It's Really Confusing

My Childhood Fried : An Idol or A Boyfriend

The party ended with full of happiness. It's already 3 A.M in the morning when it finally ended. Everyone becomes more close and good friends. And we also knew that B2ST and 4 MiNUTE have a secret relation. But why only Hyunseung has no partner ? Me and SiSTAR became too close with MBLAQ too and that was really great. SiSTAR slept over my house and we woke up late in the morning.

 

"Good morning guys", Hyorin-unnie greet and yawn.

"Good morning unnie", Dasom-ah said.

"What time is it now ?", Soyou-ah asked.

"It's already 10:00 A.M", Bora-ah said and finally awake. "Wah ! We're gonna be late in our work", she said.

"Yeah ! Bora-ah is right", Hyorin-unnie said and rush to stand. "______-ah, we have to go now. You can follow us later okay", she said.

"A-Arasseo ! Komawoyo . Take care", I said as I escorted them through outside the house.

 

I watch them leaving. And when they finally gone in my sight, I decided to go in my favorite place first. Remember the place where I ran off and cry ? Yeah ! That place is the one I love. I also have a lot of memories there together with Ranccho. I first look at the house next to my house. It looks so peaceful and it seems that they already left. Then I start walking through my favorite place.

 


 

HYUNSEUNG's POV :

 

When the party is already done, I did not fall asleep until morning. S while everyone is sleeping, I decided to go to _______-ah's favorite place. I look around the place and it seems still not renewed. Then I lay down at the soft bermuda grass. I close my eye's and start thinking about her, when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

 

I slowly open my eyes and I was shock when I saw that it's ________-ah.

"W-What are you doing here ?", I asked nervously.

"I'm the one who should ask that !", she said as she raised her eyebrows.

"I just want to relax here", I said and feels like I forgot something.

"Then how did you know this place ?", she asked and finally remember what I forgot.

 

I was about to answer her but I suddenly heard a buzz from a car. Then I remember that we have to leave too, since 4 MiNUTE and MBLAQ already leaved. So I panicked and don't know what Am I going to do. I face her again and smile at her.

 

"Can I have your phone number ? Or even an e-mail ?", I asked.

"Lend me your phone", she said, so I lend it to her. She save her number and her e-mail too.

"T-Thank you so much", I said as I give her a sweet smile.

"Wait !", she yelled.

"Mianhae but we have to leave now. I promise to give you a call or a message if I have a free time. I have a lot of something to tell to you", I said and finally leaved.

 

While sitting inside the van, I was happy listening to a music. I can't stop thinking about her, then I remember that I have her phone number now. I have a connection to her now. Then I decided to text her.

 

Me : Annyeong :)) this is Hyunseung ^^

You : Hello !

Me : Thank you for the happy memories :D I hope we can do a party again.

You : Yeah I hope that too. But you guys are busy now again right ?

Me : That's true ! But I am still hoping to see you too

You : Thank you !

Me : :)) you're always welcome ^^

 

Then I did not received a reply from her. But it doesn't matter to me now. I feel really happy having her phone number now. Feels like I have my most important inspiration. I'm too excited to meet her again and by that time, I will make sure that I could tell to her that I am her childhood friend.

 

"Ne, hyung ~", Dongwoon said. "You look crazy there. You are smiling on yourself", he added and look confused.

"Is ______-ah your childhood friend ?", Junhyung whispered and I nodded. "Really ? Did she recognized you ?", he asked.

"Nope !", I said and look down.

"Did you already told to her that you are her childhood friend ?", he asked again.

"Well, actually I was always trying to tell it to her. But there's always someone besetting it", I said and pouted.

"Heh ! That okay. There's still next time for that", he said and smirked.

"Ne, what are you guys whispering there ?", Yoseob said.

"It's none of your business", Junhyung said.

"Is that private ?", Gikwang said.

"Not really !", I said. "Don't worry. If I already fixed that thing, I will tell it to you guys", I said as I close my eyes and continued listening music.

 

END OF POV

 


 

I was still curious how that Hyunseung knew this place. Yeah still hoping that we can see each other again so I can talk about it again. But I hope that time we can talk by our own that no one will going to interupt us. Then I suddenly received a text from Hyorin-unnie.

 

Hyorin-unnie : _______-ah you should come here in our cafe.

Me : Wae ? Is something bad happened ?

Hyorin-unnie : No ! It's a god news.

Me : Really ? Okay I will go rush there :))

Hyorin-unnie : Okay. We'll wait you here.

 

When I arrived at the cafe, I saw the person who's living in seoul. Actually we buy a place in seoul where we can built our new cafe. And that person who's standing inside the cafe is the one who is willing to sell his cafe to us because he was going to migrate in other country.

 

"Hyorin-unnie I'm here", I said as I exhausting. "Good noon", I greeted him.

"Good noon", he said and smile.

"_______-ah, we already give the payment to him", Bora-ah said.

"Great !", I said and face him. "So when we can go there ?", I asked.

"You can go there anytime. Since that cafe and place is already yours girls", he said and smile.

"Yahoo ~", Soyou-ah said.

"Komawoyo Sir", Dasom-ah said and bow.

 

When he decided to leaved, we escorted him and thank him so much. We go inside the cafe and start talking a plan about our new cafe in seoul. And this what we decided.

 

I'll be with Hyorin-unnie and Bora-ah in seoul. We are the one who is responsible to managed the cafe there. While Dasom-ah and Soyou-ah will be still managing the cafe in our own place for a while. And if we already save a money to buy a dorm, that's the time that Soyou-ah and Dasom-ah will going to seoul to live together with us and everyone :)).

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUED :))

wah ! mianhae for not updating for too long *bows*

I am just busy in my studies now.

Hope to understand me !

 

 

huhu TT_TT how sad.

I can't still gain a lot of subscribers :(( .

but thanks to all who is viewing my FF and to a few SUBS.

thank you so much too :')

 

 

 

 

i AM JUNSEOBLOVER :))

did I say don't understimate me ? huhu TT_TT

i am really sad and disappointed to myself :(( .