chapter 1

How Can I???
It was Summer time perhaps the best part in every school kids life so as the cute little Shin Hye and the chuppy little Yong Hwa. Of course school has to break which means everyone is free for all. They were in preschoolers at the time but their story go way back. Shin hye used to live in an orphanage at Busan that used to run by her grandmother when both her parents got killed in a car accident while on their way home after celebrating their 5th anniversary at some not so very expensive restaurant. She was just two years old at the time. Then she was moved and stayed in the orphanage under her grandmas supervision since then. Yong Hwa was brought up with a silver spoon and fork in his hand. Since he's the only heir of the family his family spoiled him badly. That includes his parents and grandparents of course. He's the kind who don't like to live the house or befriended with their neighbours. He's also a one year older than Shin. Mr and Mrs Jung always donate money, clothes, food etc, to the only orphanage in their city. Usually they always donate the goods personally which make them good friends of Mrs Park. They have noticed the children's there socializing with each other and decided to bring the little Yongie along to join them. At first he don't like the place and hated when he saw the kids playing happily and that makes him a big bully. Everyone didn't like him and his mean attitude but no one can ever stand up against him and for themselves, only because he's a rich kid with the upper class status and they were the lower class. No one except that little girl who never allow anyone to step o her head or higher than her in their own society. Not that she's also mean but they love playing games and the cutie little Shin always take the role of the leader. They were each others worse nightmares. Sometimes when they fight Shin always win and Yong running to his parents crying. He's always been like that. One day they had a fight again all the kids were surrounding them, screaming and shouting Shins name, taking her side and they are nowhere near the elders sight. The elders were suddenly distract by a loud voice shouting from the backyard. They stood up and quickly go towards where the voice came from, realizing its from Yong Hwa himself. As they got there they find out Yong is still screaming at the top of his lungs, looking scared and shaking, hovering above Shin hue trying to wake her up but always fail. Her grandmother who know exactly what happen hurried beside her taking Shin into her arms and beg the Jung couple to call the ambulance or get some help immediately... Everyone were panic, and the ambulance arrive as soon as it can in a matter of minutes and load her up and transport to the hospital immediately. It was nearly an end to Shin Hue lucky for her the doctors and nurses has perform their duty with all the might they have. From that day on marks the beginning of their friendship and all the hatreds they have for each other all go away as time got blown away with the wind. They both entered kindergarten together and in to preschool. Finally the only voice everyone wants to hear, the sign where they have to say goodbye to school and say hello to the longest holiday ever. And for children like Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa it is the best time for them to roam around the beautiful beaches in Seoul where they will get to spend their summer holidays there with the Jungs. They will have to pretend to be homeless kids begging for some money in order to live and they will get to collect as many as much as they can for the whole season.... They have all the fun as they can in their childhood times and they have made the most it. No secrets has ever been keeping between them as everything they know and happens to them always share between themselves. Several years later they have become teenagers and enter high school together. To Yong it is the best years of his life, and to Shin it is like living in her worst nightmares. Where Yong turn out to be the most popular guy in the school with his handsome face and a rich background, especially that he was able to befriend with the other four most hottest guy in the school and top of it driving the most expensive car at the time. Shin turns out to be bullied around by many of the school pupils, had a crush to a jong hyun guy who Yong hwa has befriend with. And most of the time jong hyun has got her eavesdropping on him or being stared at. Of course she has the face of a grown up woman with total package and with her clumsiness attitude everyone take advantage of her, plus everyone knows she's the closest friend of Yong hwa and it gives them the jealousies they have. Its not that Yong has forgotten his dearest friend but he definitely need some guy friends to hang out with or else people might get the wrong idea with them... Until that one day when shin got an invitation from her only crush to had lunch with him behind the school building. All the troubles she has gone through has become worthless now and that makes her the happiest chick in the school, well the luckiest one I think. Although, she still have to inform the only person she could only call a friends apart from the whole school. No clouds could be higher than her as she share a conversation with jong hyun, while he's placing his hand on her thigh. She feels so special and being loved and she could feel her heart beat a millions time than the normal, but she don't give a damn care if she ever gonna get an attack, at least its worth it. Suddenly jong hyu moves his hand a bit further in and upwards and try to push her down the grass and forced to kiss her. She struggled bad from under his heavy weight but he didn't even move a bit. She panicked trying to scream but no voice came out and suddenly she feel her chest very tight, that when she inhales she can feel her lungs is not receiving any oxygen, following an acute chest pain. Jong hyun still haven't bother to move an inch until he saw her face suddenly turns pale and feel cold with her hands and she's slowly showing only the sclera of her eyes as a sign she's losing conscious. Jong hyun started to get scared and begin to call for help. One of the children's who saw the scene rush to where Yong hwas and his friends table is and pass the news of the scene. Yong started to get panic too hoping what is happening at the back side is nothing like what is in his mind. In fact he was the first one to move when they heard the news. He get at the scene as soon as possible frustrated and scared she gathered her in his arm and sprint down the school clinic hoping and praying they could find help there.... A/N : hey guys I hope this could be good enough to waste your precious time. Please bare with me and your comments will help me carry on with this story. And never forget to be thankful and appreciated those who have subscribe and upvoted my story... Thanks from deep within me...