Day out pt. 2

The thirteen knights

//Previously happened//After a while you were done with your drinks but you were so immersed in your conversation that you didn't notice it. Once the waiter came and took the empty drinks away, you decided that it was time to leave.

"Ah actually i have to go to the store to buy some stuff, would you like to come with me?"  You asked him when you were about to go your separate ways. 

"Sure, i also need to go to the store myself." // 

"Okay, let's go then~" 

You headed to a convenience store that Nakta goes to. You don't really know the places around here since you haven't lived here before. Nakta told you some information about the shops that you walked past along the way. He seems to have a favorite shop in everything. Even women's clothing too. It's still helpful to you though, now you at least know what are the good shops around here and how to get to them. 

"Here we are." Nakta informed you as you finally come to the convenience store. It was just your ordinary convenience store. Not too big or small, clean and neat. The cashier lady greeted you and you proceeded to go further in the store. Firstly you walked to the meat section. "Hmm, what should i get?" you thought to yourself and eyed all the different meats in front of you. 

"I think this would be good." Nakta handed you a package of meat. 

"Oh, but how much does it cost?"

"Enough to be good and not expensive."

"Huh, what kind of answer is that? Ah molla molla I'll just get it then."

You put the meat in a basket and someone walked to you. 

"Omo omo is it Nakta? Aigoo it's been a while since i last saw you!"

"But didn't i just come here a week ago?"

"Hmm was it a week? It felt like a month to me."

"Hahah, by the way, how is haraboji doing now?"

"Ah he's fine. It was only a fever and it got down after a few days."

"Ah that's good to hear", the lady looked at you and Nakta finally remembered you too, "omo did you finally get a girlfriend?"

You blushed and you eyes widened, "A-anieyo.." you managed to mumble something.

"We're just friends, she just moved here so I wanted to show her around the place." 

"Hmmm whatever you say then. Ah i need to get back to work. Walk safely!" The ahjumma said and left. 

"Who was that?" You asked Nakta.

"She's my mother's friend." 

"Oh.." 

"Anyway let's get back to shopping." 

"Ne." 

Besides all the groceries you also took a lot of snacks for you and the boys. 

"Do you need anything else?" Nakta asked you and you looked over your stuff. 

"Hmm i don't think so. Well i do need a mug but they don't sell them here.."

"Ah actually i know a good place where you could get one."

"You sure know a lot of good places." You chuckled and walked over to the cashier. After paying everything you headed to the shop. After walking and talking you came to a little old looking building. You followed Nakta to the second floor to a little shop. He kept walking so you followed him until he stopped.

"Here." He stood in front of the shelf that had lots of mugs. You looked at them a little surprised because they were really cute and pretty. Some of them had animals on them and some had flowers. You looked over each one which just made it harder to choose just one. 

"Which one should i choose? All of them are so nice.." 

"Hmm.." Nakta quickly looked over the mugs and grabbed one. It had a panda on it. (//This one http://www.hawaiikawaii.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Panda-Mug-Cup-Kawaii-Kitchen-Blog.jpg :)//)

"I think this is the best." He handed it to you. 

"Wah it's so cute", you answered still examining the mug, "I think I'll take it!" You both smiled and walked to the cashier. 

~~~~

"Thank you for coming with me." 

"No biggies, I would gladly go again." You smiled and took your two heavy bags. 

"You sure you don't need help? I still have lots of time to spare." 

"Ah no thank you, i can handle these myself."

"Okay then, if you say so. Bye~" 

"Bye~" You waved at him and turned to the opposite direction towards the dorm. Nakta had actually walked you halfway there already. You just needed to walk up the hill and go to the dorm. No biggies. 

After some time you could feel the effect of walking up a hill with two heavy bags. "I should've just agreed to him.... No, he had carried my bags for most of the time anyway, i can do this. Only a little more." After a little break you picked up your bags once again and started walking. 

~~~~ 

"Haaa~" You put the bags on the floor and took a deep breath. "Finally.." You mumbled to yourself. You felt really hot and your heart was still pounding. You took of your shoes and jacket.

"Where were you?" Jiho suddenly appeared giving you a shock. 

"Aish you almost gave me a heart attack, could you stop doing that?" 

"Answer my question." 

"I was out buying groceries and stuff." You lifted the bags again and started walking towards the kitchen. "Oh," you turned back towards Jiho, "I bought these for you guys." You walked over to him and handed one of the bags. Jiho stared at the bag wihout saying anything. 

"You don't like it?" 

"Ah no, thanks a lot." He patted your head again giving you a smile and leaving to the second floor. 

"Oh, what did you buy?" Sangdo and Kidoh came over to you. 

"I bought some groceries and snacks for you." 

"Oh jinjja? Thank yoou~" They chorused and smiled. Kidoh noticed that the bag was heavy to you. 

"Let me carry this." He took the bag from your hands. 

"Ah thank you." You unconciously made a little bow. 

"What did I say about bowing?"

"Sorry.." 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Helloo again. I forgot that i needed to write this earlier hehe 

Since I'm lazy I have given up even trying to edit the chapters i write SOO now i don't even need to do it since i made my friend saturnus do it for me yaaaay~ 고마워~

<< 안녕하세요, 여러분! I am co-author and moonwolf's friend, Saturnus! I hope you like this fic, because I love it! ^^ I also hope that I have fixed all the typos... If you do find typos, please forgive me~ I try my best! Please keep reading this story. Thank you! >>

Woah this fic has as many subscribers as in my first fic(Unexpected meeting- top and you) :oooo thank you for subscribing

Remember to leave comments!! And subscribe if you already haven't ;) 

The character list is in the second chapteer~~ here 

Today it's all Hansolll ♥

Ahhh so cute so cute~~♥