what is this feeling?

blind melodies

Xiumin P.O.V.

I filled in the last question on my test and handed the paper in. The questions were in braille and I had learned to write when I could still see so I could just write the awnsers on the lines that were pressed into the paper.

I always finished test early because of my photographic memory and audiobooks.

I was about to take out one of my workbook when I heard my teacher talking: "Seunghyun, I appreciate the fact that you came to class to make the test, but you're obviously too tired to do this. Go home, you can make the test another time."

Wait, he came to class? But he had dyalisis today! No wonder he's too tired to make the test!

"Minseok, could you bring Seunghyun to his house? You finished already anyway." "Yes sir." I walked to the door and waited until I heard Seunghyun beside me. I then grabbed his hand to make sure I wouldn't lose him and walked with him towards his house.

"Ehm, Xiumin, why are you holding my hand?" "Well, I can't see if you're still behind me, so I did this instead." "Oh, alright."

We soon reached his house because it wasn't far away and as soon as he reached his bed, Seunghyun let himself fall down on it. Not bothering to change into other clothes.

"Maybe you should put on other clothes hyung..." He nagged that he didn't want to but eventually he changed into whatever he wore in bed.

"Hyung... Can I... Feel what you look like?" "Yeah, sure. That'd be fair, right?" He replied as he guided my hands to his cheeks.

His skin was very soft, just like his hair. He also had slim lips that fit his almond shaped eyes perfectly. I realized he was very handsome.

When I put my hands back down, they brushed against something soft and fluffy, a teddybear. I was just about to ask Seunghyun about it, when soft snores came from the pillow.

Seunghyun patted the bed looking for something. I realized he wanted his bear and when I gave it to him, he held it tight to his chest.

Suddenly the door opened and Yoona greeted me. "Hi Yoona. Seunghyun almost fell asleep in class so I brought him home." "Alright Xiumin. Your housemates called. They wonder where you are." "Oh! They do? What time is it?" "It's 4:30."Oops, time went a little faster than expected.

"I'll leave then, I don't want to make my dongsaengs worried." I grabbed my bag and left, careful not to trip over the loose tiles on the sidewalk.

When I walked into the living room of my own house, I felt someone ruffle my hair. "Don't scare us like that again hyung, we were worried that you'd gotten lost or something." It was Kris, the stern yet caring head of the house.

"I was just helping a classmate. I'll be in the music room." I walked upstairs, sat down behind the piano and let my fingers dance over the keys, not really thinking of what I was playing.

"Wow, hyung! Your song is so happy!" Someone exclaimed once I was finished. It was Daesung. He problably sneaked in while I was playing.

"I was just playing what I feel like. There's a... tingling feeling in my stomach. It feels kinda weird." Daesung was silent for a moment before asking: " Do you also feel... a kind of empttness in your heart? Like a part of it is missing?"

I nodded slowly. What did it mean? Did I have a heart disease? "Don't be scared hyung. I feel it too and I'm completely healthy. It just means you're in love hyung." I could hear the smile in his voice at the end of his sentence. I was in love? With who?

"Don't worry hyung, it's great. Really. I've never felt as happy as when I'm with Youngbae. I'm sure you'll be happy too."