By my name

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGgF4aHSPcQ

Teen Top: Love Fool

===============================================

One month had already passed since Minseo had come to TOP Correctional Facility. Every day was the same, but at the same time, every day seemed different. She grew accustomed to the way of the facility, and she had no idea if that was a good thing or not.

Minseo also began to know more about her fellow convicts.

CAP and his non-stop lecherous marks annoyed her, but she was too tired to smack him with every comment. He always found an excuse to touch her and called her his “Ice Queen.” It seemed like everyone in the facility had a nickname, and Ice Queen was hers, thanks to CAP.

Ricky was just like CAP, but he was also hyperactive and ridiculously silly. They were two characteristics that drove Minseo up the wall.

Changjo was one of the quiet ones who usually never got in her business, which she was grateful for. She had no idea what to think of Chunji. Sometimes, he was like Changjo, distant and ignorant of her. Other times, he was just like CAP, and he seemed to like putting his arm around her, which she of course, detested. Either way, she found out he was brilliant. If only he applied his skills in the right place, she was convinced he would go far in life.

L. Joe and Niel were more interactive with her than others.

L. Joe seemed to be more of the protective type while Niel pretended he didn’t care about her but showed her subtle interest, like giving her helpful advice or offering to do the mopping because “he didn’t want her to slip, break her head, and get violated by six offenders.”

Promptly at 6:00, Minseo woke up. She washed her face, brushed her teeth, and changed out of her pajamas and into something decent to wear to breakfast. A warden unlocked her door and freed her from her room.

Rubbing her bleary eyes, Minseo headed downstairs to the cafeteria. As always, she was the first one there. Minseo grabbed a tray automatically and checked to see what today’s breakfast menu was. Please don’t let it be peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

To her misfortune, breakfast was peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Minseo sighed, grabbed two bananas and two milks, and sat at a table. Soon enough, the boys entered the cafeteria.

“Good morning, my Ice Queen.” CAP leaned down and puckered his lips. “How about a morning kiss?”

Minseo held up one of her bananas as a weapon. “Unless you don’t want this jammed into your throat, I suggest you back off and quietly get breakfast.”

“Wow. So malicious. I like it.” CAP winked and headed to the buffet table.

Minseo shook her head and started to peel the banana. The chair next to her slid out, and someone sat beside her. She looked at the tray beside hers and saw the same food. She looked up and met eyes with Niel who smiled. “You’re finally getting the hang of things. I like it that you’re listening to my advice. It means you trust me.”

Minseo said nothing but shoved her own banana into . Niel chuckled and peeled his own banana.

After breakfast, they went to the classroom and waited for the teacher to show up. CAP and Ricky tossed paper balls back and forth. One of them hit L. Joe in the head, and he glared at them.

“He did it!” Ricky pointed to CAP.

“You little brat!” CAP threw a pencil at him, and he ducked.

The pencil hit Minseo in the head. She whirled around and glared at him. CAP laid his head in his book and faked a snore.

What an immature jerk, Minseo thought with a roll of her eyes.

The young instructor came into the room and immediately ordered them to turn in their homework.

“Nice to see you, too, you dweebness.” CAP rolled his eyes.

Minseo held out her math and history homework. The instructor collected the papers and looked through each one. “Everyone did their homework, except 101. You can finish them in the Thinking Cell today.”

Ricky burst into laughter. “HAHA!”

“Damn it.” CAP growled. For the month that Minseo had been in here, she had never been into the Thinking Cell. Judging by the reaction of the six felons, she wasn’t sure she wanted to go in there anytime soon.

---------------------------------------------------------

After lunch, everybody changed into their jumpsuits for “community service.” This time, they had to clean the shower stalls until they were spotless. Minseo, Chunji, and L.Joe were in charge of the third floor shower stall while CAP, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo had to clean the fourth floor bathroom.

Minseo tied her hair up into a ponytail and began to scrub the mirrors with soap and water.

“How highly unattractive. Is this yours?” Chunji held up a ball of long, black hair that was caught in the drainer.

Minseo turned red but glared at him. “You try showering with long hair. And do you really have to point that out?”

Chunji shrugged. “I just wanted to make sure this was your hair and not some ghost’s.”

L. Joe smacked his hand, and the mass of hair plopped into a waste basket. He tossed the waste basket aside with a look at Chunji. That kind of humiliation was unnecessary.

Chunji just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter