La Fin!

The thirteen knights

[A little while after you had left]

"Someone is coming" Xero jumped out of his seat and everyone followed him outside. They looked around and saw someone flying towards them. He landed right in front of them.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Kidoh glared at the heavily breathing and a little wounded Nakta.

"Just listen to me guys, Eunmi is in danger!"

Gohn suddenly grabbed Nakta by his collar, "I swear to god if you did something to Eunmi I'll-"

"Just calm down! I didn't do anything. We need to hurry and save Eunmi, my father cast a spell on her uncle and he's using him to get Eunmi!"

"Are you serious?"

"Of course I am! We need to hurry!" 

Gohn hopped on his motorcycle and headed to your uncle's place. The guys knew where he lived except for Nakta who just had to follow Gohn. Since they did not have a car everyone else dashed into the woods as Gohn drove away and Nakta flew up following Gohn. Their hearts started to race faster as they hope to get to you in time and at the same time they need to stay hidden from other people. 

~~

Gohn and Nakta were the first ones to get to your uncle's place. Luckily the door wasn't locked so they dashed in. They found your uncle lying on the floor. 

"Hey wake up!" Gohn and Nakta shaked your uncle. He responded with a growl and started slowly opening his eyes. 

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked as he sat on the floor.

"Where is Eunmi?" Gohn got straight to the point. 

"Eunmi? Why would I know?"

"She was here with you just now. You ate dinner together"

"Hmm we did? I don't remember doing so.."

"What is the last thing you remember?"

"Hmm.. I remember that I was coming home from work and then I saw a man who looked like he needed help.. I walked over to him and...and... I can't remember more.."

"Damn.." Gohn hissed to himself and saw the little pool of blood you had left. It was still fresh so you couldn't have gone far, "Let's go, I'll try to follow her scent." Gohn and Nakta left your uncle sitting on the floor and dashed out of the building. 
Gohn walked outside and sniffed the air carefully. "It's very faint but I can still smell her thanks to the blood. You stay here and inform the guys about this."

"But-"

"I swear I'll save Eunmi no matter what it takes." Gohn sat on his motorcycle again and drove off following your scent. "Eunmi, I beg of you, please don't be hurt", Gohn thought to himself and accelerated.

 

Nakta also wanted to just leave and save you but he stayed to inform the others. They came a little after Gohn had left. Nakta told them everything your uncle had said and all of them went back into the forest and tried to pinpoint where Gohn was. 

Gohn had already entered the forest too and was now in his wolf form. He ran as fast as he could using up a lot of his energy. Right now the main thing for him was to find you and make sure you're unharmed and safe. He wasn't thinking about anything else, not even if there would be other angels on his way. 

After dashing in the woods your scent became stronger informing Gohn that he was getting closer to you. You were being carried like a bag over Nakta's father's shoulder. You were slowly coming back to your senses but you still weren't concious. Nakta's father was flying a bit below the treeline just so he wouldn't be so easy to spot from above. Gohn started running even faster as your scent was already strong. The other guys had already picked up Gohn's scent and they were trying to get to him but they were still far behind. 

Gohn knew he was now extremely close to you but he still couldn't spot you. You regained conciousness and started opening your eyes. Your head was hurting a lot and your vision was still blurry. Once your vision became clearer you noticed how high from the ground you were. You flinched and Nakta's father looked at you. 

"Did you have a good sleep?" He grinned to himself.

"Huh?! What are you doing? Put me down!" You tried to hit him with your legs. 

"Woah there, you don't want to fall, do you? Since you're awake I'll give you some hope of not being dead in an half hour. Your little friend has been following us fiercely, probably thinking that he has a chance to save you. Look down on the left side and watch closely." He slowed down and it took only a few seconds and you were able to see a familiar beast running, Gohn. 

"Gohn!" You just screamed out and Gohn immediately spotted you. He showed his teeth and let out a loud growl. Even the other guys heard it and fastened their speed. Nakta was closer to you and Gohn thanks to the ability to fly. It wouldn't take long until he would come too. 

