I love you

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByNkGBF7Cb4

Sung Si Kyung: Every Moment Of You

======================

Minseo opened her eyes and saw Niel right in front of her. His eyes were closed, and his lips were bright pink and swollen. Her heart sped up immediately at the sight of him. This is the first time I wake up and see him in front of me. He’s usually gone before dawn. But now…Mesmerized, Minseo reached her hand out. Her fingertips grazed his cheek, and a burst of energy shot up her arm. Her eyes softened as she traced her fingers down his sturdy nose. Her fingers stopped on his plump lips, and the corner of her lips quirked upwards. Ahn Daniel, to me, you’re beautiful.

At that moment, Niel’s eyes slowly opened.

Minseo lifted her gaze and locked eyes with him. His eyes studied her face quizzically, and they gazed at each other in tender silence.

“Good morning,” Niel whispered, and she felt his warm breath on her fingers.

“Good morning,” Minseo whispered back. They smiled.

Niel pulled Minseo into his chest, and his smile widened. He wouldn’t mind waking up like this every morning. Minseo didn’t think it was so bad either. After a sweet good morning kiss, the two of them parted to wash. Niel came out of her room with a blissful smile. He ran into Ricky who had just washed. He gasped when he saw Niel, and his gaze immediately flickered towards Minseo’s room.

“You’re sly, hyung! You slept in her room all night long, didn’t you?! What did you two do all night long?!” Ricky demanded.

“I’m not telling you.” Niel stuck out his tongue. He walked towards the bathroom and almost bumped into L. Joe. They regarded each other carefully and waited for the other to say something. Finally, Niel spoke, “How’s your ankle?” “It’s not as bad anymore,” L. Joe admitted. “Good.” Niel walked past him and went into the bathroom.

“Thanks…for last night,” L. Joe said. Niel held up a towel with an amiable smile. “We’ll call it even. Thanks for giving us a place to stay.” He shut the door. L. Joe smiled, shook his head, and went downstairs.

Minseo finished washing. She tied her hair into a ponytail and went downstairs. There was no sign of L. Joe’s friends anywhere. Minseo walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to look for something to drink. Bottles of beer decorated the racks. “What are you looking for?” A voice asked. Minseo spun around to see L. Joe. “Um,” She closed the refrigerator door while sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. “I was just looking for water.”

L. Joe opened the refrigerator door. He pushed a few cans of beer aside and took out soda cans and bottles of water. “Feel free to eat or drink anything that’s in here. The guys don’t really cook, so the kitchen is all yours.”

“Thanks.” Minseo looked down at his leg.

“How’s your ankle?” “It’s fine,” He said. “Are you sure?” She eyed him suspiciously.

“Have you been fooled all your life? I’m perfectly fine.” L. Joe scoffed. “You don’t have to see a doctor?” Minseo asked.

L. Joe gave her a look. “You and I both know I can’t go to any doctor without having our backgrounds checked.” Minseo sighed and sank onto a chair with deflated shoulders. “This is my entire fault. You got hurt because of me, and now because of me, you can’t go to the hospital.” She rested her elbow on the table and touched her forehead. “I’m sorry.”

L. Joe reached out and touched her shoulder. He gave it a hearty squeeze and smiled softly. “Never say sorry, Go Minseo. Just get your name cleared. If you don’t, I’ll blame you then.”

Minseo smiled back softly and nodded. “I’ll try not to let you down.”

Voices filled the room, and the rest of the convicts filed into the room. Niel entered the kitchen, and his lips stretched into a smile when he saw his girlfriend. He put his arm around her shoulder and gave her an affectionate squeeze. “I’m starving! What is there to eat?” Ricky asked. L. Joe opened the freezer. “Only waffles.” “That’s it?!” Ricky frowned. “Hey, just be grateful that it’s not stale peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.” Changjo shot him a stern look. “He’s right. Waffles sound good to me.” Chunji went to put them in the toaster.

CAP yawned and crossed his arms. “I’ve never slept in until this long. It felt great.” “It’s only eight in the morning. You can sleep more after breakfast,” L. Joe stated. “Sounds like a plan.” CAP grinned.

The seven delinquents surrounded the table and finished the box of waffles.

“What’s the plan now?” Ricky asked as he folded his arms behind his head.

