Trouble

The thirteen knights

You woke up feeling a little sore. You felt a little tired and couldn't open your eyes properly. You stood up and tried to walk but you tripped on something making you fall on it. You hear two loud groans and you finally open your eyes. Right before your eyes you see someone's abs. Your eyes widen and you look for their owner. Gohn is looking at you completely blank and then you notice Xero too. 

"Erm.." 

"Omo omo I'm so sorry!" You face flared up as you quickly got up.

"It's nothing." Gohn and Xero got up from the floor.

"Sorry really, i didn't even see you there. But what were you two doing on the floor?" 

"Ah about that.." 

[FLASHBACK]

"I think see needs a rest." Xero held you and started walking towards your room with Gohn. This was extremely rare moment since the guys do not walk around in the other's side of the dorm. Xero placed you on your bed and covered you up with your blanket.

"I'll stay here with her for the night." Xero looked at Gohn.

"You what? No way you're staying here. It'll be enough if I stay here." 

"No way, i can't trust you with her. I'll stay here."

"And you think I can trust you?" 

"Well fine, let's just both stay here." 

"Fine." 

"Fine." 

Both of them layed down on the bare floor their backs facing each other. Since they both were tired from the fight it didn't take too long for them to fall asleep. 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"We just thought that it would be better if you weren't alone for the night." 

"But was it really okay to sleep on the bare floor? You could've at least brought something or woke me up and we could've share the bed or-"

"It's okay Eunmi, the floor was just fine." Gohn and Xero smiled at you. 

"Okay then..but sorry that I fell on you, I really didn't notice anything" you turned your head and looked at Gohn, "and sorry that I saw..your..abs..and stuff." You started blushing again as you thought about it.

"Don't worry about it. Let's go eat breakfast now." 

The three of you walked downstairs into the kitchen. You and Xero sat down at the table and Gohn started making breakfast. 

"You know you can leave." Gohn glared at Xero in the midst of cooking.

"Why? I can do what I want." 

"Hmph." 

"...  You guys could be good friends." You throwed a bomb at them.

"WHAT?!" Xero and Gohn said in unison, "no way i'll be friends with that thing."

"Yeah, same here." Gohn replied to Xero. 

"We'll see about that." You smiled to yourself. 

Yano, Hansol and Atom popped out from the corridor and sat at the table too. 

"And what are you doing here?" Gohn glared at them.

"Eunmi and Xero are here, so why can't we?" 

In no time the kitchen was completely full. All of the guys came there and sat around the table. It was extremely cramped. You were sitting beside Xero and Gohn. Gohn made a lot more food since everyone was there. This was probably the first time the guys had been together so closely without any complaints. Before they could've probably started a fight right when one of them had even took a step into the other's territory. You looked at the guys eating peacefully together and smiled to yourself again. 

"What's so amusing?" Atom asked you while munching food.

"Ah nothing nothing, let's just eat." You took some food and started eating. 

"It's so delicious! Gohn, you're the best." You munched on the food happily while Gohn started feeling all warm and fuzzy inside because of your praise. 

 

While all of you were happily munching on the food, Nakta was having a hard time. His father was planning to go and kill you himself. He also found out that Nakta had come to you while the others were fighting and that he didn't even do what he was told to. He forbid Nakta from going anywhere beside his room and Nakta also had guards watching him so he wouldn't have a chance to go warn you about anything. 

 

Once all of you finished eating you offered to do the dishes. Everyone else left and you started piling up all the dishes near the sink. You put on a pair of rubber gloves and started washing the plates. 
As you washed the dishes you slowly began to fall into your thoughts. "Why can't I just talk everything out with Nakta's father? I definitely don't want or need to take his place. Everyone could just live just as we used to....but isn't it a bit weird that we're so relaxed right now? They could attack again anytime now..sigh..if only I had never come here.."

Getting too much into your thoughts caused you to cut your finger with a knife. You looked at the damaged glove and blood dropped out of the hole. Someone appeared right behind you and you could feel him against your back. He took off the glove and looked at your finger.

"Pabo-yah, look what you did." Xero washed your wound with cold water and opened the cabinet to get a plaster. He placed it on your finger and you looked at each other. 

"Thank you." You smiled to him as he grabbed your hands. 

"You know, I've wanted to say this for a while now.."

"Hm, what is it?"

Xero hugged you tightly bringing his mouth closer to your ears. You felt his warm breath making your face slowly become redder.

"I think..", he whispered slowly in your ear and your heart started to race as you gulped, "I think you're really cute." He chuckled and let you go from the hug. Actually Xero was feeling extremely satisfied because Gohn had seen everything. You didn't know about that but Xero noticed that Gohn had been glaring at you two so he couldn't resist it anymore. Xero knows that Gohn clearly likes you but he isn't the only one.
Even though Xero couldn't say what he would've really wanted to, this was enough for him. 

"Mwoyaa~" you whined and gently slapped Xero's arm trying to calm down your racing heart.

"Well, based on your face it seems like you liked it." Xero laughed at you. 

"Aish let me finish washing the dishes." You turned trying to hide your face and Xero left chuckling to himself.

 

You were just about to be done with the dished as you hear your uncle come in and ask for you. You walked out of the kitchen and saw your uncle. You greeted him and immediately noticed that he seemed a bit weird.

"Do you remember when we talked about having a dinner together sometime?" 

"Yeah?"

"Can you come today? I could get you in a few hours?"

"Hmm sure, I'll be waiting for you."

"Okay then, see you later." Your uncle left slamming the door. 

"Hmm doesn't he seem a bit weird today?" Hansol commented.

"Yeah, he smells a bit strange too today." Kidoh said and you scratched the back of your head. 

"Maybe he's just having a bad day", you guessed and turned around, "well I'll go finish washing the dishes."

"Oh yeah, thank you for doing that Eunmi." Kidoh thanked you.

"Sure, no problem." You smiled and entered the kitchen again. 

 

You were done in the kitchen in no time and you went to your room to get ready. Since it was just you and your uncle at his place you didn't really need to put anything special on, but you put just a little prettier but still casual clothes. There was still lots of time left until your uncle would come to pick you up so you and the guys started watching some horror movie. The acting in it wasn't that great and the whole movie was more hilarious than scary. Once the movie was about to end your uncle knocked on the door. 

"Well I'll go now, see you guys later." You waved to everyone and opened the front door. 

"Let's go then." He said and you closed the door behind you heading to your uncle's car. 

 

The whole ride was very quiet but you did have a few two-sentence conversations. 

"You sure that nothing's troubling you?" You ask your uncle a bit worried. 

"No, everything is just fine. I made lots of food so you better eat as much as you can."

"Sure." 

It took just about 15 minutes until you got to a big apartment building. Your uncle stopped the car and both of you got out. You walked in the building and took an elevator ride to the third floor. He opened the apartment door for you so you walked in first. You took off your shoes and entered. 

"Make yourself at home." Your uncle said and walked straight into the kitchen.The apartment was a three room apartment with a kitchen. You walked in the livingroom and sat on the floor over at a big table. Your uncle started bringing out lots of different foods he assumedly had made himself.

"Wow did you really make all of this yourself?"

"Well not all but most of it. You can start eating already while I go get some drinks."

"Okay", You put some food for yourself and tasted it, "uwaa this is really good~" 

You turned your head towards your uncle who you though had come in with the drinks. Instead of the drinks you saw him holding a frying pan. 

"Wha-"

BAM!

He hit you with the frying pan hard enough to keep you unconcious for a while now. He kept staring at your body and blood started emerging from your head because of the strike. 

Suddenly Nakta's father appeared behind your uncle. He snapped his fingers and the frying pan fell off your uncle's hands and his body collapsed on the floor. 

"Well that wasn't too hard", Nakta's father said and looked at your collapsed body, "Now it's time to deal with you."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hellooo it's been a while again ;_; 

I hope you liked the chapter and it seems like the next chapter will be the last one. 

I hope you have enjoyed this fanfic ^^

As always leave comments to let me know what do you think about this fanfic and thank you for reading/subscribing/upvoting~