4MiNUTE & MBLAQ :))

My Childhood Fried : An Idol or A Boyfriend

It's takes a long time before they finally arrived. The first who approached to us is the girl group name 4 MiNUTE and they seemed have a secret relation with B2ST. Then I was waiting for MBLAQ to come. The first who dropped on the car is Mir-oppa, then Seungho-oppa, G.O-oppa and Chungdon-oppa. But where's Lee Joon-oppa ? Then I tried searching for him but I can't still see him, until Mir-oppa and other approached to us.

 

"Good evening B2ST", Mir-oppa greeted them.

"Good evening Mir, G.O, Seungho and Chungdon", Yoon Leader said.

"Where's Lee Joon-oppa ?", the girl name Hyuna asked.

"He was sleeping on the car", Seungho-oppa said.

"But Hyunseung is shaking him now to get off the car too", Mir-oppa said.

"By the way, who are they ?", G.O-oppa asked.

"Girls", Junhyung said and winked at us. "Kindly introduce yourself to them".

 

Then we start introducing ourself to them. We first introduce to 4 Minute. They seem really kind and they are also really beautiful and cool. And we were about to introduce to MBLAQ, Lee Joon-oppa finally came and join us there and I am really happy.

 

"Hyorin imnida ! Nice to meet you oppas", she said.

"Soyou imnida !", she bow and smile.

"Dasom imnida !", she said and look at Bora-ah.

"Bora-ah imnida", she said cheerfully and pointed me. "And she is Lee ______-ah. She is your avid fan and she really like you", she said and I blush.

"N-Nice to meet you oppas", I said, and look around. There I saw Hyunseung looking at me seriously and I was wondering why.

 


 

HYUNSEUNG's POV :

 

When me and Lee Joon walk towards the house, I saw _______-ah and her other friends are there too. They seem will be going to join the party and that made me feel happy. We are already close to them and they are already done introducing theirselves to 4 minute and was introducing now to MBLAQ.

 

"Bora imnida", the girl said cheerfully and pointed ______-ah. "And she is Lee _______-ah. She is your avid fan and she really like you", she said and I think it made _____-ah's face blush.

"N-Nice to meet you oppas", she said and look around. Then she saw me looking at her seriously.

"What ? She like Lee joon ?", I whipered and feels like it hurts me, then I approached to them.


"What are you guys doing here ?", I asked.

"Well, Yoon Leader-oppa invited us to join in your party", the girl name Hyorin said.

"Ah really ? Then that's great. Right guys ?", I said and simply look at her.

"Let's start the party now", Hyunah siad.

 

Then the party is now starting. Everyone is happy. ______-ah's friend can notice now that B2ST and 4 MiNUTE have a secret relationship. And their group of friends is already close to the group of MBLAQ. Wah ! Why do I always need to be alone here. But someone suddenly approached to me.

 

"Hyunseung-ah, why are you alone here ? Why don't you join with us ?", the girl asked and when I look up it was her and it made me smile.

"N-Nothing ! I just can see that everyone is have their own partner that's why I don't want to disturb", I said and thought, `And even you have a partner too. Come on ! Why can't you remember me ?`.

"Yeah ! I guess you are right", she said. "Can I sit next to you ?", she asked.

"O-Of course", I said shyly, then he sat next to me.

 

The silent just remained between us. We are both watching the other playing around and really happy. Then she suddenly broke the silent and speak.

 

"You know what. You look like my childhood friend", she start while looking at the stars.

"R-Really ? Wae ?", I asked.

"I don't know too. But everytime I see you, he always comes to my mind", she said and finally look at me.

"Don't you think I am not him ?", I asked because I want to know too.

"Yeah ! It's really impossible that he is you. Because you are too handsome", she said and look up again. "But I'm not saying that my childhood friend is not handsome", she added.

"Are you in love with him ?", I asked. "Are you always thinking about him ?", I added.

"In love with him ?", she said and think. "I don't know the answer for now. But thinking of him, yeah I always thinking of him and asking why did he leave without telling it to me", she said and look said.

"_______-ah actually", I started and thinking about telling that I am her childhood friend, but she suddenly stand and look at me.

"Let's go ! We should join to the party now", she said and smile at me, then start walking back to them.

 

I think for a while first before I finally followed her. I beat my head because the chance to tell to her that I am Ranccho is did not happened again. I want her to know it so I can apologized to her. But how ? And I finally followed her while still thinking about it.

 

END OF POV

 


 

I went back to the party and they all looking at me and I was wondering why. Then Hyunseung suddenly come and they all shouted. We are both confuse why, then the girl name Gayoon approached to us, then the other followed her and they surrounds us.

 

"You guys ! What are you doing there ?", Gayoon pointed the tree where we come.

"Hey ! Don't think anything. I just called him to join us here", I said and blush.

"Ne ______-ah, I thought I am the one you like", Lee Joon-oppa pouted and that was really cute.

"Stop it ! She just ask me to join here. That's all", Hyunseung suddenly speak and pushed to go outside them.

 

Then they finally forget about it and continued tha party. I was happy chatting around with this idols, especially to my Lee Joon-oppa. My friends really enjoying there too. Then I suddenly notice Hyunseung by himslef again and look really sad. I really can feel Ranccho's presence on him, but how can I make sure that he is really my childhood friend. I want to ask him, I want to talk to him but I don't know how.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUED :))

no new subscriber ? wah ! so sad :(( sigh.

can you guys help me to gain a lot of readers :D if that's okay ^^

 

danelove21 - ne unnie :)) komawoyo for liking this FF too hehe ^^ can you mind to

promote this FF hehe :P if that's okay :D. and btw, how are you ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

i AM JUNSEOBLOVER :))

don't understimate me :D haha XD i love writing FF

so please enjoy this and drop some comments too hehe ^^

 

COMMENTS ARE iMPORTANT

READERS ARE MORE iMPORTANT :))

and having a SUBSCRiBERS is GREAT too ^^