You had to watch as Gohn desperately wanted to snatch you away to safety. You kept hitting the man carrying you but he didn't think much of it and it didn't seem to have any effect. To your surprise you saw Gohn doing a high jump and using a tree as help and he bounced and charged at Nakta's father. Gohn almost managed to get his leg but he quicly flew sideways. But now that Gohn had his attention Nakta attacked from behind him and snatched you away quickly. Nakta placed you on a branch of a huge tree. He thought that it would be safer than if you start roaming around on the ground. 

"You, what are you doing?!" Nakta's father yelled at Nakta. 

"Sorry, but I'm not letting you kill her." 

"What?! You know what has to be done!"

Just in time all the guys came. The wolves aligned on the ground and the vampire's were on the trees. 

"I see you're stupid enough to all come here at once", Nakta's father whistled and a big group of angels came surrounding him, "Get the girl!" He screamed and the angles charged. The final battle had now begun. 

The guys forgot about their races and they all fought as one for one reason. You had managed to make vampires and werewolves like each other without even noticing it. You were the one who had made their lives enjoyable. All of them were more than happy to fight for you. 

As the firece battle went on everyone was scattered all around the forest. Nakta's father pinpointed you and was about to move but Nakta stood in his way. 

"Move, son." He commanded but Nakta didn't move and kept glaring at him. 

"Do you seriously want to do this? Okay then, I'll show you how a real man should fight!" 

They charged at each other and you couldn't stand being so helpless and useless. You had even caused father and son to fight each other. You had caused the guys to get hurt before and get hurt now. Even your uncle had to be pulled into this. All your fault. You wanted to cry but you didn't, for a change you were ready not to listen to Nakta's words and go. Your power will surely be helpful for everyone. In case you die atleast they won't and everything would stop. 

You couldn't see anyone in the surroundings. You could hear the sounds of the many battles going on around the forest. You climbed down from the tree and started running towards the sounds. "I'm sorry oppa but I have to do this!"

It didn't take too long as you found Hansol, Yano and Sangdo. They were going against one angel so it wasn't too hard for them. As you stopped to look at the fight Hansol appeared before you. 

"What are you doing here!?"

"I came to help you, I could use my power and heal your wounds."

"Eunmi please don't."

"But why?"

"The last thing we want is you to get even near the battles. Please go hide somewhere so no one can find you. I swear we'll all come for you completely fine!"

"But-"

"Please, we beg you."

Sangdo appeared in his wolf form and you had to listen to Hansol at least for now. You climbed on Sangdo's back and ran away from the fight. 

 

You had already gone far enough from the fights. Unluckily three angels happened to come on the spot. They couldn't see you but they saw Sangdo and charged at him. 

Your eyes started to get watery as you watch Sangdo trying to fight them off. With no help at all he was losing to the three of them. Sangdo glared at you from time to time signaling for you to try and get away while the angels were focused on him but you couldn't do it. 

"Someone, please help us!" Tears were about to fall as Xero and Kidoh appeared as if they had heard your prayer. Sangdo dragged himself over to you and asked you to heal him. 

"Like you need to ask me that!" You said to him and immediately started healing him. He had many broken bones and deep wounds. If he was merely just a human he would've died in no time. Once he was healed enough to continue the battle, he dashed off to help Xero and Kidoh. You were once again left alone to make a hard desicion. To hide or to help them?

~~

It was awful. Dead bodies and small fire's were all across the forest. You had abandoned the idea of hiding and you were healing the guys. The fight was already close to the end. Like a miracle the only dead bodies you had seen had all belonged to angels. Kidoh, Sangdo, Hansol, Atom, Yano and Seogoong were now surrounding you and you moved with them. 

You were now trying to find Nakta. It was hard to belive that Nakta would've managed to win over his father so you had to be quick. Dashing in the woods you were now almost there. Once you came to the place all of you were shocked. Gohn was on the ground severely wounded trying to get up and continue the fight. Nakta was standing and seemed to have less wounds than Gohn. But looking at his father they had managed to fight him extremely well. He couldn't fly anymore because of the damage done to his wings. He was bleeding and panting a lot. 

