Day out

The thirteen knights

*The character list is in the end~ I'll add the pictures to them later*

After your little chat with Gohn last night you felt like he wasn't that bad after all. Of course that didn't make you completely like him yet since his rude attitude was still on. Last night when you were studying in your room you also got a text from Nakta. You have no idea how he managed to get your number but somehow he did. 

"Yah! What are you doing?!" 

You got startled by the sudden shouting so you almost dropped the cereal box, "I wanted to eat some cereal." You said and looked at Gohn who was standing at the door. 

"If you want to eat cereal then go and buy some of your own. These are mine." He snatched the cereal box and put it on the dining table. 

"Sorry.." You mumbled and reached for a cup to get some tea. 

"That's not yours either! Everyone here has their own mug so you get your own too!" 

You silently put the mug back to it's place. You took a glass from the cabinet and drank some water before leaving. 

As you walked out of the kitchen you saw the other guys coming down from the stairs. 

"Oh you woke up already." Seogoong said and streched while the others yawned. 

"Yes, good morning." You gave them a slight bow. Actually you had woken up early this morning so you could eat alone but that didn't go too well. 

"No need to bow every time." Kidoh said patting your head as he walked past you. 

"Ne.." You mumbled and went to get your bag from your room. While you walked back downstairs you saw Atom and Yano walking in the second floor hallway on the other side of the dorm. They didn't seem to notice you so you just kept going. There was still a lot of time before the school started but you thought that if you went earlier then you wouldn't have to handle all the stares that the students were giving you. You could ask the boys about it but it didn't seem that important so you didn't want to waste their time. You walked over to the front door and started putting your shoes on. 

"Morning." you got scared by the sudden voice behind you. 

"Ah Jiho you scared me." You turned around and Xero greeted you with his pretty smile. It was strange that you didn't even hear him approach you, "Maybe i was just too into my thoughts.."

"Did you eat yet?" He said keeping his hands behing his back. 

"Yes.." You lied to him which he easily noticed. 

"You liar, here take this." He grabbed your hands and gave you a banana milk and some bread, "Breakfast is important you know." He chuckled showing you his gorgeous eye smile that made your heart pound. 

"Thank you." You stuttered back to him still looking at him. Now that you think about it, his school uniform looks really good on him. He has to be at least one of the best looking guys you had ever met, if not The best looking guy. "So handsome.." you thought to yourself as Yano came to break the moment. 

"Hyung are you going to eat with us? We're already starting." 

"Ah yes I'll be there in a minute", he answered and turned back to you, "I should have probably said this earlier but you can use our kitchen anytime you want. We don't really use it ourselves so there won't be anyone else than you." 

"Thank you but where do you eat then?" 

"Don't worry about it. I'll go now so see you in school." He smiled and patted your head before leaving. 

"Okay." You blushed and headed towards the school. It felt nice when someone patted your head like that. "He's so nice.." You thought happily to yourself as you left. 

[GOHN'S POV]

"The are those two doing again?! That girl is so stupid, why can't she see that he's only out to kill her. That's the only reason he and his friends are so friendly with her, they're just trying to win her trust and coldly kill her. Why is she smiling?! Stop it!" 

"Hyung." 

"What?!" 

"What are you doing." 

"Aish nothing!" Gohn stormed out and headed to his room. "Why am I this angry anyways?! It makes even me sad to look at that pitiful human. I bet she wouldn't even do anything if someone hit her. Such a weak and naïve girl. Makes me angry to look at people like her, yeah that must be the reason. And on top of that, that Xero guy is even more annoying." 

Gohn turned around for a second and saw Xero smiling to himself as Eunmi was leaving. "Hmph, the only thing he seems to be good at is seducing people." 

[YOUR POV]

You came to school and as expected there was only a few people wondering around. You had math again so at least you knew where the class was. You sat down near the fountain at the little garden between the school buildings. Now you could eat in peace listening to the soothing sound of the water fountain. You munched your bread happily and drank the banana milk.

"Thank you, Jiho." You thought in your head as you finished eating.

"Annyeong~", Nakta said coming from behind you, "someone's happy so early in the morning, did something happen?" 

"I'm always happy. Here, try it, it's really good." You ripped a piece of the bread and handed it to him. You watched him as he put the bread in his mouth and munched it.

"T-this is... the best thing that I have ever tasted." He said while acting like he was crying making the both of you laugh loudly. 

"You're funny." You said and wiped off a tear that had formed from the laughing, "Actually your name suits you pretty well, your eyes are pretty too." 

He didn't say anything after your comment so it made you feel a bit awkward.

"Sorry, did that sound weird? I didn't mean to to-"

"No no, thank you Eunmi", he suddenly brought his face closer to yours and your eyes widened, " You're so cute." He pinched your cheeks and started tickling you. You both were smiling and having fun again. 

"Yah stop it!", you tried to free yourself and managed to do so. You stood up and tidiet your clothes a bit. 

"Hey camel, let's go." You and got your bag.

