first day at school!

blind melodies

Seunghyum P.O.V.

BRRRRRRRRRING!!!!! The bell rang and it was time for my last lession of the day: drawing.

I was the first to arrive and my teacher, Mrs. Lee told me to draw whatever I wanted so she could see what was my style. I sat down in the seat she pointed out to me.

I got an idea and started drawing a rose. My drawings often contained roses. Their dark red coulor and velvety petals intruged me.

I just finished drawing the first rose, which was majestic and gorgeous with little dew drop on the leaves, when I heard a voice on my left: "Hi! Welcome to art class!"

I looked up and saw a rather tan guy sitting next to me. His name was Kai and we ended up talking a little.

"Class, I want you to hand in your assingment tomorow. Seunghyun, will you manage to hand it in in two days?" I told her it would be no problem.

"You get extra time? How did you do that? Mrs. Lee neveg gives us extra time!" Kai exclaimed when we went back to work.

"I only get extra time because I won't be here tomorow... I have to go to the hospital."

We contenued drawing and I managed to finish the second rose, which was weak and half withered, before the bell rang.

When I entered my house my stomach growled so I walked into the kitchen where Youngbae was cleaning. "Hey, I baked cookies, you want some?" He offered.

We ate some cookies with tea and talked about my first day here. When we were done he contenued cleaning and I contenued drawing.

"Did you draw that? It's awesome! Just like a photograph!" He exclaimed impressed when he saw my drawing. I liked to hear that. It gave me the idea I wasn't doing this all for nothing.

I tried to draw, but I was too tired to focus so I went to my room to take a nap.

I was awoken by someone shaking my shoulder. It was Jiyong who woke me up for diner.

When I walked into the dining room, I saw someone I didn't expect to see. "Hey Daesung! Great to see you!" "Oh, hey Seunghyun! Good to see you too! Youngbae is... my boyfried. That's why I'm here."

That would explain why he was sitting on Youngbae's lap...

Daesung moved to his own chair and diner together was fun. "Who cooked? It's delicious!" I asked and Yoona raised her hand. "I'm glad you like it."

I thought of tomorow. It would have been my second day, but it was already time for dialysis again.

"Hyung, are you ok?" Youngbae asked and I realised I had been rubbing my lower arm where small wounds could still be seen from previous visits to the hospital.

"Yeah... I'm just sad I can't go to school tomorow..." "It'll be alright hyung." Jiyong assured me.

After diner we sat around the blazing fireplace and Daesung played some songs on the acoustic guitar he brought, decorated with wings around the sound hole.

It was no wonder he was accepted into this school. He was very skilled on his guitar and he sang, even the highest notes, crystal clear.

Daesung and Youngbae also sang some beautiful duets together and they were obviously in love.

"Don't you want something to drink oppa?" Yoona asked but I had to decline. I had a special diet because of my disability.

I felt my eyelids become heavy so I headed to bed. "It was great to hang out with you guys, but it't going to be a long day tomorow. See you then!" I managed to drag myself to my bedroom and get changed before I let myself fall down on the bed, already sleeping when my head landed on the pillow.