The First Fight

Guardian Angel

“Would you stop screaming at me? It’s your fault too!!! You should’ve just told me you didn’t want anyone to know about us!” Jonghyun pulled his hair stressed by his boyfriend constant screaming.

“You should just know it, how could you be so careless” Kibum sobbed hard. Hand on his face. He let out a louder sob and make a latter broke down inside.

They just made their relationship official few days before. When Jonghyun confessed, Kibum could not be any more joyful. All the “sign” and “flirts” they’ve been giving each other are all made sense, they are together. They weren’t one of those openly gay people, but they wouldn’t deny it. They didn’t think it was important to announce their relationship, but again, they wouldn’t mind to brag about each other. That night, they were having a date night. They just strolled out in city looking for place for dinner, hands on their own pocket. It was awkward to be clingy, Kibum thought, they just officially dating few days ago not to mention, it’s not “Kibum’s thing” to make first move. So they walked side by side, not much words were spoken. It was really cold, not because it was winter that time, there were another reason. And they both knew it. After they walked for seems like forever, they arrived at one of Jonghyun’s favorite sushi place. They ate quietly.  Kibum couldn’t take this any longer, he on his mind thinking hard about how he should their conversation or else, he’d go crazy. But he was thrilled that it was Jonghyun who made the first move. He took Kibum’s free hand and brushed it softly and made Kibum’s heart fluttered. He was blushing hard and Jonghyun couldn’t be more turn on that. From that moment, they talked a lot even after they finished their meal. As a gentleman, Jonghyun paid their first date.

“A gentleman had to pay on their first day” Jonghyun whispered on Kibum’s ear while pulled out his wallet. Kibum shivered at Jonghyun’s soft voice. But later realized something….

“Ya!! what do you think I am?” Kibum snapped and giving the shorter boy a death glare.

“You’re mine” Jonghyun teased made Kibum blushed so hard.

They continued to stroll down the busy road, when they met Jonghyun’s friends from college. They asked if they would want to join them to the bar. He looked at Kibum asking for permission. Kibum wanted to go home since Taemin was alone at their apartment, but he couldn’t resist his boyfriend’s puppy eyes. So he nodded shyly. Jonghyun mumbled a little ‘thank you’ and they followed his friends to the nearest bar. As soon as they entered the bar, Kibum started to regret his decision. It’s not he going to whined to his boyfriend, he afraid his boyfriend would think him as a selfish one. So he grabbed his boyfriend firm arms, he was blushing at the time he felt his boyfriend muscle tightened and another hand hold his hand. He felt like a princess which is weird because he is a guy. He felt special. Jonghyun led his boyfriend following his friend. It was dark and full of people so no one could notice that those two were holding hands.

Kibum recognized most of Jonghyun’s friends because he met them on Jinki’s graduation party and Jonghyun’s birthday party.

“So, Kibum right?” A guy with deep voice asked looking straight to Kibum’s eyes. His eyes were big, he looked like a frog. Kibum acknowledge the guy as Minho. Jonghyun introduced him to Minho on his birthday party. Kibum nodded.

“Ah, you two bestfriend right?” A girl named Jessica asked. Kibum tensed a little bit. He didn’t want these people, he just met, knew about them.

“Uhm…yeah” Jonghyun said nervously. Kibum let out a sigh.

Jonghyun would just tell her that Kibum was his boyfriend, but he was too lazy to explain about their relationship any further. They ordered alcohol, except Jonghyun who had a low tolerance of alcohol and Kibum who wanted to be as sober as a people taking SAT test for some reason. So, they both ordered orange juice. Jonghyun started to sink in a deep conversation with his college friends. Kibum was amazed that these people could still talk about medical things while half sober. They were talked about some medical procedure that could regenerate your muscle. Kibum was too bored, he checked his phone every second in case Taemin called but Taemin didn’t call at all. After awhile, some of his friends are totally wasted, and someone suggested to play spin the bottle. They were all agreed, it was just a game after all, they thought. What Kibum didn’t know, it was source of their first fight as a couple.

For a while, it got Kibum’s interest but after a while, it seemed boring. Until, it’s Jonghyun’s turn.

“Truth or dare!” A guy named Suho screamed excitedly. Kibum examined Suho from head to toe, and feel pitied. He did dress well, and his outfits are expensive, but they were all mismatched.

Jonghyun thought for a little “okay, dare!” Jonghyun answered excitedly not knowing Kibum almost fainted of nervous he might doing something stupid. Or something that would hurt him. And he was right.

“I dare you…….to kiss the most kissable person here” Suho said earning a loud of cheering from the others. Jonghyun’s eyes wandered a little while, but he knew where his lips would land anyway. Kibum was ready to go out and run. Jonghyun stood up, all his friends were cheering by the thought Jonghyun might get one of the girls home with him. But suddenly they were quiet when Jonghyun kneeled in front of Kibum who was been hiding his face in his hand. Jonghyun grabbed Kibum’s hand and stood him up. Jonghyun pull Kibum’s chin lower so he could push his lips toward the slightly taller boy’s lips. It wasn’t their first kiss, but he still felt the same sensation, the jolt running down to his spine. Kibum who was struggling to let go, gave up and deepening the kiss. He loved the taste of his boyfriend’s lips. They broke the kiss to breathe the air. Everyone stared at them, jaw dropped. Jonghyun sat down and pretended like nothing happened and slurped another sipped of his orange juice. Kibum who didn’t know what to do, just sat down and checked on his phone to hide his embarrassment.

