chapter 2

How Can I???
"Come on shin... fight you can do this....." soaking his shirt with his own tears while he's right beside her obeying and observing the nurse that is doing her duty. Not so long and the whole compound was filled with the loud sound of the ambulance syran, and for the first time ever he felt his world is like all crumbling down. Even he can't even explain how scared he is right now, and all he knows in a matter of seconds he will be going crazy. The whole school were talking about the incident and it reaches the school principal even before the ambulance arrived and immediately inform the Jungs as they are now legal guardians of Shin Hye when her grandmother passed away three years ago. The Jung couple were rushed to the hospital, finding Yong at the waiting area. His mom was the fist to move to his side and hold him into her arms, showing him that they are always there for them. Though they are all shaking afraid what will doctor said when he or she walked out from that door, in which they are facing at, Mr and Mrs jung need to be tough and strong so that their son could be strong too. Almost three hours and it felt like a decade to them, the doctor and one of the nurse that has attend to her walked out that door. Their expression is telling the whole story what had happened behind that door, but they have decided no one will freaked out unless the doctor say everything that needs to be said. "I am so sorry... we have done everything we can... "Her heart is too weak to go through an operation she might end up die.... "No... no... that can't be.... " Yong started to freaked out and screaming. His feet involuntarily moved themselves trying to push through the hands that is trapping him. "No goddamn it... let me go... you call yourselves doctors and you can't even save my friend..." "Yong please hear them out first..." his mother begging as she fall on her knees when her legs suddenly became weak and can't even carry her weight. Taking his mothers words he turned back "Omma I need to be with her. Please tell them to let me go... she might feel cold in there when no one is beside her..." he can't even stop his tears flowing as waterfall down from his eyes, causing swelling around his eyelids. The nurse that came with doctord Song ju can't even hold back her tears and the drama going on around her, she decided to take Yong to where shin Hye is. "Look she is a fighter, it is probably a miracle that she is breathing right now. The truth is we nearly lost her twice in two hours. Her heart beat is still slow and weak and there is no chance of surviving for her. Once we remove all those oxygen tubes she might be gone for good..." the nurse trying to explained in details shins' condition. "She badly needs a donor you know ..." the nurse continues "I thought the doctor said...." Yong recalled what had the doctor said before all this but the nurse cut in trying to make everything understandable "Of course she can't but for now because she might have another attack in the operation theatre and plus she didn't receive any organ donor..." Almost eight in the evening, Yong still havent left hospital. He can't move an inch now that he's freazed himself there squeezing her hand with all hopes she might respond back. But she just lay there all nerves of her body are numb and she can't even feel a thing. Mrs jung returned to the hospital to stay beside shin and ask Yong to go home, take a shower and have some rest or else he might get sick and unable to take care of Shin. But he too don't respond and it worries Mrs and Mr jung both. He just never wants to live for christ sake. The third day at hospital his friends came together with Jong hyun to pay a visit. Honestly Jong hyun felt sorry for the poor Shin Hye and he felt guilty with what he had done though he had no intentions this might be the result. But still he can't bring himself to confess infront of everybody fearing what might happen to him, especially if Yong finds out... "Hey dude. We are sincerely sorry for your friend. If there's anything we can do for you feel free to ask okay..." jung shin the maknae, perhabs the sweetest one in the group tried to smooth things up when they saw the awkward face of the once handsome jung Yong hwa they know at school.