I... I l-love y-you

blind melodies

Seunghyun's P.O.V.

The moment I opened my eyes, bright white light blinded me. I turned my head to the side and saw Jiyong and Youngbae sitting next to my bed. My head felt like it was going to explode, and I groaned in pain.

"Seunghyun, are you awake?" I heard Xiumin's soft voice on my other side, and turned my head to face him. He looked worried. "Yeah, I'm awake." I heard two sighs of relief behind me.

"A-are you alright?" I assured him I was fine, but asked for some water. My mouth felt dryer than a desert. Youngbae left to get water and dragged Jiyong with him.

"S-Seunghyun?" "Yeah Xiumin?" "I-I want to tell you s-something. I... I l-love y-you." Xuimin head became red, but I hardly noticed.

"Xiumin..." He loved me. I tried to lift my hand to his face, but I was still weak, so my fingers only brushed his soft skin lightly. Xiumin understood what I was trying to do though, and held my hand against his cheek.

Sleep started to invade my mind, and eventhough I struggled, I felt myself slowly drifting away. I wanted to tell Xiumin I loved him back, but I could hardly keep my eyes open, nevermind talk. Instead of telling him, I guided his face down to mine until our lips touched. A warm, tingling feeling spread through my body, and I finally let myself drift off.

The next day

I was taking an evening walk through the park after I was finally released from the hospital. It was still warm outside, and the colours of the setting sun were reflected beautifully by the small pond. I took out my drawing tools and sat down on a bench, my pencil rushing over the paper.

After I finished, I contenued admiring the scene until I heard yelling and laughter. I turned around, and saw two guys dragging Xiumin around. Xiumin looked scared. He probably didn't know where he was anymore.

I jumped up from the bench, and yelled at the two guys to stop. I had no idea what I would do if they turned to me, but my length and deep voice seemed to scare them, and they ran away.

I helped my boyfriend up from the ground. Yes, boyfriend. We had gotten together officially after I woke up again in the hospital. "Are you alright Minnie?" I asked as I ran my hand through his soft locks. "I-I don't kn-know where I a-am. I-I'm scared h-hyung."

I calmed him down and took his to my house. I made him some tea, and he smiled at me. He had such a sweet smile.

"Hey, Minnie, let's go to my room, I want to show you something!" Xiumin seemed curious, so he followed me to my room immediately. I picked up a small drawing I'd made. I had mixed sand with glue and spread it over the drawing. The darker the drawing, the more sand I had used. That way, Xiumin was able to feel my art.

I laid his hand on the drawing, and he soon figured out what it was. His foggy eyes filled with tears and a huge grin spread on his face. "S-Seunghyun, i-it's beautiful! Thank you so much!" "Everything for you, my love." I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, and he leaned into my emdrace.

We spend the rest of the evening cuddling until Xiumin had to go home.

I walked with him to the wolf house and we were greeted warmly. I noticed Tao reading a book about signlanguage, pausing ever so often to text someone, probably Seungri, with a huge grin on his face. He stopped reading, and came over to fanboy over our relationship.

Taeyang and Daesung came over to congratulate us for getting together. Daesung had puffy eyes, like he had been crying, but they held a happy sparkle, and I noticed matching couple rings on their fingers.

Xiumin slipped his hand into mine, and I knew everything would be alright.