Welcome To Seoul [PART 1]

My Childhood Fried : An Idol or A Boyfriend

Time to go to Seoul now, because of sweating from packing my things. I first take a shower again and change my clothes.

 

 

And we are now ready to go to Seoul. Hopefully, our first day will be good. We now pack all our things in my car. I start the engine of it and start droving. While in the journey to Seoul, everyone is happy singing inside the car. We even imagining what would be life waiting for us there. It takes a long time before we finally reached our new Cafe. Inside the cafeteria is like this.

 

 

"Wow ! I can't believe that it is really beautiful", Soyou-ah said with an amazement when we enter inside.

"What do you think guys ? Is it good to have a new cafe shop here ?", Hyorin-unnie asked with arrogant tone.

"Of course it is", Dasom-ah paused. "And I guess we don't have to wait for too long to transfer here too", she added.

"Then let's start moving now. We should unpack all our things now", I said with a sweet smile.

"Come on ! I'm too excited", Bora-ah said.

 

We went out again to pick all our things. Actually, the cafeteria is up and down style. So our room will be on the second flor. But that's for momentary only. We start unpacking all our things until lunch time. Hyorin-unnie and me cook foods for the other, and they tried to help too.

 

"_______-ah, when will you open this cafeteria ?", Dasom-ah asked.

"Maybe next week", I said, and a smile form in her lips.

"Then ...", she pause and look at Soyou.

"Can we go round here in Seoul after we done cleaning everything here ?", she asked with a puppy-eye.

"That's great idea. Can we _______-ah ?", Bora-ah joined force, so I look first at Hyorin-unnie.

"What do you think Hyorin-unnie ?", I asked.

"Well", she paused. "Maybe that's really great. So we can relax first, right ?", she said and everyone start murmuring.

"Yeah I guess you're right", I said and stand. "Let's continue working", I added and they start working again after they finished eating.

 

We did not made it to finished everything this day. So we can't go round tomorrow. But we still have more day to do it. We are all tired now, that made everyone to fall asleep already without eating dinner. When I was about to sleep too, my phoe suddenly chime.

 


 

HYUNSEUNG's POV :

 

"What a tiring day ! Thank god we're done now", I said as the member approached to me.

"Hyung want to go along with us ?", Gikwang asked.

"Where ?", I asked.

"We will eat outside", he said and I nodded.

 

While walking through our destination, I suddenly remember ________-ah. So I start texting her again. And was happy walking along and feels like my tiredness had gone too.

 

Me : Annyeong Hime-chan. Did you already eat your dinner ?

Hime : Nope Prince Jang. I was really tired now. How bout you ?

Me : We were going outside now to eat.

Hime : Oh then that's great. Mianhae Prince Jang, but can I sleep now.

Me : Yeah it's okay. It seems that you are really tired. Good night and sweet dreams Hime-chan.

 

I sigh a little when I did not received a reply from her. I was always feels so carried away when I'm always busy texting her. So it means I did not even notice what the others doing. And it made me surprised when Yoseob suddenly whispered from the back.

 

"Good night and sweet dreams Hime-chan", he said and everyone laugh.

"W-What are you guys doing here ?", I asked.

"You seemed not in yourself. So we just feel worried. But guess we're wrong", Yoon Leader said and laugh.

"By the way, what is the meaning of Hime-chan ?", Dongwoon asked, ad I'm hoping that no one know it.

"As I remember", Gikwang start and think.

'Wah ! Come one hope he really not remember what it is', I thought and my heart is panicking.

"Ah I remember now. That's a Japanese term for Princess", he figured out.

"Woah ! Perfect huh. A Prince and a Princess", Yoon Leader said.

"Ne, Hyunseung you and your childhood seemed close now. Did she already know about you ?", Junhyung asked.

"Still not", I sigh.

"W-Wae ?", they unite.

"Because just like what you have said. I feel always carried away everytime we are texting each other", I said and blush a little.

 

When we arrive to the restaurant, everyone is eating happily, even me. I just keep on thiking how can I tell to her our frienship before too. That I am her childhood friend Ranccho. That's really frustrating. I don't want to change our relationship anymore. I was asking myself. Will she be mad if I did not tell it to her already ? Or will she be very happy ? I just keep on thinking until we go home and asleep.

 

END OF POV

 


 

Time to start our second day here in Seoul, I am the first who awake in the morning. I first take a shower and cook foods for the other. After a minute, I remember Hyunseung-ah, so I tried to text him.

 

Me : Good morning Prince Jang. Mianhae for last night and Komawoyo. Have a nice day Prince Jang-oppa.

(then I already received a reply from him)

Prince Jang : Good morning Hime-chan. It's okay by the way ^^. You feeling good now ? and have a nice day too.

Me : Yeah I feel good now. By the way need to keep working now. Till later ^^

(i just wait for his responsed and read it)

Prince Jang : Arasseo ! Till later Hime-chan :))

 

Then the other finally awake, they take a shower first and we eat together. We continue doing our work until night. And yeah its still not done.

 


 

TO BE CONTINUED ...

kindly drop some comments :))

kindly help to promote my FF too hihi ^^

komawoyo everyone :D