I Love B2ST now !

My Childhood Fried : An Idol or A Boyfriend

HYUNSEUNG's POV :

 

After having a lot of showcase to oter countries, maybe we can relax for now. I first check my phone, and there my wall paper is her, my childhood friend. Then my eyes got glued on it again. I do really miss her now, and I was thinking on visiting her. But it's really 1 year since I been here in this group.

 

"Hopefully she's still thinking about me", I whispered and keep looking on the picture.

"Looking at the picture again ?", Junhyung asked.

"Hey guys, manager hyung said that we can have a 2 days vacation to relax", Yoon Leader said happily.

"Really ? Then where are we going now ?", Yoseob asked excitedly.

"Let's visit the former residence of Hyunseung", Dongwoon suggested.

"That's a good idea. As I know their place is really beautiful", Gikwang said and they look at me.

"A-Are you guys sure ?", I asked.

"Don't you want it ? You can see her now", Junhyung whispered and he is right.

"O-Okay ! We can go there. Since our house is still there, we can stay there", I said and feels happy.

 

We already went to our dorm to pack our things. Everyone seems really excited even me. I can imagine now what will going to happened. At last I can see her now, it's been 2 years since I left there. And now I will back there as an idol and I hope she can still recognize me.

 

"Hyunseung let's go now. The van is waiting outside", Yoon Leader yelled.

"Arasseo ! I'm coming", I yelled back.

 

Then the journey is starting now. We are now in our way through my old residence. I really the excitement inside me. And everyone is keep on teasing me inside the van.

 

END OF POV

 


 

Me and my friends SiSTAR is happy watching the new album of MBLAQ. Then Bora-ah lend me a new album, and that album is LiGHTS GO ON AGAiN by B2ST. I feel the excitement to watch it. Actually, I am their fan now. They seemed close to MBLAQ and that's great for me. We start watching it, and my eyes is focusing again to that Hyunseung.

 

"Why my eyes is always focusing on him ?", I said and beat my head.

"Wae _______-ah ?", Dasom-ah asked.

"Haha, _______-ah you seemed in love with Hyunseung-oppa", Hyorin-unnie tease.

"That's not true. He is just reminding me someone that important to me", I answered.

"Who is it ? Is it you Prince Ranccho ?", Soyou guess and I nodded.

 

Then Bora-ah took the picture of mine together with Ranccho in my room. She tried to observed it and showed it to everyone. They are too serious on observing, then they all look at me.

 

"Not bad _____-ah. Your Prince Ranccho is handsome", Bora-ah said.

"But it is impossible that Hyunseung-oppa is him", Hyorin-unnie added.

"Yeah I know right", I pouted.

 

After observing it, we continued watching the album. I can say that they look really the same. The way Hyunseung smile make me really remember Ranccho. But is it really possible that he is Ranccho ? I mean Ranccho did dream to be an idol, and I guess it is not impssible for him to be.

 

'Sigh, why this Hyunseung guy is making me confused', I thought then went outside to the balcony by myself. I put an earphone and start listening a music. The first song that played is STAY by MBLAQ.

 

I just keep on listening, while my friends is busy watching the album of B2ST. While sitting and listening a music, my mind is still keep on thinking about Hyunseung and Ranccho. I feel annoyed about it, but I can't erase it on my mind, then my friends are finally done watching.

 

"_______-ah why did you not try to finished the album ?", Soyou-ah asked.

"Nothing ! I just don't want", I answered.

"Let's go outside and walk along the street", Hyorin-unnie suggest.

"That's a good idea", Bora-ah said.

"Let's go to the mall ?", Dasom-ah said.

"Don't want it. I want something that can relax me", I said.

"Then let's go to Nami Island since it is not too far here", Bora-ah said.

"Ah that's a good idea. _______-ah can drive for us", Hyorin-unnie said and smile at me.

"Arasseo !", I said and pick my car key in my room.

 

I start driving the car through our destination. I can see that everyone wants to have a relaxiation. Actually we have our own business. And this is the first time again to hang out, and guess we really need this. We are happy singing inside the car until we reach the Nami Island.

 


 

HYUNSEUNG's POV :

 

When we arrived at the my former residence, I am already looking at _______-ah's house. It seems that there's still living there, but it looks like that no one is onside the house. Everyone went outside the van and they all look amazed to our place. They can reax their mind because of being peaceful there and because it seems that no one noticed us there.

 

"Hyunseung-hyung, it so nice here", Dongwoon said.

"I guess we can really relax here well", Yoon Leader said.

"Is that the house Hyunseung ?", Yoseob asked pointing ______-ah's house.

"No that's not. The house next to it is our former home", I said. "Let's go", I invite and they nodded.

 

Thank god mom did treasure the key of house. But I am not sure if someone is still cleaning it. I first put the key, then finally opened the door. I was surprised when I saw the house is still like the same. It is too clean and looks like someone is cleaning this everyday, then I think bout ______-ah.

 

'Is she ?', I thought and a smile form in my lips.

"Guess she's still huh. And I think she's still thinking about you too", Junhyung said.

"Hey what are you guys talking about ? Let's fix our things now", Gikwang said.

"Hyunseung where's the room ?", Yoon Leader asked.

"There's a room upstair and that room is mine. We can use it", I said and escorted them.

 

In the room, I can still view ______-ah's room next to me.  It is already dark but there's still no one is there house.

 

END OF POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUED ! :))

haha XD I still don't have subscriber here wah !