Uh-Oh

Diva Squad

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

  Luhan-hyung has told us what happend and I'm so proud of him, I got worried for nothing. I nearly forgot that he's not the same as before, he's grown to a strong man now. Both Kyungsoo-hyung and I hugged Luhan-hyung and told him how proud we were.It really is getting late now so, I went up to my room straight to the bathroom. I washed my face after I took my eyeliner off, after that I became drowsy.I guess all that worrying made mw tired so, I went to sleep as fast as I could.

   Next day there have been rumorsthat there will be a new exchange student moving. I didn't really think that it was true since, It is really childish. Me and my hyungs are already in class in our seats talking about our science project. The bell eventually rang and the teacher came and the other students went to their seats. As the teacher went in the class, he told us about a new student. Tsk. so, it was true, I didn't really care on who the guy is so I went in my own world and stared outside the window. 

Then suddenly I heard Luhan-hyung calling out for me, I snapped out of my thoughts.

" What?" I whisphered next to him.

" Is that him?" he asked.

"...Who" 

"Him!" he said as he pointed at the new guy upront.

   Who was really tall not to mention he was really cute. He was staring directly me, I don't know why though, but, he does look familiar, have I seen him before? Then heard the teacher that he will be seating in front of me, Oh brother how will I see the front of the door now?I sighed. "Hi" the guy said and waved as, he walked towards the seat infront of me, I was startled when I heard him, his voice really deep!

   But what did Luhan-hyu- You mean him?! That's him?! I tried. I tried to cool off my head, so I won't just burst out, I calmly called at Luhan-hyung " What was his name?" I asked. "He said Park Chanyeol" he whisphered. Now that really got me, What is he doing here? What did he finally felt guilty from these years? How dare he even come here and just talk to me like nothing had happened.

   I heard Luhan-hyung call out for me again "Is it him?" he asked. I gave him a slight yet frustrated nod. I saw Luhan-hyung making the famous :O expression. I also heard him mutter "Uh-Oh" yep uh-oh indeed for Chanyeol that is.

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

   Well I finally got to my first class and it was math, when the bell rang the teacher quickly introduced me as the new student in the classroom. Then he asked me to introduce myself " My name is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol" I ended my introduction as I smiled to all of them, I heard a few squealsin the room but, I ignoredit, I was too worried about how I will speak to Baekkie.

   Then something caugth y eye at the back of the room, someone straing out the windowand I quickly recognized him, it was Baekkie, and I was sure fo it. There was a dolly looking girl that was calling out to him he quickly said what. Then suddenly suddenly  she was pointing at me though, I was staring at Baekkie. But that was cutted off when the teacher told me to seat infront of him, I felt really happy and nervous that I thought my head was gonna explode.

   As I was walking towards the spot I manage to give him a wave and blurt out a Hi though he didn't reply, he just stared at me. Oh god now he thinks your a weirdo. For awhile now I heard whispering at the back but, I couldn't hear them clearlybut, in the end I heard the dolly faced girl mutter " Uh-Oh" for some reason that gave me chills. I can feel something is coming ahead of me and I don't think it's gonna be good.

Sehun's P.O.V.

   I haven't seen Jongin-hyung sicne yesterday and I'm looking for him now but, I can't find him anywhere. We have the same first calss which is dancing class and he isn't even here yet. Something must've happen yesterday, Jongin-hyung rarely miss dance class better yet, never actually. After first period I started looking for him again and I did it as well between every class. I wonder if he's alrightI didn't even see him come home last night.

   During lunch break I still continued looking for Jongin-hyung and I went to the last place I haven't checked on, the rooftop of the school. I facepalmed myself, why didn't I think of it before? Realizing that I might have just found where my hyung is, I hurried my way to the rooftop, as I reached it I opened the door leading to it and there it was. Hyung was looking back away from me he was staring down the entrance of the school, he seems really depressed. " What's wro-" I was cutted off when he suddenly tackled me to a hug. "Hyung..what happened?" I asked worriedly. I heard him sniffle..wait! he's he crying?I knew it! something did happen." h-he's mad" of course, I predicted that this would happen but, I had a little faith that, the little deer of his would've atleast been happy to see him. I let it slide and pat mt hung soothingly at the back as he cried on my shoulder.

