Surprise?

Diva Squad

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

   Last night I have talked to Luhan-hyung and Kyungsoo-hyung about my plan yesterday and they seem to have agreed with it. No matter what I will make my my revenge on Chanyeol! I will sticke to my plan no matter what happens.While I was in my thought Kyungsoo-hyung gave me a backhug, which startled me.

"Hyung!" I yelped.

"Ohh sorry.." he replied as I chuckled.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing, just woke up from a nap" I  gave him a nod in satisfaction.

"I see"

"Hyunnie..about your plan.."

"Uh yes?" I asked giving him a worried expression.

"Yesterday- Can I listen to it again??" he grinned.

"Did you fall asleep?"

"Y-Yes~"

"Yah! Hyung! and here I thought, that you thought that it was a good plan!!"

"It's not my fault that you didn't wake me up!!"

"Yes it is!"

"No it isn't!"

"Yes it is!"

"No it isn't!"

"Yes it is!"

"Hyunniiee!! Pleeeaasseee?!!" Hyung whined.

"Fine!" I huffed before chuckling.

"But you should listen this time" He nodded.

"Since this is suppose to be a revenge, I really want Channi- Chanyeol to feel tragic about this" Hyung replied with a hum.

"and how would you do that?"

"Well I'm still acting that soething didn't happen at all and that everything is okay" I paused.

"and I'll do whatever it takes to make him fall for me" I grinned.

"Then just leave him just like that" I said as I snapped my fingers."

"So he would feel how much it hurst when some important leaves you"

"I thought you good" Hyung noded twice, giving me a proud smile, patting my shoulder.

Hyung yawned "Baby Diva" then he slopped on my shoulder then started snoring, I chuckled letting him be, I feel uneasy about my plan yet, I still feel comfortable that it would work. Good thing I have good acting skills.

"Just make sure you don't fall for him.." I heard hyung mumble, which also startled me.

" and backfire yourself" he added, I scoffed.

"As if" I retorted.

"Just saying" he said as he went back to his nap.

There'sno way I'd for Chanyeol all over again, never again, never will I trust him again either.

...Would I?

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

   Well I am finally finished unpacking and first day of school wasn't that bad. I'm really glad that Baekkie isn't mad he, seemed to have made many friends too! Good for him, I've always been his only friend back then...I feel jealous though, Will we be back the same as before? or am I just a normal friend and not his bestfriend anymore?

   Baekkie was acting weird this morning though, he didn't look like he knew who I was at first and I have him most of my schedules in class and he completely ignoredme. When I came up to his locker after th efinal bell, I was surprised that he still knew..I feel uneasy.

   But, I'm really happy that I can see and talk to him again, though, I hope we could spend more time together to repay all the days weh, I was gone, it's been a long time since then.

   As I was in my thoughs my phone rang at the moment so, I fished my phone out of my pocket, it was a message, I wonder who it would be from the only people I have in contacts are my dad, my nanny and that one friend, I had abroad. I looked at the user but, it was just set as an unknown number but I read it anyway.

 "Channie! this is Baeekie! and I just wanted to say sorry, I don't think that I'd be able to hang out today" my eyes widened for awhile, Baekkie? How?! so quickly texted back.

"How did you know my number?" and after a minute he testeb back.

"I know people~"

"By people you mean?"

"Fangirls" I chuckled, how in the world could fangirls get my number so fast?

"Anyways sorry again! I have to go now!" 

"It's okay some other time then and bye!~"

"Bye"

and the texting stops.

   What a bummer I was really confident that he would say yes, I chuckled, come to think of it he has never said no to me, not even once, he was always excited to see me, and be with me all the time but, I guess that changed now. I really miss baekkie..Arggh!! this is all my dad's fault!

Luhan's P.O.V.

   This lately I get lot's of note from someone, LOVE NOTES I mean, I don't why but, it always make me smile, he always make cheesy words, that's right it's a HE. I was suspecting it to be Jongin but, I knew that Jongin is straight, he wants to say something he will say it to you directly.

   One day he gave me a letter saying " Sorry for stalking you all the time but, I just want you to know better and I'm too shy to talk to you in person because, you always make inable to talk." That makes me blush and feel butterflies in my stomach, I thought he was sweet and I wan tto see him in person.

   Sometimes I always try catch him, and look if he would drop any notes or letters, but I always fail at it. I gave up " I wish he would show himself to me soon" I muttered to myself. His words makes me feel relaxed and my hearts beats faster for no reason.

   For a momment someone texted me and said " Can we meet each later? this is Jongin, I have a surprise for you" my heart pounded faster, Jongin always surprises me and it always makes me happy, " Sure but, I have to go bye 6" I texted back. 

   I don't know but whenever Jongin says surprise it always makes me excited and pumped, I don't want to go but, I want to see what Jongin did for me. Jongin came to the apartment and he was wearing a black suit, it made flustered and bashful but, I didn't show it ot him.

"Get in the car" he said.

   Baekhyun knows about this but, Kyungie nor Baekkie didn't get to see Jongin at all since Kyungie was sleeping and Baekkie was playing his songs too loudly.

