Secret exposed

The thirteen knights

Your alarm clock woke you up since you needed to go to school today. You turned it off and laid on the bed for five more minutes. As you were laying down on your bed you remembered that you had twisted your ankle yesterday. To your surprise it wasn't hurting at all. You sat on the bed and took a better look at your ankle. It seemed to be just as good as new. You stood up and walked to your wardrobe. "Good, it doesn't hurt at all." 

After taking a shower you put on your school uniform and headed downstairs. Even though no one was around you went to the kitchen that Xero and the others don't use. Most of you stuff is there anyways. You made yourself some tea and started eating cereal. "Good morning." Hansol and Hojoon appeared in the doorway. 

"Morning."

"Is your leg okay?"

"Yeah it doesn't hurt at all anymore. It healed completely over the night."

"Oh good, we'll go tell the others since they were worried too." Hojoon and Hansol quickly disappeared and you continued eating.

Once you were done with your food you were about to go and get your bag and you saw Kidoh in their kitchen signaling to come over there. You walked over to their kitchen and stopped at the doorway. 

"Should you really be walking around?"

"Ah my ankle is all healed now. It's just as good as it was."

"Oh really? Good then."

"Yeah... So, I'll be leaving first."

"Sure, see you around."

You got your bag and walked to the school. You were early again so not many people were around. You sat at your spot over at the fountain. You put your earphones on and started listening to music. 

"Ha, found you." Nakta whispered to himself and sneaked behind you. Unlucky for him, the song you were listening to just ended and you could hear him coming from behind you. 

"Oh, good morning camel. What are you doing?"

"Hmph you're no fun, I just wanted to scare you."

"Try better next time." You chuckled and Nakta sat beside you. 

"How's your ankle?"

"It's fine... But wait, how did you know that I hurt my ankle yesterday?"

"Erm... The principal was worried about it... So..."

"Oh the gyus must've informed him then..."

"Yeah... Let's go to the class."

"Okay." "Hmm did the gyus really tell my uncle about it?" Suddenly you remembered seeing someone standing beside your bed last night. "... Nah, that's stupid."

~~~~

Three classes had passed by now. They were quite boring but luckily you had Nakta.

It was time to go eat now. As usual you sat with Nakta. Xero, Gohn and the others glanced at you occasionally. "Do they really think that i don't notice their glances?"

Even though you enter the cafeteria amongst the first ones, you're always with the last ones to leave. You actually have quite a lot of things in common with Nakta. That's probably why you can talk non stop to him for a long time. 

The teacher of your last class had something urgent to do so you could leave earlier. She just gave everyone a sheet that had to be finished for the next class. You said bye to Nakta and headed to the dorm. 

You could hear the guys talking about som   ething. You walked to the living room and to your surprise all of them were there together. They still had their distance but you had never seen them so close and discussing about something. As they noticed that you came in they all looked at you. 

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Nothing..." they chorused together.

"Oh and did you tell my uncle about my twisting my ankle yesterday?"

"... No?"

"Eh, but only you guys knew about it and Nakta said that my uncle was worried about it... Hmm..." You mumbled and started walking to your room. 

"Hey Eunmi." 

"What?"

"We think it would be better for you to not hang out with Nakta anymore." 

"Eh?", "what's so bad about Nakta?"

"Just keep your distance from him."

"But why?"

"I think we should tell her already." Kidoh said to Gohn. 

"Tell me what?"

"Nothing." Gohn snapped back at Kidoh. 

"It would be easier for her to understand then." 

You didn't move or say anything. You were really confused about the whole situation. Nakta was a good friend of yours so why would you have to stop being with him?

"Listen," Xero started talking since he got frustrated with Gohn and Kidoh, "We're not exactly normal and neither is Nakta."

"What do you mean by that?"

"We're not human, Eunmi."

"... And what do you think you are then?"

"We are vampires and they are werewolves."

"... You're joking right? You know that sounds so stupid."

"I am definitely not joking. And Nakta really has some motives of his own to be with you. We all advice you to stay away from him."

"I don't know what you're trying to pull here but you can stop now." You cracked a smile and turned around. 

"If you don't belive then just watch."

Xero appeared in front of you in a flash and clearly showed his fangs. Your eyes widened in shock and you didn't know what to do. You had to admit that you were scared. "Did i really live in house with vampires?!" Xero tried to touch your shoulder to calm you down but you quickly backed up a bit. 

"Come on guys, why don't you show her too." Xero said to Gohn and you slowly turned around to face them still extremely shocked. You watched Gohn transform into a wolf. And it was not an adorable fluffy wolf, it was a big, black and scary one. You didn't even know what to think anymore. That could not be fake. Your mind went blank and you didn't know what to do. Suddenly you felt scared for your life. Without a sound your actions took over and you ran towards your room as fast as you could. You locked the door and collapsed on your bed. "This can't be true, this can't be true, this can't be true. I don't believe this. If they're like that than what is Nakta? Why am i even living here?!" Your tears started to roll down as you tried to handle the situation somehow. None of the boys even tried to follow you since letting you be by yourself would be the best. Especially since now you were scared of them. You'll think it over the night and in the morning they'll see what you'll do. 

________________________________________________________________

Helloo guiseee:D I BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECT THE NEXT CHAPTER TO COME SO SOON hehe ;) I thought that since i have a holiday now i might use my time for the fanfic a littlmore.  

Now their secret has been exposed!! sorry that the chapter was a little shorter

I hope you have enjoyed the story this far and keep reading it till the end^^