“Dude, you’re drunk, right?” Suho asked his face was pale from what he just witnessed

“Nope. Sober as a baby” Jonghyun answered proudly. Kibum couldn’t understand his boyfriend sometimes.

“It was weird, dude”

“Why? Because I kissed a boy? He’s not just ‘a boy’ you know. He’s my boyfriend” Jonghyun’s state made everyone startled. They gave them disgusted look and Kibum could not be more irritated than that.

 Kibum couldn’t take it anymore. He stood up and ran towards the exit. Jonghyun followed, no he chased the boy who was crying. Kibum knew, being gay means you would get every eyes stared on you, in a bad way. He knew it, and he hated it. Sometimes, he wished he would be turn on by a girl on victoria’s secrets fashion show, but no. He was turn on by those manly man on Armani’s annual fashion show. Kibum reached the bus stop, he might as well went home by bus rather than go home with his boyfriend. Jonghyun caught him and forced him to go with him. After awhile, Kibum melted a little and they were riding Jonghyun’s car to go home. The ride was silent and awkward. When they reached Kibum’s placed, Kibum quickly get from his car, but Jonghyun was faster, he grabbed Kibum’s hand and it got Kibum’s nerved.

“What happened to you!” Jonghyun asked not letting go Kibum’s hand.

“what happened to me? You should just be a little more thoughtful mr-I-want-to-show-everyone-that-I-am-gay” Kibum screamed struggling to let go his boyfriend tight grip on his hand. But Jonghyun was stronger. Much stronger.

“So, you are embarrassed? Why? I thought you didn’t mind being gay?” Jonghyun screamed a little, he finally let go of his boyfriend’s hand. Kibum startled and start running inside his apartment. Jonghyun followed him, he knew this would be a long night. Once he was inside, Kibum checked on Taemin who was sleeping soundly in his room.

Jonghyun came in after, Kibum ignored him and went to grab glass to drink. He needed to drink not just because his throat was screaming for water, he needed it to cool down his burning head. He was furious of his boyfriend statement. Of course he didn’t mind being gay. But he mind being called “weird” he is not weird. He just different, he interested to boys more than girls, that’s all and it surely not weird.

“Answer me!” Jonghyun screamed pulling his boyfriend’s hand. Kibum sent him one glare and tried to shake Jonghyun’s hand from him.

“You know what, Kim Jonghyun, I never mind being a gay. I am a proud gay. But I hate that you making things that simple. I hate it” Kibum sobbed. He didn’t know what to do. He wanted to be comforted in his boyfriend’s arms. But it was more complicated than another young adult’s relationship fights. He knew that would be a long night.

They both screamed at each other. They argued about how they should communicate for every action they would do. Jonghyun against it because it was just stupid. Kibum cried and sobbing hard, Jonghyun wanted to hug the feline boy and made sure everything was okay. but he couldn’t, he was too furious because he wanted his friends to know about them. Jonghyun thought Kibum was too selfish.

Kibum covered his ears when Jonghyun snapped. Out of anger, Kibum threw a cushion toward Jonghyun, it wasn’t that hard but it was enough to boiled Jonghyun’s anger. He couldn’t take this anymore. but He never thought of breaking up with Kibum.

“Ya! What are we doing here to be exact? We just dated few days ago and here we are screaming and throwing things at each other. Do you even want to be with me in the first place?” Jonghyun screamed make Kibum startled.

“I don’t know. Ask yourself. Why did you even confessed?” Kibum’s head titled looking up to his boyfriend who stood up in front of him. Jonghyun almost gave up and just hug the boy and kissed his boyfriend’s plump lips.

“I…I want you Kim Kibum. From the moment I saw you, I know you are the one. But I didn’t know that you will be this nagging” Jonghyun chuckled, now he kneeled in front of Kibum to match his eye level. “I want you, that is why I confessed. I want your beauty and your flaws, I want all things about you. And why did you accept then?” What Jonghyun just said, is the reason Kibum tear up, he didn’t believe there would be someone who want it that much. Jonghyun quickly cupped the feline boy’s cheek and gave him the most sincere smile.

“I.. I wanted to know how does it like to date with an extinct creature” Kibum laughed hard. Jonghyun tittled his head confused.

“You mean Dino? Ya!!!! I’m not Dino. Ugh” Jonghyun pretended to angry, he stood up and turned around back facing Kibum. But suddenly, he felt arms clinging on his neck. Jonghyun couldn’t hide his grin.

“ya, don’t be mad. I was joking. Okay” Kibum whined childishly. Jonghyun turn around, facing his taller boyfriend. Jonghyun realized Kibum’s lips were just too teasing. And Kibum knew it. Jonghyun tiptoed a little so his lips would be in the same level as Kibum’s lips. Kibum pressed his lips on Jonghyun’s face, their eyes instantly closed enjoying the kiss.

“Umma, Appa, get a room” Taemin whined as he witnessed the couple’s PDA and went to straight to the the kitchen to get something to drink. The couple both had blush in their cheeks. But then continued the kiss when Taemin slammed his room’s door.

 


 

 

a/n

 

YAAAYYY I FINALLY UPDATED THIS STORY YAY!!

 

Oh this story really have special meaning to me, personally. I just love imagining Kibum and Jonghyun's love on this story. So, I wish you do as well.

Did I say about being focused in my final exam? well, since I love you so much, I updated this story hehehe

 

oh yeah right, I promise to give you a jongkey gif everytime I update a new chapter.

 

 

DO I SMELL 2 JEALOUS BOYFRIENDS THERE~~~ hahaha

 

 

comment and subscribe :)))