This means war!

Miss Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBbhGWfSK88

Yoon Mirae: Touch Love

================================

Three months passed, and December was here. Despite the festive holidays approaching, the correctional facility remained as dull as ever. The meals were still horrible, and the wardens were definitely going on Santa’s naughty list. The only good thing was that the seven inmates seemed to get along fairly well.

Minseo no longer felt lonely because wherever she was, so were six other inmates who annoyed her, made her laugh, and caused her to think.

On a frosty December afternoon, the seven inmates cleaned the warden’s locker room.

“AHHH!” Ricky screamed.

“What the hell?” CAP wondered aloud.

Changjo and Niel exchanged glances. Minseo stopped scrubbing the locker and looked back.

“What is that little pest screaming about now?” Chunji scratched his head.

L. Joe dropped the mop and walked towards the third aisle of lockers. Everyone followed him to see what was going on with Ricky. “What happened?” L. Joe asked.

“I found…a warden’s boxers!” Ricky held the navy blue boxers with pink polka dots in the air with his thumb and forefinger.

“Pink polka dots? Are you kidding me?” CAP asked. Chunji laughed.

“Are you serious, Ricky? You screamed because of freaking underwear?” Changjo asked dryly. “It’s not just any underwear! Its’ the warden’s underwear!” Ricky claimed. “That’s stupid.” Changjo turned around to leave. Ricky threw the boxers, and they landed on Changjo’s shoulder.

Changjo froze and turned his gaze sideways. Ricky grabbed onto his stomach as he doubled over with laughter. “Take that! You have the warden’s stinky underwear on you!”

Minseo raised an eyebrow. “How old is he again?”

“He just turned six,” CAP confirmed.

“And he won’t live a day longer,” Changjo muttered. He grabbed the boxers off his shoulder and threw it. “AH!” Ricky ducked. The boxers landed on L. Joe’s head. Everyone in the room froze. Minseo’s eyes widened, and Ricky gulped. L. Joe peeled the boxers off his head, and he did NOT look happy at all. His eyes narrowed, and his glare cut off Ricky’s oxygen. Ricky tried to run away, but L. Joe kicked him from behind, and he tumbled onto the ground.

“Owww…” Ricky groaned. L. Joe dropped the boxers on his head. “You get rid of it.” He walked away.

CAP clucked his tongue and walked away with a shake of his head.

“Let’s go back to work!” Chunji grasped Minseo’s arm and forced her to go back.

Ricky brushed the boxers off his head with a flat expression. “They always pick on me. Am I that easy, huh?” He stood up and stormed towards the front of the locker room. His sharp eyes roamed the area, and a sly smirk spread on his face. “I’ll help you clean the windows, hyung,” Ricky said in a sly voice. He picked up the roll of paper towel, tore a piece, and ran it under the water. Then when he was sure L. Joe wasn’t looking, Ricky tossed the wet paper towel at his back.

L. Joe spun around, and Ricky laughed at how the paper towel clung onto him like a koala bear.

“What the ?!” L. Joe hissed. “That’s what you get for looking down at me!” Ricky stuck out his tongue.

L. Joe raised an eyebrow. Oh, yeah? Two can play this game. He ripped a piece of paper towel, wet it under the water, and then threw it. The wet paper towel landed smack dab in the middle of Ricky’s face.

“ACK!” Ricky fell down.

L. Joe smirked. “That’s what you get for thinking you can get me back.”

Ricky sat up, and the wet paper towel slid off his face. “THIS MEANS WAR!”

“What’s going on?” Chunji came in only to have a wet paper towel land on his shoulder. He stared at the wet object on his shoulder for a couple seconds before stomping towards the roll of paper towel to get revenge.

Screams for revenge erupted inside the restroom. Minseo, Niel, Changjo, and CAP looked at each other curiously. “What do you think is going on in there?” Niel asked.

“It better not be boxers again,” CAP muttered. He nudged Changjo. “You go and check.”

Changjo went back to cleaning. “I’m not interested.”

CAP made a face. “Jerk.” He looked at Minseo. “How about you go-“

The icy glare she gave him froze his insides. “Forget it. I’ll go myself.” CAP dropped the rag on the ground and headed towards the restroom. He had to run back though because at that moment, three males came charging out while flinging wet paper towels everywhere.

Niel swiftly dodged out of sight, and Changjo cursed as a wet paper towel slapped him in the face. “GAH!” CAP fell backwards as two paper towels flung towards him. Minseo yelped as a wet paper towel slapped her forehead.

“THAT’S IT! ALL OF YOU ARE DEAD!” CAP snatched the damp paper towels off the ground and pelted them at L. Joe and Ricky. Changjo and Niel eyed the roll of paper towel at the same time and then lunged for it. Chunji laughed uproariously about the fact that a paper towel was stuck onto CAP’s . He saw Minseo hiding near the door as she tried to avoid all the chaos.

Chunji grinned and wiggled two fingers. “Come on, Go Minseo. Come and play with the oppas.”

Minseo narrowed her eyes and shrank back against the wall.

“Come on. Don’t be shy.” Chunji grasped her wrists and tugged her towards the center of the room. Minseo struggled, “I don’t want to-“

SLAP! She gasped when something cold slapped her left cheek.

Movements stopped, and six pairs of eyes bore holes into her.

“You hit a girl!” CAP accused. “It was an accident! I was aiming for Chunji hyung!” Ricky exclaimed. L. Joe smacked his face with a wet paper towel. Minseo’s eyes cut through Ricky, and he gulped. She wrenched away from Chunji and went into the bathroom. The boys could hear the water running. “Is she crying?” Chunji asked.

“If she is, it’s all your damn fault,” Changjo growled. The water stopped running, and the boys became quiet again. They waited in heavy silence.

“Uh…Minseo…are you all right?” Chunji asked. “I think she’s dead,” Ricky whispered loudly.

“No,” Minseo stepped into view. Her arm was stocked with wet paper towels.

“Holy …” CAP stepped back. L. Joe’s eyes grew wide, and Ricky’s eyes were on the verge of popping out.

“You die…” Then Minseo began to pelt the dangerous wet paper towels in all directions. Ricky yelped and made a run for it. Niel swiftly dodged behind the lockers at the same time L. Joe did. Changjo went down as a paper towel landed on his face, and CAP slipped on one of the damp paper towels on the ground. Minseo narrowed her eyes at Chunji who was at fault for exposing her. She squeezed the damp paper towel in her hand and lifted her arm back.

Chunji stepped back with his hands out. “Whoa, there. Calm down, Go Minseo. Put the weapons down, and let’s talk.”

“Talking is overrated.” Then Minseo slammed the paper towel in his face, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter