Who is He ?

My Childhood Fried : An Idol or A Boyfriend

HYUNSEUNG's POV :

 

It's already 7 p.m and the light of my neighbor house is still not on. I think that they already leaved the house and migrate again. Then I went outside the house and spend my time at the balcony that feels like I am really waiting for her to come. After an hour, a car suddenly coming. And a 5 girls went off to that car.

 

"Hyung where are you looking at ?", Dongwoon said.

"Nothing !", I denied.

"Really ? Guess you are hunting a beautiful girl by yoursel", Gikwang tease.

"That's not true", I said.

 

Then the 5 girls is suddenly coming closer to us. There I saw ______-ah is one of them. She is more beautiful now and I can still recognized her. The way she walk, smile and everything I know about her. When they were already too close to us one girl suddenly shout.

 

"Wah ! That's them. B2ST !", she shout.

"You guys know us ?", Yoseob asked.

"Of course", the girl said while I was just looking at ______-ah.

"Since you guys know us, why don't you introduce yourself to us ?", Yoon Leader said.

"Ah that's great. By the way I am Bora", she said, smile. "Nice to meet you all".

"Soyou imnida", she said, bow.

"Hyorin imnida", she said and obsereved me. "He really doesn't look like him _____-ah", she said and I was wondering what she's talking about.

"Dasom imnida", she said. "Nice to meet you everyone".

"And you Miss beautiful, what is your name ?", Junhyung asked.

"How did you guys know this place ?", she asked and she seemed did not recognize me and that hurts me.

"I'm the one who know this place. I know this place because I live here", I said and smile. "So what's your name ?", I asked.

"Oh I see. Lee ______ imnida", she said and smile.

 

After introducing, they already left and entered ______-ah's house. I was right she is that girl. But why did she not recognized me ? Is she just trying to pretend that she doesn't know me ? Or she is mad at me for not telling to her the reason when we leave. I want to ask her, I want to talk to her because I miss her. But how ?

 

"Hyunseung come inside now", Yoon Leader shout.

"Arasseo ! I'm coming", I said and entered the house.

 

END OF POV

 


 

That Hyunseung, how did he know this place ? Did he just said earlier that he live here ? How ? When ? While thinking about it, my friends happy chatting around about B2ST. Bora-ah is really happy that B2ST is staying on the house next to mine even for 2 days. I guess I can observed him too. If he is really Ranccho for sure he will going to talk to me.

 

"Hey ______-ah what are you thinking of ?", Hyorin-unnie asked.

"Guess she's thinking about Hyunseung and Ranccho", Dasom-ah said.

"_______-ah, I'm sure he is not that Ranccho", Hyrin-unnie said.

"Maybe you are just in love with Hyunseung-oppa now", Soyou-ah said and winked.

"That's impossible. If he is Ranccho that is possible. But he as Hyunseung ? I guess it will never happen", I said and look outside my window.

 

While looking at the window, I suddenly think on entering my room to lighten up it. And when I already on the light, there I saw Hyunseung spending his time on Ranccho's room. He look thinking about something seriously. The way he look at the sky, his eyes, lips is look so familiar to me. Then I pick Ranccho's picture, too bad the picture that I have is when we were highschool.

 

"Hyunseung ? Why you are so identical of Ranccho ?", I asked to myself, and I was shocked when he caught me looking at him.

 

And he suddenly gone and seems searching for something. Then he went back holding a notebook and he showed it to me.

 

 

"Why do I need to follow him ?", I pouted and rolled my eyes on him. But I saw him clasping his hand and I can read his lips saying "PLEASE". So I first close the door inside and open the door through the balcony.

 

"Thank you", he said and smile.

"W-What is it ?", I asked, blush.

"Why are you asking us how do we know this place ?", he asked.

"N-Nothing ! I thought no one's living there now", I said.

"Oh I see ! Actually we only have 2 vacation here", he said.

"T-Tell me, when did you start living in this place ?", I asked, but when he was about to answer me, someone called his name and to mine too.

"Mianhae ! Maybe we can talk tomorrow, right ?", he said and leaved.

 

That's too close, I can finally know how, but why Hyorin-unnie suddenly disturb us. I first let myself saw him leaving, then I went back to my room and close the door on the balcony. Then I open the door for Hyorin-unnie, and the other where there too.

 

"Who are you talking of ?", Hyorin-unnie asked.

"Nothing ! I'm just fixing my things here", I denied and can't look in their eyes.

"Really ? Well we have to go now. You can sleep with your own ?", Hyorin-unnie asked.

"Yeah ! Don't worry about me", I said and smile.

"So we're leaving now", Bora-ah said.

"Bye ______-ah take care", Soyou-ah said.

"See yu tomorrow", Dasom-ah said.

"Yeah ! See you tomorrow. We should be here to see B2ST again", Bora-ah said happily.

 

I escorted them outside the house. SiSTAR was about to leave, but the Leader of the B2ST suddenly approached to us. They invited us to join them on the party. I was searching for Hyunseung but I can't see him around, good timing I don't have to ask them anymore because Hyorin-unnie asked it.

 

"Where's Hyunseung-oppa ?", she asked.

"He was about to pick the 4minute and MBLAQ", the leader said and I thought. 'Wah ! MBLAQ'.

"_______-ah you can see personally your love one", Bora-ah said and I blushed.

"Who is it ?", the cutest member asked.

"She love Lee Joon-ah", Dasom-ah said.

"Nice choose", the cool guy said. "How about you girls ? Who is the guy you admire ?", he asked.

"I like you Junhyung-oppa", "I like Dongwoon-oppa", "I like Yoseob-oppa and Gikwang-oppa", "I like Doojoon-oppa", my friends are panicking with happiness.

"Do you guys mind to join with us ?", Leader asked. "But make sure this party to be a secret", he added and winked.

"Oops ! Girls I thought you were about to leave !", I said and raised my eyebrow.

"But this is a good opportunity", Hyorin-unnie said.

"Yeah unnie is right", Soyou-ah said.

"Is it okay to you oppas if we join here ?", Bora-ah said.

"Of course that would be great", he replied.

 

And my friends really stayed there and wait for that Hyunseung to come back. Of course I am there too waiting for my Lee Joon-oppa to come.

 


 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUED :))

haha XD glad I have a subscriber now ^^ thank you for subscribing

helloimyslove  ||  zammysammy  ||  danelove21

 

zammysammy - komawoyo for liking this FF :)) hehe you better check my other FF title

I Don't Know How To Live Without You and the main character there is Junhyung-oppa hehe :)) hope to read your comments there too :D

 

 

 

 

i WANT COMMENTS, READERS, and SUBSCRiBERS :))

i LOVE HAViNG iT ^^

 

 

 

 

 

i AM JUNSEOBLOVER

SOOOOO B2ST ~~~~~~