saw a purple colored ipod, that had a sticker stamped on it that said Kyungsoo <3 with a smiley face . That's him! Now that you think about it, he was looking for his ipod so, Kyungsoo was his name~ well I got the first syllable right~ I picked the ipod from the ground and shoved it inside me pocket and decided to give it to him when I see him.

   I walked down the stair straight to me locker and the last bell eventually rang and came Sehun running to me looking happy and breathless.

Sehun's P.O.V.

   I'm so excited, I'm finally going to my last period, I'm finally going to see him again. I'm heading to the class rigth now and I found myself smiling, I usually don't smile like this, I only smile when I'm with my brother. I don't just give any smile to people, unless they are really close to me. Did I really fall for himt hat easily? is this what people call "Love at First Sight"? but, I never believed in that but, I guess I did~ " Love at First Sight".

   I think that's a good thing, it really feels good inside. I'm finally in the class I started to scan the room and my eyes landed to him. I got stunned again, by his angelic face. The bell already rang and I'm still standing by the doorlike a dork. The teacher snap me in reality, the people started to laugh at me and I gave them my Poker face but, then, I landed my eyes to him again and smiled again, I just stared at him for the rest of the whole period.

   I don't  why I always get stunned by him whenever I see him, I need to practice not to get stunned by him, everytime I see him. The bell already rang and I didn't realize it, I just got back in reality when one of the student yelled at me " Hey Poker Face! it's time to leave!" I ran towards Jongin as fats as I could've, I really wan to tell Jongin about him.

"Yah! Is there someone trying to catch you?, Why were you running?" Jongin asked annoyingly.

"Why are ou smiling have you gone crazy?!?, You never smile!" Jongin added.

"I will tell you everything when we get home" I said to him.

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

  It was the last period and gave all my attention in to staring at my Baekkie, he didn't look mad when he saw me, maybe he doesn't remember me at all. I just noticed that he was always with that dolly looking girl all the time, are they dating?! As I sighed, the bell evetually rang.

   Yes! I exclaimed mentally, I got up of my chair and headed to my locker, and settled my stuff inside my locker. Then I made a bee line to Baekkie's locker which was seven locker down ot mine. As I came towards him, he seemed to have noticed me and he looked up to me. So, I gave a wave but, he didn't give me any reaction.

"Hello" I greeted, then he suddenly looked annoyed.

"Hi" he replied with his calm tone.

"Beakkie! do you remember me?" I asked, then his face turned to a not pleasing one, a quiet angry one if I may describe. 

"Don't you dare call me that!" He growled at me.

   My eyes widened at the sudden burstment, I feel nervous now.

"I-" I was cutted off when he gave me a smile and a sudden chuckle and started laughing at me. I gave him a confused face.

"Just kidding~" waving his hand.

"Sorry, ofcourse I remember you Channie~" he added, now I feel more relief though I can't get myself to talk anymore.

"Are you okay?"Baekie asked waving his handsback and fort in front of my face.

"Y-Yes" I stuttered finally snapping out of my thoughts.

"You nearly gave me an heart attack!" I chuckled giving him a playful punch on the shoulder.

"Ahh~ did I?" he replied in a sarcastic tone, which I do not why for..

"Since when have you been back?!" Baekkie asked.

"Yesterday" I replied.

" I haven't seen you in like forever"he smiled.

"Yeah.. I missed you.." I replied smiling back to him, he was silent for a moment

"Yeah..me too" he said showing no affection.

"Hey! Listen since, it's been a long time, do you want to hang out sometime?" I asked confidently, certain that he would say yes.

"I'll think about it" was what I got as an answer.

"Ohh..okay.." I replied.

" I'll have to go my Luhan-hyung is waiting for me" My?!

"Who?" I asked feeling a bit left out.

"Ohh you know the that i was sitting with in music class" he replied, Music class?, you mean dolly face girl?

"Ohh..That girl?!" I asked

"girl?"

"Yeah the one that looked like a doll"

Beakkie thought for awhile then started snickering.

"No, no, no Luhan-hyung is a boy!" he said between giggles, I widend my eyes.

"He- She is?!"

"Yeah many confuses him as a girl because, he's just cute just like that~"I chuckled a bout the fact, then I saw Baekkie look at the clock.

"Well I'll see you around" he said and finally taking off, giving me a waveto wave back on.

   As I recalled on what just happened, Baekkie changed a lot, he smiles and laughs more often now, usually I would be the only that can make him smile or laugh and, it was tough job! but, even though he doesn't seem mad why do I still feel dinstance and uneasy?..

Sehun's P.O.V.'

   We are finally back at our house, I'm so excited to tell Jongin about the guy I've been telling him about. I went upstairs and changed so, I can go to jongin's room. I finally got done and ran to Jongin's room.

"What are you doing here! My little dongsaeng"Jongin teased.

"Jongin-hyung! I already told you! I have something important to tell you!" I whined.

"I know I was just kidding! So what do you want to tell me?" Jongin smirked.

"Okay so after school, I talked to you but, I ran into someone. Then I was going to yell at him but, when I saw his face, I got stunned by his angelic face, I get into reality then he was gone. I realized we had some class together, everytime I see him, it always makes me smile and I blush at some point."

"Aww! My little Donsaeng is inlove" Jongin teased again.

"Yah! I don't even know his name yet! should I stalk him?" I said jokingly.

"Are you going to show him to me?"

"Actually no! When I make him my boyfriend, You will be going to meet him then"

"But I want to helpl you" Jongin whined.

"Nope! I can do this by myself and I'm all grown up now" I said confidently.

"Okay then but when you need my help, just tell me Arraso?"

"Arrasso" I replied.

I left his room and went back to my room and took a shower then cooked for both of us . I'm so excited on going to school!

Kai's P.O.V.

   After Sehun left my room, I got an headache about how to make my little dder trust me again. I'm so confused I don't know what to do, then I remember what made my deer-hyung happy back in our childhood.I will start wiht this so, he will realize that I am sincere and that way I could gain his trust. 

   Then what if Deer-hyung doesn't like this anymore? and I could really tell that he did change..a lot but, that 's not going to stop me from going to do it though, I was about to get all emotional again when Sehun called me for dinner, I went down and ate with Sehun.

Luhan's P.O.V.

   I'm thinking about Jongin all day and it makes me wan to just forget everything but, it really hurts, I don't want it to happen to me again, leaving me without any words, I'm so worried about him. I don't like it when he skips class, I don't know but, I don't like the way  I treated him but, he deserved it. 

  He was almost about to cry and, I can't bare to see him like that, it also make me want to just weep and cry, I don;t like seeing him like that but,  i have to be strong it's what Umm-Kyungsoo thought me afterall. 

   I was wondering what Baekhyunnie felt when he saw Chanyeol, I think there will be a war that's goign to accure soon. Baekhyunnie is really different now, how can he talk to Chanyeol and act like it's nothing happened? anyways I'm so excited!...Baekhyun's plan...