Wish Came true

Guardian Angel

“Jonghyun, you are dead right?” Kibum asked hesitantly.

“uhm, yeah. You were there” the older male answered eyes still fixed on the television.

 “so, why didn’t you…. Disappear?”

“I don’t know, ask yourself” Jonghyun answered coolly.

Just like the other night, Kibum and his guardian angel sat down, snuggled on Kibum’s couch watching the re-run of an uninteresting show.  But it wasn’t like they paid attention to the show, Kibum just happy to be around his dead boyfriend. It was not Kibum’s intention to keep Jonghyun here. It’s not that he would want Jonghyun to leave him for the second time. Kibum would do anything to keep Jonghyun stay, but he knew Jonghyun doesn’t belong here, he had to be in some place for you know, the soul that left their body. But there Jonghyun was, always by Kibum’s side. It made Kibum chuckled everytime he remember the conversation they had between him and Jonghyun about the guardian angel.

 

-flashback-

“This movie ” Jonghyun threw the remote into white carpet they’ve been sitting on while watching a movie a while go

“No, it doesn’t. It’s amazing to have someone watching over you” Kibum said while got up to get them something to drink

“It’s creepy” Jonghyun objected, Kibum handed the orange juice to him

“But, I do want a guardian angel” Kibum cried. Jonghyun pulled him closer to embrace him

“You have me” The older male stated caressing his lover’s hair

“But you’re not dead” Kibum whispered but loud enough to the other to hear. Kibum slapped his mouth regretting what he just said.

“Well, then you won’t have a guardian angel for a long time”

“Promised?”

“Promise”

But promise made to be broken.

-flashback end-

 

Kibum’s eyes were fixed on the big screen in front of him, but his mind was somewhere far away. He was awake from his daydream when a loud door slamming heard. It must be Taemin

“ugh, yeah whatever” Taemin talked to someone on the phone. His face was much redder than the apple he just grabbed on dining table. He was furious

“Minho, huh?” Kibum asked. worried about his little friend. Taemin nodded a little

“Jonghyun hyung is here?” Taemin said while took another bite of his apple. Kibum pointed at someone beside him

Jonghyun is dead jagiya” Minho’s voice from the other line was loud enough to be heard by Kibum and it made his heart trembled. 

“Ya! I wasn’t talking to you!” Taemin snapped. He sent Kibum and apologetic look and walked away to his room.

He never told anyone except Taemin that he could still see Jonghyun. At first, Taemin was afraid that his roommate might have a mental breakdown about his boyfriend’s death. But Taemin couldn’t do anything because he knew, his friend missed his boyfriend so much and it indeed made him happy. So Taemin let it slip away. He never interfered when Kibum talked to Jonghyun. Taemin couldn’t be any happier to see his hyung happy. Because he knew, how hard it was for Kibum.

“Kibum..” Jonghyun called.

“hmm” Kibum answered tilting his head so he could see his lover’s face clearer.

“do I make you feel bad?”

“no, of course not” Kibum snuggled to his boyfriend broad chest. Felt the warm, only he could feel. He felt sting in his eyes. He let tears slip as he hugged his boyfriend even tighter

“so, why are you crying?”

“I… I hate the fact that I am the only one who could see you. I hate everytime we walked outside, I couldn’t hold your hand because it’d be weird for people to see. I hate every time we go out to eat, I’d only ordered one food, and I could not talk to you because, again, it is weird for people to see. I hate it, Jonghyun” Kibum sobbed heavily in older male’s chest. Jonghyun hugged the fragile boy even tighter.

“So, you want me to leave?” Jonghyun asked even though he already knew the answer.

“No! Don’t you dare to leave me” Kibum cried. His eyes closed as the older male caressing his hair put him to sleep.

Taemin walked to the living room after heard Kibum’s cried. He was worried about his hyung. Kibum had been crying a lot lately and his mood changed so quickly. He skipped meals most of the time made him lost a lot of weight. At first, Taemin think it because Kibum was stressed over his college stuffs and already realized that it was indeed weird talking to a dead person. But Taemin knew something was wrong.

Taemin grabbed his phone on his pocket. Dialing his boyfriend who was a med student. Taemin thought some medical explanation could tell his hyung’s condition.

Taeminnie, if you wanted to scream to me, I’ll come to your place tomorrow. But now, I need to study. I have test tomorrow” Minho cried a bit terrified of making his little boyfriend mad.

“First, yes I want to scream to you, so you better get ready tomorrow. Second, I think something is wrong with Kibum hyung. He’s not what he used to be” Taemin bit his under lip

You mean before Jonghyun’s death?

“No, he…I’ll tell the story later but, could you just check on him. I am afraid something is wrong, Minho hyung” Taemin sobbed making the other break a little

“Okay Minnie. Just sleep, okay. I’ll come by tomorrow” They both hang up the phone.

Taemin walked closer to Kibum who sleep soundly. He tugged Kibum’s blanket so it could cover Kibum’s thin figure.

“I don’t know what happened to you but I’ll help you hyung, you know right?” Taemin kissed his temple before giving one last look to the fragile boy and walked back to his room.

Thank you, Taeminnie” Jonghyun mumbled.

 

 

--------------

HEYYYYYY!!!

I know I promised to update all of my stories if I got 10 subs by Friday, but gosh I couldnt help it. I need to get this thing finished. I still cant figure the best way to end these 3 stories of mine, so if you have any idea, please do tell :)))

 

oh and have you saw their 3,2,1 music video? TOO MUCH JONGKEY-2MIN I JUST CAAAANNNTTTTTT!!!

IF YOU HAVENT, GO CHECK IT NOW. SERIOUSLY. NOW.

 

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE<333