"But there's still a lot of time before the class." He stood up and you started walking. 

"I wan't to go to my locker first." 

"Okay." 

You looked at him as he walked a little ahead of you. "It's only the second day of school and we're already this close...I've definitely never gotten a friend so fast. Well at least i have a friend now." You smiled a little to yourself and continued walking.

~~~~

It was math again. As always, you had hard time understanding anything. Luckily you still had Nakta who helped you a lot. Without his help you would had probably managed to do only about 2 out of 15 problems. " Everything would be so easy if just i was good in math." Nakta scribbled a few formulas for you again and explained how to use them. The class was really boring and it just seemed to go on forever. Then finally the bell ringed and the class was over.

You walked to the school's lobby with Nakta. You noticed that Atom was walking with Yano and Hansol and they were coming towards you. All the people around fixed their gaze on them.

"Annyeong Eunmi", the three of them greeted you with a smile.

"Annyeong." You answered then hurriedly as they walked past you. Once no one could see them anymore they started staring at you. "This again."

"Kaja." Nakta suddenly said grabbing your hand and dragging you somewhere. He dragged you to a quiet place and then released his grip. Your heart was pounding from the sudden running and him holding your hand. 

"How do you know them?" Nakta asked you as calmly as he could.

"Eh? I live with them in the dorm..." 

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah... what's so bad about that?" 

"Don't you know who they are?" 

"...students, just like us?" 

"Woah, you seriously don't know who they are... I mean I have been here for only a few days longer than you but i feel like i know everything about them-" he continued to mumble by himself and you couldn't understand what he was saying, "Anyways, those guys are like the twelwe princes of this place. If you befriend them like that i swear that no one will let you just be."

"But what's so bad about having more friends? And they seem nice too. And what do you mean by you being here only a few days longer than me?" 

"That's not important but don't hang out with them too much, okay?"

"Does it look like i hang out with them much? Don't worry about me." You smiled making Nakta feel relieved.

"Of course i will worry about you, i don't want my dear friend to be hated by everyone." He answered with acting again making the both of you laugh. You soon forgot about the conversation as the school went on and you had fun with Nakta. 

~~~~

"You ready?" Nakta asked as you came to the school's front yard. 

"Yeah! Oh wait... should i tell someone that i won't be coming to the dorm?" 

"Ah don't worry about it, we won't be out for too long. Besides, you could just send a text to your uncle Hyukji. 

"Yes... but how did you know that the principal was my uncle?"

"Uhm... you told me that earlier." Nakta said scratching the back of his head. 

"Oh...", "I don't remember it though...well whatever", "Let's go!" You dragged his hand and you headed to the cafe that Nakta wanted to go to. 

 

After the long but fun walk, you finally came to the cafe. It wasn't that big but it was still pretty crowded. The interior looked really nice, it was a pretty cafe and the walls were painted blue, pink and brown. (//http://content.mycutegraphics.com/backgrounds/polkadot/pink-brown-blue-polka-dot-pattern.gif those are the colors lol//) The tables and chairs were vintage styled (//http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6lpvdyqEf1ra473ho1_500.jpg//). It really made the cafe look expensive. Nakta went to order your drinks and you went to find a good table for you. You sat to a little table that was meant for two people.

"Here you go." Nakta handed you your drink and sat down to the table. 

"Thank you", you grabbed your drink and took a little sip, "Uwah, this is really good!" 

"Of course it is, this is the best place here."

"Hehe sure. But how much did this cost? This place looks expensive."

"Don't worry, I'll pay for you."

"Eh, jinjja?"

"Of course. But i have one condition.."

"Ne?"

"You'll call me oppa from now on."

"Oppa? But aren't you the same age as me?"

"Actually I'm 18 years old already... don't even ask about why I'm in your class."

"Okay well thank you oppa for paying for me." You jokingly did a little bow and the both of you laughed. "He's so much fun to be with. I'm glad we met." You smiled to yourself as you contined your conversation. 

After a while you were done with your drinks but you were so immersed in your conversation that you didn't notice it. Once the waiter came and took the empty drinks away, you decided that it was time to leave.

"Ah actually i have to go to the store to buy some stuff, would like to come with me?"  You asked him when you were about to go your seperate ways. 

"Sure, i also need to go to the store myself." 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Sup guys xD I'm sorry for not updating on time ;__; I'll update tomorrow too but it will probably be a shorter chapter. I don't even have a reason for updating so late other than that i'm lazy as firetruck. Also i've just been watching running man from the first episode. 

Did you guys see ToppDogg on after school club? If not then you neeeed to watch it now! :]]

Nakta is so nice, isn't he? :3 You'll get to know the other guys later too~

How do you feel about this chapter?

Also thank you very much for all the subscribers~

Comments are always loved~♥

Of course since i'm still lazy as firetruck, I won't write the character list again so if you need it you can see it at the end of the second chapter.  here 

Enjooooy the pics~

Hee i had to put this here too