From When I Start

My Childhood Fried : An Idol or A Boyfriend

--* FLASH BACK *--

 

When I was a child, about 4 years old I guess, my family decided to migrate in Korea. That time before we finally go there, my mom is already trying to teach me Korean language and I learned a little. The day we need to go there finally came. When we were already there, I was really sad and not happy. I don't have a friends that time and my parents always left me in our neighboor.

 

"Mrs.Jang, mianhae for the trouble. But can you take good care of my ______-ah again ?', my mom asked.

"No problem about that Mrs.Lee", she smiled to my mom. "You can always count on me", she added.

"Komawoyo Mrs.Jang. I gotta go now", she said and face me. "Be a good girl ______-ah. See you later", she said as she kissed me on my cheeks as my goodbye.

 

She finally left and I feel sad again because I am here in the house of my neigboor that no one to talk too and to play too. I was just sitting in a sofa in their house and looking outside their house. Then a boy that about my same age suddenly appraoched to me and called his mom.

 

"Mom !", he yelled and his mom already come. "Who is she ?", he asked.

"Oh I forgot. My prince Jang, she is our new neighbor. Her name is ______-ah, be nice to her okay", his mom said.

"Arasseo mom ! Annyeong ______-ah, my name is Jang Hyunseung nice to meet you", he said and smile.

"N-Nice to me you. ______ imnida", I said and we shoke our hands. "M-Mrs.Jang, can I go outside ?", I asked because I feel dying in bredom inside.

"Call me Achumonim ______-ah. And yeah you can go outside", she said and look at her son. "My prince Jang you should come with her", she said.

 

I went outside the house together with the boy.I was happy walking along in the street while inhaling the fresh air. Because I am new there and still not too good in Korean language, some children is always teasing me. And because of my position now, I can't defend myself to them. Then Achumonim's son suddenly speak.

 

"Hey you guys ! Why are you teasing her too much. She is just new here that's why she is not good in Korean now", he said.

"Heh ! Because she's not from here, she just migrate here. What a loser girl", the girl said.

"I'm not loser. I am just new here", I said in english then they laugh. "I'll make sure to become good in speaking Korean. I will show it to you", I tried to said it in Korea.

 

After telling it, I run away to them and crying by myself in a place there that I really like. I was thinking why they are too happy in teasing me. I'm not even bad in speaking Korean, maybe that's because I am not really belong in this place. Then someone offered a handkerchief to me.

 

"Are you okay ?", he asked.

"Yeah I guess. Komawoyo", I said and look who it is. "Ah it's you. Komawoyo fr helping me", I said.

"Your welcome !", he said.

"Um, what is your name again ?", I asked.

"Call me Ranccho", he said and smile. "Do you want me to help you to be good in Korean laguage ?", he asked and I just nodded.

 

That day, that boy called his self Ranccho help me to become better in speaking Korean. We even became a close friend that time. We always played along even with each other only. I also showed to the girl that I am now good in Korean language.

 

A year had passed and our friendship remained strong and our relation to our own parents became good too. Everything is going better now, I have him as my first friend in Korea until Highschool.

 

"Ne ______-ah, you know what I really want to become a celebrity. But not an actor, I want a group that is dancing and singing. That's what I want", he said.

"Yeah I know it Prince Ranccho. You already told it to me so many times", I said. "Why don't you try to audition ?", I said.

"That's  a good idea _______-ah", he said brightly.

"Just don't even try to forget me okay", I said and smile.

 

This time, he is not the only friend of mine. I have new friends now and they are, Kim Hyo Jung ( Hyorin ) Yoon Bo Ra ( Bo Ra ) Kang Ji Hyun ( So You ) Kim Da Som ( Da Som ). They called their gorup SiSTAR, and I love them as my new friend. Having them is great.

 

Then a bad news suddenly come to me. My first friend Prince Ranccho is now living in seoul, they are not our neighboor now. They left there without even telling to us. Because as I remember, they left there at a wrong time, because that time, me and my family have a vacation.

 

*-- END OF FLASH BACK --*

 

"Sigh, I hope I know their home address", I whispered then Hyorin-unnie suddenly tapped my back.

"Ne ______-ah, are you thinking about your Prince Ranccho again ?", Soyou-ah asked.

"That's for sure. She seems really in love to that guy", Dasom-ah is trying to teased me.

"That's not true. Lee Joon-oppa is the one I love", I said and smile with raising my eyebrows to them.

"Guys, check this", Bora-ah showed it to us.

"Who are them. They are so handsome and good in singing and dancing", Hyorin-unnie said.

"They are my new fave K-Group. They are also new, their group name is B2ST", she said while I'm just watching the MV titled BAD GIRL.

 

While watching it, I already notice this guy that seems too familiar to me but I can't remember where I saw him. Then I tried to ask Bora-ah because she seems know them a lot already.

 

"Bora-ah, who is this guy ?", I asked.

"His name is Jang Hyun Seung", she said and that name sounds familiar too.

"Jang Hyun Seung ?", I whispered, honestly I did not intend to remember the real name of my childhood friend. Because as long he is my friend, it doesn't matter anymore.

"Wae ? Do you like him ?", Soyou-ah asked.

"Um, yeah I guess. But I still more love my Lee Joon-oppa and MBLAQ", I said and lend back the ipod to Bora-ah.

 

After seeing that guy, I can't erase Ranccho in my head. I don't know why, but my mind is keep on telling that it is him. But still not sure about it, so I tried to obsereved that group, especially him. By watching all videos about them I finally think clearly about it.

 

"It's impossible that he is the Ranchho I know. He is too handsome, or maybe I can say more beautiful", I said and finally sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUED :))

haha XD hopefully I regained a subscribers and readers now.

I want to read some comments :))

but I know that this chappie is not really good XD mianhae.

it's just starting that's why haha !

 

i WANT COMMENTS, READERS and SUBSCRiBER

i LOVE HAViNG iT :))