The Temptation of Blood

The thirteen knights

[XERO'S POV]

"She must've come back now. Where the heck was she?"  Xero heard the front door shut and rushed over to you. It wasn't hard to tell that it was you since he can sense you clearly. 

He came to the door and his eyes widened in schock. He was shocked by his own feelings right now. He could hear your heart race and the blood pump through your veins. Just looking at you right now got him thirsty as hell. "I should do something quicly."

He then remebered why he come over in the first place. 

"Where were you?" He asked you with the most straight face that he could do.

"Aish you almost gave me a heart attack, could you stop doing that?" 

He looked at you and then immediately at your neck. "I know i shouldn't even be thinking about this but damn you have no idea how much i want to pierce my fangs thorugh your beautiful soft skin."

"Answer my question." He managed to look back at your eyes. He felt the beastily actions wanting to take over him and feed from his pray but he would never do that. Especially to you.

"I was out buying groceries and stuff." You had said and walked away. 

"Please just keep walking. I would never hurt her. Ever." Xero thought to himself calming himself down. 

"I bought these for you guys." You handed him the bag. Xero just stared at it blankly. 

"You don't like it?" 

"Ah no, thanks a lot." He left and headed to his room. Even though he could handle the feelings he had he still couldn't handle the thirst. He needed some blood. Now. 

"Hey guise do you have any food left?" He rushed in Atom's room where he was playing with Yano. 

"Yeah, sure, it's under the bed." Atom answered and focused on the game again. 

"I feel so bad that i even thinked about it. Why must i be like this? Why can't i be like her? Everything would be better if i was just a normal human living a normal life. I can never be the one that can be by her side..." Xero thought to himself as he drank the blood to ease his thirst. He couldn't stop feeling guilty about everything. 

[END OF XERO'S POV]

~~~~

[ABOUT 1 WEEK LATER]

It's weekend again. Last weekend you almost died from boredom. The guys don't seem to move at all in the dorm. Not like you did anything much beside sitting in your room. You would love to hang out with Nakta again but he had something else to do for the weekend. 

"Thats it! Today I'm gonna do something." You stood up from your bed and started thinking about what you could do. You looked at the floor and saw dirty clothes laying on the ground. "Why don't I start with laundry." You picked up all the clothes and took them to the laundry room. On the way there you met Seogoong who asked you to do his laundry too since you were already at it and you agreed. There was a basket in the laundry room that was full of dirty clothes. "I might as well wash all of them." You seperated the white clothes for the others and put them in the washing machine. 

"Uhm.. I asked the other guys and they had some dirty clothes too so i brought all of them." He dropped a pile of clothes on the ground. 

"Okay, I'll put them in once my clothes are washed." 

"Komawoyo." He patted your head and left. 

You sorted out their clothes. "What to do now?...Ah, I could vacuum my room! But i don't know where the vacuum cleaner is...​"

You found yourself in front of Gohn's room. He did tell you that if you needed anything you could just ask him. Somehow you felt very nervous standing at his door. 

"Do you have something to say or not?" Gohn had opened the door and stared at you. "Did he know i'm here?" 

"I uhm..eh..that.." 

"What?"

"Uh do you know where the vacuum cleaner is?"

"In the closet behind you."

"Oh...thank you." You quickly turned around.

"Are you going to vacuum?"

"Erm yes.."

"Would you mind vacuuming my room too?"

"Eh? no.."

"Good then." He closed the door and left you standing in the corridor a little confused. 

~~~~

After vacuuming your room you came back to Gohn's room. This time you opened the door slowly and entered the room nervously. 

"Uhm.. I came to vacuum the room.." Gohn was laying on his bed and he lifted his head to look at you. 

"Sure, I'll just lay here while you do your job."

"Okay..." You plugged in the vacuum cleaner and started vacuuming the room. You could feel a pair of eyes looking at your back. You turned around and indeed Gohn was looking at you making you more uncomfortable and nervous. "Why must he keep staring at me! It's really bothering me.."

You were finished with that side of the room so you had to come closer to Gohn. You turned your back to him and continued vacuuming but then you had to turn back to vacuum the floor under his bed. To your surprise as you turned around you noticed that Gohn had eyes shut. "He didn't fall asleep, right?" You looked at his sleeping face for a moment and continued then what you were doing. After you were finished with vacuuming you quickly left and closed the door silently so you wouldn't wake him up. "Phew finally i'm done with that.."

"Oh Eunmi." Sangdo approached you. 

"Yes?"

"I heard that you were cleaning around the dorm."

"..Yes?"

"Would you mind taking some boxes to the storage room upstairs?"

"Eh sure."

"Good, I'll bring them to you."

"Okay.."

He left and you went to put the vacuum cleaner back in the closet. "Hmph he could've done that himself, aigoo these people are lazy." You put the vacuum cleaner in it's rightful place and headed to Sangdo's room. He came out of his room with the boxes and handed them to you. 

"Thank you Eunmi~" He patted your head and went back to his room. "What's with their head patting?"

You walked up the old stairs that squeecked under your feet. You opened the door to the third floor storage and dust was there to meet you. "Man it doesn't seem like anyone has been here in ages." You looked around the place. There was lots of boxes and old furniture. The room was really huge since you could see to the other end of the dorm. You placed the boxes on top of a chair and looked around a bit more. You walked towards the center of the room and then you saw a piano on the other end. 

"Daebak they have a piano here!" You accidentally said your thoughts out loud. You rushed over to the piano. Looking at it a little closer it seemed like it was the only thing here that wasn't dirty and dusty. 

"It looks really nice." You lightly touched the piano making a light sound. You hadn't played piano for a long time so you really wanted to play it now. You sat on the chair and placed your fingers on the keys. "Uwah it's been a long time." You played a couple of chords and heard the door open. 

"Oh Eunmi." Atom walked in looking surprised. 

"Hello."

"What are  you doing here?"

"Sangdo asked me to bring a couple of boxes here and then I saw this piano and it really made me want to play it."

"Hmph those wolves can't do anything by themselves.." Atom mumbled to himself. 

"What?"

"Ah no nothing. Would you like to play with me for a bit?"

"Eh sure, why not." You both smiled and Atom sat next to you on the chair. Being so close to him made you blush a little. 

"I believe you know this song." He pointed at the book in front of you. 

"Ah yes."

"Let's try playing it."

"Okay." You both smiled again and began to play the song. Atom played really well. You felt happy playing with him and sharing your passion with him. You already came to the end of the page and you reached to change the page when you accidentaly cut yourself with the paper. It was just on harmless paper cut and there was only a little bit of blood. 

"You okay?"

"It's just a paper cut." 

"You know i saw this on tv.." 

"What?"

Atom suddenly grabbed your finger and the blood. Your eyes widened, your face turned red and your heart was pounding. "D-di-did he just l- my finger?!!" You couldn't say or do anything. You saw Atom's expression change quickly. His eyes widened and his grip got stronger. He looked at you his mouth shivering. His gaze gave you cold shivers down your spine and you felt a little scared.

"Sorry but I need to go!" He said suddenly and ran out of there. You were confused about the whole situation. "Why did he do that? And why did he run off?" The only normal solution that you managed to come up with was that he didn't really mean to your finger and did it accidentally and after that he got embarrased and ran off. His expression though was anything else but embarrased. It was more like he wanted to attack you. "He could always be a vampire. Pfft who I am kidding that's so stupid." You rushed back to your room. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hee it's done^^ 

Woah the subscribers just keep rising! Thank you sooo much. And i hope they keep coming in the future too;) 

Christmas is comiinggg :33 Do you like the SPECIAL CHRISTMAS EDIT PICTURE i made?^^ hehe editing pictures is fuun. I might edit more pictures and post them later ;) 

Anyways merry christmass to you guisee ♥

I hope you liked this chapter and remember to leave lots and lots of comments!~ 

Character list is on the second chapterr~ here

I'll put the SPECIAL CHRISTMAS EDIT PICTURE here again :DD I LIKE ITTTT