   When hyung was done crying, I asked him if he would go back to class now but, he simply shook his head and I gave him a nod. "Then I will leave for now, I gotta go to class now okay?" I said and he gave a me a nod and finally left him. I hurried downstairs that I unknowingly dropped mt phone, so I picked it up as fast as I could've and stood up but, I accidentally bumped into someone and fell to the floor, first.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V.

  Ahh~ it's finally the second luch break which is when I, Hannie and Hyunnie eat, Lucky~.

" Kyungsoo-hyung hurry up!" Hyunnie yelled.

"Huh? Where's Hannie? I asked making it sound like a whine.

" He had to get something from his class, his ipod I think.." he replied pulling me to the lunchroom.

"Oh!" I said making him stop waling and look at me

" Speaking of ipod! I think I left mine in the rooftop yesterday" I yelled.

" Hello? I'm just right here you don't have to yell!" he yelled back. 

" Yeah Yeah tell that to yourself and you can go ahead I'll look for my ipod" 

" Oh yeah leave me why don't you!"he said sarcastically as I chuckled.

"I'll see you" I said as I wave and he waved back chuckling.


   I head upstairs right away to the rooftop, hopefully no one had found my ipod yet, Ican't risk losing it at all. I opened the door and quickly scanned the place I didn't find my ipod yet but, there is a guy with brown hair sitting down with his head down as well. I walked towards him and tapped him on the shoulders. " Have you seen my ipod around here?"  I asked and he looked at me with fluffy red teary eyes, ohh he's he one of those with broken hearted depressed guys? 

   My eyes turned to a concerned look when I heard him still sniffling.

" What's wrong?" I asked sounding very concerned as if I knew him all along,well.. he is tanned.

" Why do you care?" he muttered.

My eyes widened feeling very annoyed, time to turn into my Diva mo-

"sorry" he spoke silently trying not to choke on his word, nevermind I guess.

" It's okay" I replied. " What you depressed about? I asked but, he only shooked his head as he wiped his nose, chuckling a bit.

" Don't worry about it" as he looked up and stared at me and gave me a smile.

" Are you sure? cause you do not look okay in this state" i asked teasingly.

" Well maybe, I'm still not okay but, I feel a lot better now" he replied.

" Ahh by the way my name is Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo" I extended my hands as I introduced myself.

" Well Kyungsoo-shii my name is Kai" he said then took my hand for a handshake.

"Well I gotta go now" I said as I standed up.

" My friends are waiting for me, do you wanan come?" and he simply shook his head.

" I'll stay here and clear up my head." he replied 

"I see..Well nice to meet you" 

"Nice to meet you too" he replied as I waved goodbye and started walking away but, suddenly he took my wrist and stopped me. My eyes widened of starltation. " Ohh yeah" he said and he's eyes softened" Thank you". I gave him a smile and gave him a no problem as a reply. " I'll see you around" I said and he gave me a wave and I eventually left.

Sehun's P.O.V.

   We both fell on the floor and he started to help me pick my phone and handed it to me but, I was going to get it from him but, I got stunned by his Angelic face, that I have never seen before. I know that I was going to be late for my class but, my legs just won't move, they just wan tme to stay there and stare to this angel. I got in reality and didn't notice that he was gone, and found myself blushing. 

   I have never felt this way before in my entire life! I went to my class and my mind was still thinking about the angel I just met. His eyes were shining in a doe shape one making them look like deer ones and his lips looks so soft and kissable, everything about him was perfect. I never realized that he was in my music class and I need to find out everything about him, in my head I'm thinking about stalking him..I found myself blushing again, I can't wait for last period to see him again.

Luhan's P.O.V.

   That guy I just bumped into was really weird, he wouldn't stop staring at me. I think he's kinda handsome and the best thing about him was, that he was talla nd his rainbow hair really suited him.I snap out of my thoughts and realize that he was the one that was with Jongin that one time. Do they have any relationship? Speaking of Jongin I haven't seen him, his he okay? Was I too rough to him? I wish I can see him in my last period to make me feel a little bit better. I dont want him to skip school because of me, should I talk to him after school??....