The Prince and Princess

My Childhood Fried : An Idol or A Boyfriend

This week we are now packing all things we need when we already transfer to Seoul. I feel really excited and happy to know about it. Well are you guys wondering were my parents are ? Then I'll tell you what happened.

 


 

*FLASHBACK*

 

It's been 2 years since my parents involve into accident. I was with them too that time. Happy chatting inside the car, and I was sitting on the back of it. While chatting around, a girl suddenly appeared in the road that made my dad panic. He made his way somewhere and bumped on a tree. But because I was sitting on the back, I only have a little wound in my body and lost my conciouseness.

 

When I awake, I find myself lying in the hospital. I saw my Aunty and Uncle beside me and crying. Then my eyes start to cry too even though I don't know what is it. Then I tried to ask them.

 

"Aunty, Uncle, what happened ? Where's dad and mom ?", I asked, hoping that they were alright.

"You remember the acident dear ", my Aunty asked, and I nodded. "They are gone ______-ah", she added, and I burst into cry.

"T-That's not tru Aunty. You're only lie", I said and look at Uncle. "Right uncle ?", I asked.

"Mianhae _____-ah. But that's the truth", he said and gave me a hug.

 

I was really shock, they accompany me through where my dad and mom lying. And when I saw them, I can't help myself but to cry more and more. In the day of their burial, I feel that everyone feel really pity for me and I hate that kind of feeling. But thanks to my Aunty and Uncle who is tyring to comfort me.

 

After the burial, they want me to live with them. But I rejected it and choose to stay in the house where were living for a long time. And they just agree to what I want, and even though I'm not with them, they still trieed to help me in everything I need and I thank them so much.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 


 

Sigh, why I need to remember all that memories, it just making me cry again. I wipe my tears, then I suddenly received a text message, and I don't know why but when I saw that the text is from Hyunseung, it made my heart happy.

 

HYUNSEUNG : Annyeong Hime-chan ! How's your day ? Hope your doing fine ^^

ME : Annyeong Prince Jang. Don't worry about me. Actually I'm doing great now. How about you ? Not busy ?

HYUNSEUNG : Nope I'm still busy as usual. Just wanted to know if you're fine today.

ME : Oh I see. Then you better get to work now right ?

HYUNSEUNG : Yeah I guess you're right. Thank you. Take care Hime-chan.

ME : Welcome Prince Jang.

 

After texting with him. I already remember again my childhood friend Ranccho. I still feel the same way about him, that he is my childhood friend. But I need to get over to it because it is really impossible.

 


 

HYUNSEUNG's POV :

 

Are you guys wondering why se's calling me Prince Jang now ? Want me to tell why ? Then here's the flashback then :))

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

A week ago since we met. I don't really have much time to text her or to call her. But thank god, because once I textd her, I can received a fast respond to her that made me feel so happy. One time, when I have a lot of free time in the midnight, I almost spend it only texting with her until morning.

 

Me : Annyeong hashimnikka _______-ah.

Hime : Annyeong hasaeyo Hyunseung-ah :)) (Hime means Princess in Japanese)

Me : Whatcha doing now ______-ah ?

Hime : Nothing much. How about you Prince Jang ?

Me : Eh ? What name did you call me ?

Hime : Prince Jang ! That's what the other fans call to you right ? Can't I use it ?

Me : No, that's not what I mean. You can call me whatever name you want ^^

Hime : Komapsumnida Prince Jang. You can call me whatever name you want too if you want.

Me : Really ? Then can I call you hime-chan ?

Hime : Hime-chan ? What is the meaning of that Prince Jang ?

Me : Hime-chan is the japanese term for Princess :D

Hime : Then I am your princess and you're my prince ? haha great I like it ^^

Me : Glad to know you like it.

 

A few minutes I did not received a reply from her. But i was surprised when I received a phone call from her. It take a second before I answer it because I feel nervouse and shy that time.

 

Y-Yobosaeyo. I said.

Y-Yobosaeyo Prince Jang.

Why did you call for a moment ?

Ah mianhae Prince Jang. Just wanted to hear your voice. She said and made me feel more happy.

K-Komawoyo.

Prince Jang I want to hear you calling me Hime-chan.

Mwo ?

Don't you want ? It's okay Prince Jang. By the way, I need to sleep now. Good night.

W-Wait H-Hime-chan.

Speak it again Prince Jang.

H-Hime-chan.

Wow so cute. Komawoyo Prince Jang.

You should sleep now Hime-chan. Good night.

Alright Prince Jang. You should sleep now too. Good night and sweet dreams Prince Jang.

 

After that conversation, we became more close with each other. And it made me forgot that there's something I need to tell to her.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

I went back to work with a smile in my lips and I can't erase it on my face. My friends B2ST noticed it and starts teasing me around the work.

 

"Hyung, why are you smiling like that ?", that maknae asked.

"Is your princess call or texted you ?", Yoseob said and laugh.

'How did they know that ?', I thought and face them. "I told you guys, she is my childhood friend", I said.

"But you like her right ?", Gikwang said, giggle.

"T-That's not true", I said and thought, 'And she did not even like me', I sigh.

"Don't deny it Hyung", maknae said.

"You guys stop it. Prepare yourself for the photoshoot", our manager interrupt them.

 

Then we all now busy in our work. But what Gikwang said keep playing in my mind. Did I like her ? But that's not true. She is just my childhood friend that I miss. They are wrong ! That's not true !

 

END OF POV

 


 

After texting with him, the smile in my face did not erase on me. I was just hoping to see him again in Seoul if there's a chance. While thinking about it and packing all things, Sistar suddenly came and approached to me.

 

"You are still not done packing ?", Hyorin-unnie asked and I simply nodded.

"Ne, _____-ah. Why are you seems so happy ?", Bora-ah asked.

"Did Leejoon-oppa texted you ?", Soyou-ah asked.

"No he don't.", I pouted.

"Maybe he is just too busy", Dasom-ah said.

"And why are you guys here ?", pointing Dasom-ah and Soyou-ah.

"We want to come along with you guys", Soyou-ah said.

"Let them come even for only 1 week", Hyorin-unnie said, then I look back to them with a facial expression PLEASE.

"A-Arasseo ! Arasseo. But can you guys help me here ?", I asked and they happily help me.

 

After packing all things, we are now ready to go to Seoul to check our new cafe there.

 


 

TO BE CONTINUED :))

 

i will try to update it now ^^

hope to gather alot of READERS and SUBSCRIBERS :))

hope you guys enjoyed my fanfic.

kindly try to read my other fanfic too ^^

 

 

I'm not expecting too much

but having a few READERS or SUBSCRIBERS is enough

for me to know that there's still

someone that can appreciate my FF :))

 

 

i LOVE YOU ALL