Everything looked like a slow motion film to you. You just stand there in shock as the guys from around you run to help Nakta and Gohn before they get killed. 

Everything seems to go so slowly. 

The guys easily manage to pin down Nakta's father. 

"You win", he breathes heavily and coughs out a lot of blood. His eyes close and he stops moving. Nakta looks at him with extremely mixed feelings. The other guys move away a bit to give Nakta some space. In any case it was still his father.

You turn your head towards Gohn who was still trying to get up. 

"Pabo-yah." You start running towards him and as you are about to get to him something hits him and he falls on the ground and stops moving. Your tears start falling immediately as you collapse on your knees right next to him. 

Nakta's dying father had seen you running towards Gohn and while no one was looking at him thinking he was dead he charged his last strike at Gohn. Feeling happy that he had killed your loved one he died with a stupid smirk on his face. 

"No, no, no, you have to wake up!" You try to shake Gohn a bit and start healing him. 

"Eunmi.." Since Gohn is still in his wolf form he talks through your mind. (A/N: You know like you can hear his voice in your head)

"Don't you dare to die on me!" You scream to him as an answer and your tears start falling even harder making your vision blurry. 

"I don't know if this is the best time to say it but.." 

"Don't you dare.." You cry loosing your voice. 

"I saw what you did in the kitchen with Xero." 

"Pabo why are you even talking about this, focus your energy on-"

"I love you." 

Your heart flutters and you can only let out a silent whisper, "Nado." 

Suddenly Gohn became silent. His eyes were now completely closed. His chest wasn't moving at all anymore so he wasn't even breathing. Your eyes widen in shock and you feel like dying. You can only keep saying "no" and trying harder to heal him. 

But all is in vein. 

Nothing is happening. 

"Is he.." you hear Xero mumbling somewhere behind you. 

"NO!" You let out a long and loud scream and you let out all your powers making the whole forest shine in the beautiful cyan light. Even everything that had withered came back to life and flowers bloom. The light is now so bright it's very hard to look at it. 

You did everything you could. 

Even so it was too much for you and you out.

~~

You open your eyes again. You turn your head and realize that you're in Gohn's room. Tears start to form as you remember what happened last night. You try to sit up as your every muscle is aching. You wipe away your tears and look at the floor. You can see someone's legs there. "I wonder who it is?"

You crawl closer to the edge of the bed and look down. Extreme mixed feelings take over your body and your tears start falling down. You see Gohn sleeping on the floor, as usually without a shirt. One of your tears hit his face waking him up. He opens his eyes and sees you crying and looking at him. He jumps up and you immediately get off the bed to hug him. 

You cry on his chest as you hug each other tightly. 

"Did you sleep well?" Gohn said trying to be somehow funny. 

"I'm so happy you're here." You mumble and try to lift your head to look at him. 

"Would you mind repeating what you said after I confessed to you?" Gohn smiled sweetly.

"Nado." 

Gohn wiped away your tears and leaned closer to you. 

"Thank you." He whispered to you and finally your lips touched emerging into a kiss full of love.


Helloo

So, this is now the final chapter of the thirteen knights. 

I hope that you have enjoyed it and hopefully my writing hasn't been to hard for you to understand

Sorry for all of those who didn't like the GohnXEunmi ending ;__; The optional ending and my own ending ended with a tie so i just did this. 

Anyways everyone remember to leave a comment and tell me how you feel about this fanfic! C:

Thank you for reading and subscribing and upvoting and stuff x) 

This is random but i really don't know who my biases in toppdogg are anymore D: I'll just have to add all of them in my bias list xD 

Btw if you want to you can maybe ready my optional bias oneshots: You may kiss the bride and Cupid's ball

I also have a topxyou fanfic if you want to read it hehe: Unexpected meeting

I will start my next fanfic starring you and bts soon, 11 months of love :) Please do check it ou x)

And thanks Saturnus for editing the chapters and making them readable lol 

// PffffffffffftI want to thank you all too for reading this fic. So, thank you everyone! ~~CO-Author, Saturnus~~ //

SORRY FOR ALL MY MANY TYPOS xD

Have a good day!~