What is your charge?

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5amRErcSgL4

Teen Top: Miss Right

===============================

Ricky peered in the mirror as he slicked his hair back with water. Apparently, gel was thought to be a threatening weapon, and no hair products were allowed into the facility. I’ll just have to make do with water. Thank God I’ve been blessed with natural perfect genetics. He grinned at his reflection and nodded his head with a cheesy grin. “;Hey. What’s up?’ Nah, too childish. Ahem. How about ‘Sup, babe? Name is Ricky.’ Short and lame.” Ricky practiced his introduction over and over again.

Changjo was lying on his bed on his side and watching Ricky with a not-so-amused expression. “You are an idiot.” He muttered under his breath. “I don’t know why you’re getting so worked up over our new inmate. She’s just a girl.”

Ricky whirled around to face his cellmate. “Exactly! She’s a GIRL. How long has it been since you’ve seen one? Since you’ve smelled her sweet perfume? Since you’ve witnessed her long, bare legs?”

Too long, Changjo admitted to himself.

Ricky smirked in satisfaction. “I rest my case.” Humming, he turned back towards the mirror and continued to preen himself.

Changjo shook his head and rolled his eyes. He turned his gaze to their other cellmate.

Niel was standing by the tiny window and looking out beyond the ocean with a deep, thoughtful expression.

I don’t know what the hell goes through that guy’s head. He’s staring out there all the time, as if by miracle, he’ll see something worthwhile. But we’re all stuck on this stupid island, and it’ll be a while until we return back to society. Changjo shook his head in both pity and vexation.

In the other cell, the three senior inmates were preparing to meet their new fellow delinquent.

CAP was doing push-ups on the floor with his feet pressed onto the mattress.

“Like that would ever get the girl to notice you. You can’t make muscles in five minutes, CAP. Otherwise, someone here would give it a try.” Chunji discreetly glanced towards L. Joe and smirked. “I saw that, . Don’t look at me with your know-it-all eyes. I may not have the muscles to prove my strength, but I can take your down in two seconds.” L. Joe inhaled the cigarette and blew smoke towards the only window in the room.

“Give me one second, and I’ll hack into your secretive profile.” Chunji snapped back.

CAP swiftly hopped off and wiped off his sweat with an old shirt. “It’s called an effort, you dweebs. You need to make an effort if you want to win the lady’s heart.”

L. Joe raised a disdainful eyebrow. “You sound as if you’ll actually win her heart.”

“I will.” CAP declared confidently. He stretched his arms over his head and rotated his head with an egotistical smirk. “It’s about time I get some overdue intimacy, if you know what I mean.” He winked.

“The only intimacy you’ll get around here is with the toilet, because that’s all you’ll be close to for the next few months. That is, if you’re able to follow all the rules and refrain from ‘inappropriate behavior’. Knowing you, you’ll never get out of here.” L. Joe blew another puff of smoke.

Despite his annoyance with L. Joe earlier, Chunji couldn’t refrain from laughing.

CAP frowned and snatched the cigarette from L. Joe’s lips.

L. Joe looked up at him with an arched eyebrow.

“Stop smoking this . It’s bad for my lungs.” CAP threw the cigarette on the ground, stomped it to bits, and kicked the dust under the bunk bed.

L. Joe rolled his eyes in annoyance. He looked out the window, and a new thought entered his mind. What will the new girl be like? Will she be timid? Will she be wild? Damn. I haven’t seen a girl in so long, but then again, I had never been interested in having any love affairs.

L. Joe sat up, startled. Where had the idea of love come from? He shook his head to get rid of such unrealistic thoughts.

For him, love was never a possibility. Where he had come from, only violence and hatred existed.

The jingle of keys made them look up.

“We’re finally going to meet her!” CAP grew excited.

“Down, boy.” Chunji pointed towards the ground. CAP was too eager to retort.

The door opened, and a warden stood there with a bored expression. “All of you are reported to the recreation room. There’s a new inmate you all are being introduced to today.”

The three delinquents walked out of the room. “Like we didn’t know that. God, they think we’re slow here. I wonder if it’s because they’re ignorant or they just don’t care.” Chunji shrugged.

“I can’t wait to get a piece of tonight.” CAP rubbed his hands.

“What the hell are you going to do if she’s hideous as a bull dog?” L. Joe taunted.

CAP shrugged. “Still a girl.”

“You’re some desperate .” Chunji smirked.

CAP shoved him.

“Hey, hey. None of that.” The warden frowned in disapproval.

“Oh, my bad. Sorry, friend, for shoving you into the wall for being a ing jerk. I hope no offense was taken.” CAP held out his hand.

Chunji heartily shook his head. “Offense taken. I’ll make sure to remember this moment and hack into your background information along with L. Joe’s as soon as I get out of this hole.”

L. Joe shot him a dirty look. “Leave me out of your lover’s spat.”

The three of them came into the recreation room where the other three boys were already waiting.

“Any sign of my beauty queen?” CAP straightened his jumper.

“I spotted her first, hyung, so obviously she gets to be mine.” Ricky claimed.

CAP gripped the back of his neck tightly, and he winced at the brutal strength. “You shouldn’t act like that to your senior. You merely pick-pocketed wallets and credit cards, but as for me, I stole cars. Don’t forget who you should be afraid of.”

“If there’s someone you need to be afraid of, it would be me.” L. Joe stepped between them and looked CAP right in the eyes.

CAP smirked. “Oh, . Don’t tell me the gangsta wants a piece of , too.”

L. Joe shoved his chest with a hard look. “I’m not interested at all.”

“Look, if there’s one person we should all be afraid of, it’s Niel. He’s the one who’s actually capable of killing someone.” Chunji pointed out.

Niel became as rigid as a statue, and the color left his face. He looked away with a grimace and tightened his fists.

Changjo rolled his eyes at the immature quarrel going on and sat on the beat-up couch with a tired sigh. When the hell was this new inmate coming? He wanted to get the hell out of here and go back to bed to sleep. If possible, he wanted to sleep until his duratio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter