Epilogue

Twister

"Yah! You want nachos but you don't buy the chips? Are you stupid or what?" Hyoyeon scolded Eunhyuk.

 

The two of them were in the kitchen of Kyuhyun's shared apartment - Sungmin's too once, before he moved out after he graduated. The others were around that part of the house too, although some were in the dining room to prepare the table.

 

It was three months after Sunny went to Shanghai. One month after Sungmin was transfered back in Seoul. It was the month when Kyuhyun was graduated from his undergraduate study, thus he invited everybody in their circle for a little celebration.

 

Each of them carried something to eat together, or at least the ingredients. It was like a potluck party where they would prepare, cook, and eat together.

 

"Taeyeon and Fany are in the mini mart. We can just ask them to buy for us. Wait. Fany is on the line," Yuri butted in before any bloodshed could happen.

 

"Ask them to buy more lemon and strawberry. There isn't enough," Sooyoung yelled.

 

"Yah! Tell the glutton shikshin not to snack on the fruits!" Taeyeon's loud yelling was transmitted as Yuri put the shorter one on the speakerphone.

 

"Yah! It's not only me, you midget! Others are snacking on it too! Seulong eats them the most!" Sooyoung yelled back with a knife held high.

 

"Hey, don't just shout my name anytime you like!" Seulong retorted from in front of the sink where he washed the fruits.

 

"Gosh, it's so hectic here, my head hurts," commented Yoona as she arranged the plates in her hand on to the table. "By the way, where's Kyuhyun oppa?"

 

"I think he's in his room, playing," answered Taecyeon. They were both arranging the plates and cutlery on the dining table, along with Seohyun.

 

"Ah, seriously. He asked us to come and celebrate his graduation, yet all he does is playing with his computer while we do all the hard work? Does he want a good smack on his head?" complained Yoona. "Juhyun-ah, go and fetch him. Do unleash your sarcastic remarks on him. I bet he needs it now."

 

Yoona quickly took over the big and small plates in Seohyun's hand and ushered her away to his room. The lovely youngest could only complied.

 

They carried on with their tasks until Taeyeon and Fany came back from shopping, then they finalized the preparation altogether. Frosting was completed on the big celebratory cake, food was taken out of the oven and microwave. Various drinks were already on the jugs, ready to be served. Decoration like "Happy Graduating" and "Congratulation" were hanging on the wall.

 

"Where are Sungmin and Sunny?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"Are they not in the living room? They played twister with Jinwoon and Jokwon," said Changmin.

 

"I'm here!" Jinwoon counted himself, raising his hand up in the air like a student in class.

 

"I'm here too," said Jokwon. He followed Jinwoon's gesture, only the thing he raise was not only hand but also a glass of iced sangria that Sooyoung and the girls prepared.

 

"Aish, why do you start before anybody else does?" scolded Sooyoung as she took the glass from Jokwon's hand and took a gulp from it. Jokwon could only stare with a look on his face.

 

"Stop bickering, you two! And get Sungmin and Sunny here. I'm so hungry," ordered Taeyeon with her authoritative voice.

 

"Um... Actually..." Taecyeon started, not feeling sure about spilling the information to the lot. However he continued, seeing how they stared at him demandingly. "Well actually, they started playing a very repulsing Twister, so I told them off to retrieve to Sungmin's old room."

 

"Sungmin's old room? Hey, that's my room now, hyung!" exclaimed Minho. "What nasty thing they do? Doesn't Sunny noona hate his guts?"

 

"It doesn't seem like that to me," said Taecyeon uncomfortably.

 

The lot cast each other curious looks. Taeyeon, being the closest to Sunny her heels and headed to where Minho's room was silently. The others followed behind her.

 

From a few steps before the door that was left ajar, they could hear Sunny's high-pitched giggles and Sungmin's laughter. They caught phrases like, "You're cheating!", "You shouldn't block my way", "How am I supposed to move now". But then the voices stopped, and silent followed.

 

A few more steps, now the lot were flocking on the doorway. What they saw was unbelievable, and to quote Taecyeon, disgusting. They were still playing Twister and now were in weird position of elevated sprawling and the other hovering above. Sunny was the one at the bottom.

 

For Twister players, such position was not uncommon. Yet, what they were doing on the mat was. They were kissing, and quite intense too. Funny enough, since it was hard already to maintain their current poses, especially for Sunny, yet they held on. Nobody fell yet and nobody intended to fall any sooner.

 

Then Sungmin broke the kiss, "Yah, why don't you lose? Just fall, okay, so we can eat."

 

"Tch. Losing to a ert like you is not in my dictionary," Sunny snorted, then smirk charmingly. "Now pass me the board, so I can turn this situation. Be prepared to be the one at the bottom. See if your legs and arms can still hold up."

 

"ert? Look who's talking. Who started this upgraded game just now?" taunted Sungmin.

 

"Oh, you dare to talk back now? Alright, we'll see," the tinier one mocked back.

 

The two continued playing without noticing the audience at the door. They were too engrossed in winning over the other, and of course engrossed in the casual flirting which didn't seem casual for the spectators.

 

"Tell me I'm daydreaming..." muttered Taeyeon. She still had that shocked look on her face.

 

"No, you're not, Taetae..."

 

"Gosh... They are more disgusting than you two," commented Sooyoung with the reference to the couple who previously held Master of Glued-lips title.

 

Seeing how Sungmin and Sunny progressed, it was highly likely that Taeyeon and Fany should hand over the title to them now.

 

"Wait, you said they are not an item?" Yuri asked Taeyeon.

 

"They are not! Sunny pointed that again just this morning, that she wasn't ready for a relationship," said Taeyeon.

 

"So what is this?" Yuri demanded.

 

"I don't know," the shorter one answered honestly.

 

"Well, you know term 'friends with benefit'? Perhaps it's what they are now?" Seulong suggested.

 

"Whatever. Can we please move back to dining room? Or else my appetite will be completely ruined, as this girl will be," remarked Kyuhyun, as he was covering Seohyun's eyes with his big hands.

 

"I'm not a kid, oppa. Remove your hands please," was all that the younger girl said.

 

"Gosh, I feel like puking now," berated Hyoyeon as the lot retrieved to the dining room. "Why should I see that scene before eating? Poor stomach... How am I gonna eat now?"

 

"One just swallow the food. That's how one eats," answered Eunhyuk, who of course received a slap on his upper arm after the comment.

 

***********************************************

 

A/N:

It's finished now!
YEAY!

 

To make it clear once again, Sunny and Sungmin were not dating yet in this Epilogue. Like Taeyeon said, Sunny said she wasn't ready for a new relationship, yet flirting was highly appreciated. That's why :)

 

Alright, now you can leave a penny of your thought, while I'm brainstorming for the new one shot.

 

Thanks for reading, more importantly, thanks for bearing with me and Twister all these time. I know the updates didn't come as fast as it should, so, I apologize and really appreciate your patience through the completion of this story.

See you soon! :)