Chapter 2

13 Boys and A Girl

 

After staying for three days at your friends house, you decided to move out and look for the house that your parents told you, where you could stay for a while.

The taxi driver dropped you off the main street and helped you with your luggage, you paid him and he immediately left.

You were walking in the streets of Gangnam looking for this exact house, passers-by looked at you with strange looks. You double checked the address and made sure that you were heading towards the right direction.

110-220 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul

You passed by a couple of stores and reached a corner which leads to two separate streets. “110? Must be on the left.” You guessed and wished that you were right. You found a modern looking house which has a number 110 on it.

"Is this it? but mom and dad said it was an old house?" you thought and decided to walk and look around for some more. you crossed another small street and found a house with a blured house number that looks also a bit like 110 and decided to knock on it.

"Yeobeoseo? Excuse me. Is there anyone home?" you asked but no one responded and as you were about to leave the door creaked. A creepy old lady appeared.

"Who is it knocking?" the halmoni asked and saw you.

" Agashi, do you need something?" she asked you hesitated to tell her what you were looking for but then told her.

"Uh, I- i am looking for Mr. Kim Wonbin? Is he around?" you nervously asked.

" I'm sorry to tell you this, but agashi, I think you got the wrong address. There is no one named as such in this house." the halmoni said.

"Is this not house 110?" you inquired.

" Oh, no no no! This is house 140! House 110 is down there." Halmoni said and pointed at where you passed by earlier.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you halmoni! i'm sorry to bother you then. Have a good day!" you bowed to her.

"Walk safely young agashi!" the halmoni said.

It turns out that the first house you walked upon was the right one. You dragged your luggage down and walked to that modern looking house again. You stood in the front door and rang the doorbell.

"Wait a second!" You heard a boy's voice. You wondered wheter Mr. Kim was a young bachelor and thought of many images in your kind as to what he might look like.

Before you could even come up with one, a teenage boy opened the door, making you astonished. You weren't expecting mr. Wonbin to look so handsome and young.

"Can I help you?" The pretty boy asked.

"Is this house 110?"you asked.

"Yes it is. Are you perhaps looking for someone?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, is Mr. Kim Wonbin around?" You asked. "He went out to the supermarket Nearby." he explained.                            

"Oh, I guess i'll just wait for him then." You said. "Would you like to come in and wait for him?" He asked and opened the door wide for you. You head inside and carried the luggage along with you.

He didn't expect that you had a luggage along with you, but then didn't get curious with it as well. He shut the door behind him and led you to the living room. "Please make yourself comfortable and wait for him here." he said and walked away, when suddenly another boy with purple hair came walking down the stairs.

"Hyung! Did the pizza arrive yet?" he asked and saw you sitting there at the couch quietly observing the house.

"Who's that?" he pointed at you. " Molla. She's probably the one dad's talking about ." the guy earlier said.

"Jinja? She's pretty." the purple haired guy whisperd while scratching his head and was about to approach you when suddenly that guy earlier grabbed his shirt and pulled him away.

"Just what are you planning to do B-joo ah?" the other guy still holding the purple haired guy's shirt who was named B-Joo.

"Alright alright i'm not going to make a move ! Kidoh hyung! Just let go of me!" he begged and then walked away to the bathroom.

Another boy was about to go down, and he also saw you there. Instead of going down to appraoch you though, he head back to his room and other roommates and the other three of them up.

"Makane. i'm still sleepy. Go bother someone else." one of them spoke and covered up his head with the blanket.

"Yah, what is it Yano ah?" another one of them asked. "P-Goon hyung, someone's down there." Yano the maknae mentioned.

"Who?"

" A yeoja." the maknae said. "You mean that stalker girl who followed you all the way home before is here??" Nakta, the one who covered himself with the blanket said while P-Goon immediately sat up by the mention of the stalker.

"Ani, it's not her. IT'S SOMEONE ELSE! SOMEONE PRETTY." Yano the maknae shouted, making the sleeping boys fully awake.

 

 

Meanwhile, downstairs, their dad Mr. Kim arrived home from buying milk and meat to cook for lunch when he found you sitting in the living room.

“Hello Mr. Kim.” You stood up and gave him a bow. Mr. Kim placed his groceries on the side table near the kitchen and approached you.

“ Jung ~~ ? Is that you?” he asked and you nodded. He gave you a warm bear hug and released you. The both of you sat down to talk.

“Wow. You’ve grown so big now! You were just this small when I last saw you!” he motioned his hand to your small height before. “How do you know I’d be coming here?” you asked.

“Well, of course your parents called me up silly!” he said and patted you in the head.

“Are you sure its no bother for you to let me live here?” you asked. “Of course dear, any daughter of the Jung’s is also a daughter of mine.” He smiled. “Besides, I am always out on trips, so you won’t even get to see me most of the time, the boys would be the one to keep an eye on you. Just feel comfortable and think of this as your new home.” He said.

“Boys? You mean you have more than one son?” you asked.

“Surprising as it sounds. Yes, I do. Let me just call them to greet and introduce you properly to them alright?” he asked and you nodded. He stood up and slowly went upstairs.

By the time he came back down thirteen handsome teenage boys were standing in front of you. One thing you noticed among them is that they don’t look alike, and none of them actually resemble Mr. Kim.

“They don’t resemble me right?” he asked as if reading your mind and you just nodded quietly, afraid that he might get offended.

“It’s because they are all my adoptive sons.” He announced frankly and continued to explain.

“ As your parents know me, I loved visiting this certain orphanage my friend runs. My dear friend who was an owner of an orphanage died in a car accident ten years ago, the orphanage then was about to close down due to a huge amount of debt. These boys are the ones who were left behind and I was the only one whom they felt close to, because I don’t have a child of my own, and because I wanted to have one ever since long ago, I did not hesitate to take them all with me.” He explained.

“Boys, this is my best friend’s daughter Jung ~~. She will be staying with us for a moment.” He introduced me.

“Anneyong haseyo. I'm Jung ~~, i go to Seoul Science High School. It’s nice meeting you all.” You said and bowed.

“Now boys, go and introduce yourselves to ~~ while I go ahead and prepare our lunch. ” Mr. Kim commanded.

“Maknae you go first.” P-goon commanded.

“Ah, araso. Anneyong haseyo. I’m Yano the maknae here. Hehe.” He said while scratching his head. “It’s your turn.” He poked the person standing beside him.

“I’m Kim Sanggyun but I prefer to be called Atom.” Atom said.

“Kim Byungjoo here, Bjoo in short. “ he said and gave you a wink.

“I saw you earlier with him, if I’m not wrong.” You said and pointed at Kidoh.

“Uh, yeah. I’m Kidoh.” He shyly said.

“My name is P-goon, I am the eldest. I currently study at Sungyukwan University while the rest of them attend Hanlim Performing Arts High School. Feel free to approach me whenever you need to.” He said and bowed.

“ Kim Hansol. Nice to meet you.” he greeted.

“Another guy with a crazy blue hair color.” You thought.

“I’m Gohn.” The other guy said.

“I don’t want to do this. I’m out of here.” The blonde guy said and was about to leave when P-goon grabbed his arm.

“Xero get back here, don’t do this.” P-goon commanded.

“That’s right I’m Xero. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have other things to do.” He said and left.

“That guy must not like me.” You thought.

“Sorry about hyung, ~~ ah.” He’s just moody that’s all.

“It’s alright. I understand.” You said while smiling at Yano. “He was cute as a makane would be, I’m sure we would get along well.” You made a note to yourself.

You were also introduced to Jeon Hojoon who looked charming, another blonde with a hint of greenish hair. You also met Kim Taeyang also known as Jenissi, Seogoong, Shin Yoochul whom you should call Nakta, and Yoo Sangdo. After the greeting, the boys all dispersed and went on to what they were doing earlier.

Mr. Kim called out Kidoh and asked him to bring you to your room to be. Kidoh carried your luggage all the way up to the second floor. In the second floor you found four rooms upstairs. “~~ ah.” Kidoh called making you look at the room in the corner, which he unlocked. “ According to dad, this will be your room.” he said and brought in your luggage behind you as you enter.

The wall was painted blue and room was almost empty, it had a single bed, a small drawer, a desk, and a cabinet. He noticed that you were looking at decoration of the room.

“This used to be the room of Nakta, Yano and Sangdo, and I but since you were going to stay with us we moved out.” Kidoh explained.

“I’m sorry for causing you trouble. If only I knew you guys live here, I wouldn’t have bothered moving.” You apologized.

“No, don’t say that. They volunteered to move out from this room you know, they were even the ones to pick out the new furniture for you.” Kidoh added.

You just sat on the bed and listened to him. “Thanks.” You said.

“I’ll leave you to rest then.” Kidoh suggested and left, closing the door behind him.

 


Author's note:

hey guys! Sorry took me long to write another chapter. :(

What can i say...? i think i at writing this fanfic. huhuhu.

i hope you like this chapter. I know its really boring and me as well, i wanted to get over the introductions and start with the whole topp dogg and you story already!!!! >< kekeke.

pls leave comments?? :3 i love hearing about your opinions and reactions. ^^