   Jongin started driving and I can tell he really is happy and that makes me smile, I miss this feeling, someone always there for you, someone taht always caree for you and makes you happy, I can tell that Jongin was really shy to even start a conversation or just scared..but, he tried to iniciate a conversation but, I always eneded it quickly.

We got in our destination and opened the door for me, I was startled when started blindfolding me.

"Yah! Kim Jongin! I can't see! you better not do anything funny!" I whined.

He chuckled, As he guided me and walked when he removed the blindfold...

Sehun's P.O.V.

   I stopped writing to Luhan! I finally got his name, when I saw himt alking to his friends, I know at lunch that he was hiding and tried to catch me but, I stalk him so I know what he was up to, I stopped stalking him for 2 weeks but, I'm planning to stalk him on Monday and write a letter, I know he already finally gave up, trying to catch me.

   I always watch him, when he's about to read my letter s and notes, at first I thought he was just going to crumple it up and throw it away but, I was wrong, he always smiled when he reads them and that makes me happy. I know he want's to see me but, I'm not ready to confest and reveal myself yet, I never was scared to ask people or to get rejected but why do I feel didfferent about him?

Kyungsoo P.O.V

   I just woke up from second nap and do not know what  i'm in living room coach. I remeber actually sleeping in Hyunnie's shoulder.But from what I can tell right now Hyunnie is probably up in his room determining on, how loud his SNSD songs are while Hannie, is nowhere to be found or seen.

   Though I know that they're going through a lot right now, I still don't think Hannie can handle all this. I know that he still has that softly side of his  and Hyunnie as well. I really think his plan will work, obviously this Chanyeol kid is so into my babydiva but, I'm worried about Hyunnie falling for for Chanyeol as well it might be acting, but you just dont know what will happend overtime.

   I admit he's doing a goodjob in acting but how long can will he be able to keep this up!. and as for Hannie he seemed to be more happy and less stress, he has mentioned about is secret admirer, is he falling for this guy?. He's even with Jongin right now, will he even be okay with him. Ahh God!.My My inner Umma is taking over me.

   Also Hyunnie soundtrack is getting on my nerves. i grabbed my headphones near the lamp and looked for my ipod.. which is still nowhere to be seen as well. Aish! i forgot I was looking for it the other day, but I met  a guy instead, his name was Kai I think.

He seemed nice and depressedly problamatic he looked nice though. I wonder if his okay now, well he said he was okay so, maybe he is okay. I shrugged it off and came in my room and took a quick shower and got in my pj's and was about to go back to my sleeping but, I heard Hyunnie whine and it became louder  time by time and came my door flying open which startled me.

"Hyung" Hyunnie whined

"What?" I asked lazily.

"This is all your fault!" he whined with his puppy noises.

"What is?" I asked still not bothering to not really care for what is this i mean, I do not know what his talking about.

" I keep worrying about about falling for Chanyeol again!".

I finally shot my head shockingly with my eyes wide(100x Wide) "again?!" I asked, making Hyunnie blush a little and look down for a moment.

"Do you still have feelings for him?" I asked and he simply shook his head.

"Then why are you worried about falling for him... again".

"I dont know it's just troubleling me now". I shook my head

"No dont wont worry you won't you're just really stress and tired with all thats going so just rest and forgot about it for now". I gave him a sincere smile and I saw him grin slightly and me a nod chuckling.

"Can i sleep here though" Hyunnie asked

" .. what are you kid"

"Yah Hyung!" I chuckled  

"Okay just kidding" I paused.

"Come here then! Im already sleepy here!" I yelled jokingly

"Didn't you just wake up?!" he yelled back

"Yeah yeah whatever'' I replied and turned the light off and went back to sleeping.

Sehun's P.O.V.

   I wonder what Jongin-hyung's planning, he seems confident to his plan. I have never seen him smile like that for a long time, I guess this Deer-hyung he's talking about is really important to him. I'm worried about him though, what is the plan makes the situation worser?. I know Jongin-hyung can probably handle that and if that happened and something happend to Jongin-hyung I will never forgive this Jongin-hyung.

   Sometimes I wish I was Jongin-hyung, he's not afraid if he get's rejected, healways tell the truth and is a honest person. It's getting late and Jongin-hyung hasn't comeback yet, I guess his plan must be working.

   I want to wait and hear from him what happen, I'm really curious, I'll just go take a shower and wait for him.

Jongin's P.O.V.

   I'm getting ready for my surprise for my Deer-hyung and a little bit nervous, I know he will like this and if not I'm still going to try to gain his trust and bring back our friendship. Everything is all set up, I made sure I looked good and smelled good. After driving to Deer-hyung's apartment, I went walked towards the door, as I was getting closer, my heart beated faster.

   I rang the doorbell and the door was opened, I saw the most beautiful person in the world, we stared at each other and I saw his getting red. I told him that he was blushing but, ignored the fact. We drove to our destination, and when we got there Deer-hyung widend his eyes and was silent for awhile....

 

Hai! Hai! Hope it didn't bore you! Sorry about not updating for like a month.. It's been a really busy month~
Hope you like it!!