Chapter 4

13 Boys and A Girl

After class, you weren't able to go home first because you forgot that you have cleaning duties. When you were cleaning the classroom you noticed girls screaming and crowding the school gates.

You started to wonder whether a k-pop idol suddenly came to visit your school, which is why you took a peek to see who it was on the window, but you couldn't see anything and just proceeded to your cleaning.

A friend of yours suddenly ran to the classroom panting. "Yah ~~ah! You better get down there! So guys from Topp Dogg were looking for you!" She said.

"I can't. I have cleaning duties today and besides I don't know any guys from that Topp dog group that you're saying." You replied.


"Aigoo, I'll take care of this. Come on let's go down." Your friend said and dragged you out of the classroom and lead yup to where the people were crowding.


You saw Atom, B-Joon, Xero, and Yano's eyes scanning the crowd until B-Joo spotted you and called your name. "~~ ah!" everyone on the school grounds paused and looked at you.

“Topp Dogg knows her?” you heard one of them whispered. You ignored them and approached the boys and asked them what they were doing in your school. They told you they were there because they wanted to go home together with you.

B-joo placed his arm on your shoulder and spoke. “What do you say ~~ ah. Let’s go?” he asked and smirked. Before you could even protest, your bag was already magically handed to you by a friend, and you were dragged along by the boys out of your school.

On the way home the boys treated you to ice cream and bought for themselves as well. You noticed that they were famous everywhere and seemed to be feared as well. This is why you started to wonder whether they were members of a gang. You were hesitating to ask them when Atom who was smiling all this time while eating his ice cream noticed your scrunched up facial expression. “Are you alright? Is there something wrong?” Atom asked while making sure you were fine.

“I’m fine. I was just wondering that’s all.” You told him.

“What is it your wondering about then?” Atom asked and you shook your head meaning it was nothing.

 

After a few more minutes of walking on a hot summer day, you finally reached home.

“Were back!” B-joo shouted.

“Oh P-goon hyung! You’re here!” Yano noticed.

“Hyung we bought ice cream along the way for you and the other guys. Want some?” Atom asked.

You’ve noticed that all the maknae’s were cheerful except for Xero who seemed zoned out, and has his mind somewhere else the whole time.

 You found P-goon sprawled in the living room sofa, his eyes glued to his laptop screen obviously busy doing his papers for the university.

After hearing the word ice cream, Hojoon’s head popped out of the staircase and quickly ran downstairs to have some of it. Nakta and Hansol who were in their respective rooms earlier also came downstairs to check what the maknae’s brought them.

Seeing them acting all childish fighting over the ice cream, you changed your mind about them being in a gang, or whatever sort like that. It was just simply impossible.

You head up to your room, finding Sangdo sleeping on the floor of your bedroom. He quickly got up as soon as he heard the door open.

“I’m so sorry. I’m still not used to sleeping in the other room, so I decided to take a short nap here for awhile.” Sangdo spoke while scratching his head.

Before you could even say anything, he stood up and quickly left the room.

You noticed how red his face had become before he left, you just laughed and shook your head in disbelief. You placed your bad into the table and started working on your homework. You heard loud shouts coming from downstairs, the boys were probably playing some kind of video game and was being competitive. You tried to ignore the noise and continued on doing your schoolwork.

You told to yourself that you swore you’ll never get to understand boys.

 

Before dinner time, Kidoh knocked on your door and told you to come down and eat dinner that was prepared by Seogoong and Gohn. You went down and found the boys already there at the table.

“Boys, manners okay?” Seogoong reminded them.

“Ladies first.” Said B-Joo and everyone waited for you to try out Seogoong and Gohn’s cooking. The taste of the soup was something you’ve never tasted before but in a good way. The soup tasted like pineapple and chicken broth combined, it was delicious.

“Its good!” you exclaimed. “I didn’t know food mixed like this could be delicious.” You added while taking another spoonful of the soup.

“Of course if would be delicious! Chef hyung prepared it!” B-joo added.

“Thank you.” Seogoong said.

“Yah! How come you just tried his cooking1 Try mine cooking too!” said Gohn.

“Neh oppa!” you said and laughed at Gohn’s funny reaction.

 

The whole time you were talking to the other boys Xero just kept quiet and ate, while observing your reactions. There was something in you that he didn’t like, but he told himself that he should give you a chance and just observe for the meantime.

 


Author's Note:

Hi guys! I'm sorry for not being able to update for a long time. But now i'm back! :)

I hope you like my short update. I'll try to update this again next week ^^