chapter 6

How Can I???

Shin Hye couldn't stop thinking of the unexpected meeting with the Lees and Yong Hwa couldn't help but sense something is bothering his bubbly best friend. "yah Park ShinHye can you please find a mirror and look at your face just now....." he hit her head with his knuckles causing ShinHye to snap out of her thoughts and yearn in pain "aaarrrggghhh Jung YongHwa!" ShinHye shouted and hit Yongs muscular arms. He quickly jumbed out of Shins hospital bed trying to escape and end up got tripped over. Now its Shins turn to laugh at her clumsy friend. "now we're even." YongHwa pouted to her words and make Shin laugh harder now Yong pick himself up and went outside the hospital room of ShinHye to wash his dirty hands that became contact with the hospital floor hoping his bubbly friend would stop laughing at me when he return. "Oppa! Gwenchana? " concerned Shin called out when he came back. "I don't want to talk to you" childish Yong answered back with a long face. "The Lee couple were here earlier..... " ShinHye said in a serious tone while locking her eyes on her hands causing Yongs' eyes widened with shock...... "m..m..mwo??" yong startled "they found out about the incident at school. they were here to apologize for their sons careless act." with sadness in her voice, she continue while her eyes still locked on her hands avoiding yongs gaze upon her , as the whole conversation with the Lee replayed in her mind. yong coulndn't even find the right word to blurt out, in fact he don't even understand what exactly his feeling right now. Whether he's angry at his bestfriend for not calling him before she agree to meet those people, or feel hurt seeing this person look so vulnerrable in her situatuion. Instead he walks over to her and pull her into a warm embrace assuring her everything will be alright. ...................................................... "Remember to take your medicine as prescribe. Try to avoid surprises. You just got recover from a minor attack, next time might be more serious than this. Also don't forget your diet is also playing a very important role to your condition. If you feel any sharp pain localise on your chest, please report in right away, okay. Or if you feel like out of breath and feel tightened on your chest. Its really important to come straight to the hospital as soon as possible." Shinhye just got discharged and the doctor is explainning briefly and remind her everything she had been told before. "Deh Doctor Kim" Shinhye nodded happily. "One more thing, don't forget to take a lot of rest and make sure your body is relaxed. Don't overwork yourself, it's bad for your health arasso. You are still given a week off school to prepare yourself allright." Doctor Kim continued "Deh!" Shinhye exclaimed.

"Waaaah.... it feels so good to leave the hospital." Shin hye said it with confidence.  "Yah where should we go. Im not in the mood to go home..... " shin hye said excitedly 

"Aissssh yah im tired. Do you have any idea how early I have to wake up to pick you today???" Yong hwa complain....

""Tch... arasso, arasso," shin hye pouted.

 

..........................................................................................

 

 

When they reached home Shin Hye jumped out of the car and rushed inside the house in a split second. " Eomeonim, Apeonim Im home!!!" Shin hye called out excitedly

 

" Surprise!!!" Everyone shouted

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh" shin hye screamed

"Omo, omo, honey are you allright. Mianhe did we scared you?"  Mrs Jung asked regrettably 

Shin hye squatted down and hug her knees tight to her chest to calm herself down from being shocked. Yong hwa heard everyone shouted surprise from outside and quickly run inside the house when he recall what the doctors said hours ago at the hospital.when he got at theguest room he saw Shin hye hugging her legs with a shock expression. he let go of the bags he carried and rushed beside shin hye "Gwenchanha........"