“I’m going to try to figure out a way we can get Minseo’s twin to confess to her sins,” Chunji said.

“That’s like asking the devil himself to confess,” Ricky muttered. “He has a point. She came this far. I don’t think she’ll admit the murder so easily,” Changjo stated. “Yeah, well,” Chunji scratched his head. “I’ll think of something. Until then, keep out of sight. We might be on the news already.”

“I think it’s a little too late for that concern.” L. Joe’s eyes were glued on the mini-TV in the kitchen. All eyes turned to the screen.

“Breaking news! The seven juvenile delinquents of Top Correctional Facility has escaped last night!” Their pictures flashed on the screen, and they all grimaced. “If you see any of these delinquents, please report to the police right away!”

CAP crossed his arms. “Great. Now we can’t go anywhere without people wanting to capture us like we’re some kind of wild boar!” “We just have to be careful,” Ricky said nervously.

Chunji eyed him. “Were you planning to go somewhere?”

“I…” Ricky lowered his eyes. “I wanted to see my brother and sister.”

“You can’t do that! You’ll get all of us caught!” CAP roared.

Ricky winced. “I’ll be careful. I really will. You know how sneaky I am.” “Yeah, sneaky enough to get caught and dragged to the damn facility!” CAP was unconvinced. “Besides, your bratty siblings may shoot their mouths off about us.” Ricky fervently shook his head. “No, they won’t. They’re not like that. My life is on the line, too, so they wouldn’t dare jeopardize me. Just please, trust me.”

“I think as long as we’re careful about not showing our faces anywhere, we’ll be fine,” Changjo carefully added his opinion. “Why? Are you thinking about going somewhere, too?” CAP snapped. I want to see my mother, he thought. “We’ll just have to be careful. Wear hats in public, and don’t let any cameras catch you. Got it?” L. Joe eyed them. Everyone nodded.

“Whatever. If any of you blockheads who decide to go out get caught, don’t you dare expose the rest of us.” CAP left the table. Chunji stretched his arms over his head. “I’m going to try to come up with a plan for our mission.” L. Joe put his cup in the sink and limped out of the kitchen. Ricky and Changjo quietly left the room also, which left Niel and Minseo alone.

“What do you want to do today?” Niel slipped his hand into hers. “I don’t know,” She admitted. “Come on. There’s all this freedom. Let’s use it while we can.” He smiled. Minseo looked upwards towards the high window. “I really want to go out actually…”

“Then let’s do that.” Niel nodded.

“You heard CAP. What if we get caught? Our faces are all over the nation,” Minseo pointed out.

“We’ll just have to be sneaky. Come on.” Niel pulled her up.

-----

Ricky and Changjo left the house. They both had borrowed caps from L. Joe, and they were heading towards the subway station. It had been a while since they had used the subway, so they became dazed by the thick crowd. “I’m going this way.” Ricky pointed. “I’m headed this way.” Changjo nodded towards the opposite direction.

“Keep safe,” Ricky said. Changjo nodded, slipped his hands into the pocket of his black jeans, and quickly hurried towards the subway.

Ricky slipped his hood over his head, glanced around, and darted in the other direction. He took the subway for his hometown and stood near the double doors. He was excited to be reunited with his siblings so soon. What would they think when they saw him out? The subway halted at his stop, and he ran out. He didn’t dare take the bus and just walked to his rooftop home on top of the alley. Ricky pulled his hood down and looked back. He hoped nobody had caught him. Ricky reached out and lightly pulled on the door. It opened, and he slipped inside. His siblings were still fast asleep. Cup ramen, milk cartons, and plastic wrappings from the bakery across the shop covered the floor.

Ricky’s heart ached. Was this what they were eating the entire time? It’s worse than the facility’s food. He took off his hat and jacket and left it by the door. Quietly, he treaded around the room and picked up all the trash. He cleaned the floor with a wet rag and started to cook a proper meal for his siblings.

Jangmi was the one who woke up first. She sat up and rubbed her eyes as she wondered where the delicious smell could be coming from. She looked up and gasped when she saw the back of Ricky. With her eyes planted on him, she shook Changsoo beside her. “Oppa! Oppa, wake up!” “What?” He mumbled groggily. Jangmi pointed. Changsoo opened his eyes and followed her finger. He spotted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter