Chapter 6

13 Boys and A Girl

 {continuation}

 

After Tiffany left, you were alone once again. You looked around the crowd for a familiar face, but you didn’t seem to recognize anyone, except for this guy who you knew was looking at your way. You tried to give him a smile. He laughed and slowly approached you holding a can of beer on his hand. “Hi. You look familiar.” He said as if trying to flirt with you. If you weren’t alone in this party you would’ve left this guy alone, but this was a different case, so you didn’t mind him flirting and you even introduced yourself to him.

“Hi. I’m ~~, I actually go to Seoul Science High School. I don’t think you actually know me. How about you?” you asked him.

“Pyo Jihoon. I actually go to Seoul Science too you know.” He smirked. Your eyes widen at the name Pyo Jihoon. He is the editor in chief of your school newspaper. He isn’t really the kingka type, neither is he a jock, but he was considered cool at your school too, because of his being friendly to everyone, his being smart, and of course chaebol family.

“So what is a girl like you doing on a place like here? Wait. Let me guess, Topp Dogg?” he asked.

“Yup, it is kind of because of them, but it was also somehow because I wanted to. How did you know?” you asked. “I heard some rumors going around school, and I just guessed.” He said and smiled again. You had a great time talking to Jihoon, you were able to let time pass by without feeling alone in this party.

You excused yourself first to go to the bathroom for awhile, and Jihoon stayed at the same spot you left him waiting for you. While you were opening the doors looking for the bathroom though, you found the most shocking thing ever. Xero and Tiffany were together in a room their bodies and faces close, it looked like they were making out. As soon as they both realized someone had walked into the room and saw you, Tiffany immediately pushed Xero away and ranted. “What the hell are you doing looking into the rooms here nerd? Aren’t you supposed to be downstairs?” she asked.

You were so shocked that you stuttered when you responded to her. “I uh, I was just, I mean, I was looking for the bathroom. I didn’t mean to interrupt. Sorry.” You apologized and quickly went out of the room.

You couldn’t believe what you saw. Xero the guy who you thought didn’t give a care about the world was there with the most popular girl in your school. You didn’t know what to feel. After closing the door, someone exited another room that seemed to be the bathroom.

 

You went back downstairs after going to the bathroom and found Jihoon still standing there waiting for you. “Hey, how about we go get some drinks?” You asked after approaching him. You grabbed two cans of beer without even thinking about how you might get drunk and drank a can in just a few gulps. Beer does not taste good. You made a note to yourself. The drink was bitter and malty, but at the same time addicting.

Jihoon was looking at you amazed, you look like you were dying of thirst and drank the second can in one shot again. You were about to get a third bottle when Jihoon stopped you. “Lets dance first before you get yourself drunk shall we?” he asked. The both of you danced in the living rom together with the other couples. Bodies swaying into the beat, you let yourself loose, no longer conscious of what might people think of you.

After a few dances, you and Jihoon stopped to take a rest in the corner and talked a bit more. You drank more cans of beer and he did so too, Jihoon was a nice guy and he accompanied you from talking, dancing, and drinking that you never felt alone that night up until it was time to get home.

 

It was 1AM and both Jihoon and you were already drunk. Some were already starting to go to their homes, you also wanted to go home and rest too, because your head was throbbing and Jihoon who had offered to take you home earlier had already passed out on you.

You dragged your drunken body and looked for Xero all over the party hoping to find him, but after searching for almost the whole house, you weren’t able to find him. You didn’t know where you were and didn’t know where the others are either. You tried calling Xero but he wasn’t answering. You also tried calling B-joo but he wasn’t answering, and some of the others weren’t too. You headed outside and tried looking for a cab but there aren’t any. The only person left to call was Kidoh, you dialled his phone and waited for a few rings, and he finally answered.

“Hello?” he asked in a groggy yet y bed voice.

“Kidoh? Uhm I’m really sorry for disturbing your sleep but can you help me?” you asked.

“Are you still at the party?” Kidoh asked.

“Yes, and I couldn’t find Xero, nor my way back home. There are no cabs in this place. Jihoon had offered me a ride home but now I kind of got him drunk and to be honest, I kind of had a few cans of beer as well.” You explained, you were so helpless that you were about to sob in the phone, and willing to beg for Kidoh to help you if he asked to but Kidoh immediately agreed to go there and pick you up.

“Just stay right where you are. I’ll be there in ten minutes.” Kidoh said and immediately hanged up the phone.

In exactly ten minutes. Kidoh and his silver car appeared in the party, he was dressed in plain white t-shirt and black jeans.

“Xero’s not home yet. He’s probably still inside.” Kidoh informed.

“I couldn’t find him, and he’s car is not here either.” You told him.

“He can get home by himself. Come on let’s get you home.” Kidoh said and opened his car door to you but you stopped him. “Wait. What about Jihoon?” you asked.

“Do you know where he lives?” he asked and you shook your head. “I don’t either. Someone in the party can just bring him home.” Kidoh explained.

You got into the passenger seat and Kidoh the engine. The both of you rode in silence all the way back. It was just a short ride, after another ten minutes you were already back home.

 

As soon as you got off the car and walk your way toward the door, Mr. Kim’s car also arrived the driveway.

When he saw both Kidoh and you, he immediately turned off his engine and headed out from his car. ”Its 1AM in the morning what are the two of you still doing out?” he asked.

“I got her home from the party dad. Xero left her hanging alone there.” Kidoh explained.

“Alright. Let’s just all head inside shall we?” his dad said and as soon as you were all inside, you suddenly out.


Author's Note:

Here is the update I promised you guys! It's just the continuation of Chapter 5 but I hope you guys will love it. ^^

Anyways, I'm planning to make a love line in the suceeding chapters. Guess who will be the two main guys? hahaha.

I'm sure by reading this chapter you guys will already have a clue. *wink*

I will be busy doing college projects and deadlines next week so i'm not sure when i will be able to update again, but hopefully soon! :3