chapter 3

How Can I???
It has been two days since the incident, and those two days yonghwa never move a limb or an inch away from shinhye who just lie there,sleeping soundly and silently, only the peeping sound from the monitor that indicates her presence. Also it's been two days yonghwa skipped school to stay beside her. "Yonghwa I just had a talk with Mr Kim he said you need to go to school " Mrs jung try to reasoned with him "Look if you care for her that much, then think about it. She's seriously ill, in fact she's fighting to live. Shinhye can't be in school because of her state, who do you think will help her get all her notes for the meantime." She added and walked out of the room giving him time to sort things out thoroughly . "Eottoke...??" Yong hwa finally have the guts to speak ever since he sat beside Shinhye. "Eottoke Shinhye ah...??" Again he was overwhelmed by his own tears. Afraid what could have happened the moment he walk away from that room. "You were the one who asked me to never leave you when your grandmother died. But why are you doing right now... hah...?" "Are you planning to leave me?" All the thoughts in his mind and what he had in his heart came out and question her. "How can I live when you're not here? How can I feel comfortable living in this life when you're not around? How can I leave this room when you're not talking to me? .... h.. h... how can I??? ..." he can't even hold back his tears right now. Bowing his head on her bed soaking all her sheets with his tears and finally drifted into dream world. Mrs jung was right outside the room eavesdropping on her own son while he release all what's inside his heart, that heaviness he had somewhere inside him... From outside she could also hear her son sobbing but she decided to let him be if that's the only way to ease his pain. Releived, afterall Mrs jung went back in after getting a cup of coffee for herself, she found him sleeping silently on the chair and lean his head on the bed for support. On the third day yonghwa decided to go back to school. With the thought of shin Hye in his mind, he has to do this. For christ sake he need to this all for shin Hye. Everything felt like a dream to yonghwa. He had been used of driving to school with a mate beside him who always talk about how she hated school and stuffs. She always brighten his days everyday in fact she's someone worthy to be the first to talk to everymorning. But facing the reality they are in right now he has to be strong for her. Of course he has gone through too much steers, so he definitely need an environment free of stress. He thought school is one of it where he could spend some time with other people apart from his family. Not til he found out what really happened behind shinhye attack. They were having lunch with his usual friends, and he sensed something fishy is going on he felt like he's the only one who need an update but he just ignore it. The whole day he got irritated by the way some student smile weird at him and the way they tap on jonghyun shoulders and say 'you rock man '... Just as when they entered the room for their fourth period he passed by some kids and can't believe that that was shinhyes voice came from that video. He walked back to where the students were and notice that the students are watching shinhye having lunch with jonghyun. He has discovered the reason for shin hues attack and he can't even believe what his eyes have seen. He hold back his tears and anger get the best of him. Jonghyun knew he had find out the truth. He quickly stood up "Y...y...Yong... I can explain... I didn't... " to his bad yonghwa don't need an explanation what he saw explain enough... Jonghyun was on his feet, he can't even fight, no he should not fight back. Yonghwa have all the right to be mad, shinhye is his best friend and he is her only family. No one dare to stop yonghwa and he had no chance of backing out. He just keep on punching jonghyun on jonghyuns face and kicking his stomach. Blood is all over the place and jonghyuns nose is bleeding. Suddenly Mr Kim enters and find out the commotion he hurried at yonghwa and try to pull him out by his shirt... "Yonghwa don't you think you're over reacted??? " Mr Kim shouted "How dare you... how dare you..." the only words coming out from yonghwas mouth....