Chapter 3

13 Boys and A Girl

The boys and you didn’t get to interact much with one another because after dinner that night you head back upstairs excusing yourself because you are already tired.

One thing you noticed though is that Kidoh and Nakta were someone whom you felt like you can be really close to and you are glad you already felt welcomed by them.

 

The next day, you wake up earlier then you usually would so that you could cook for them, as a thank you gift before you leave for school.

You head on downstairs to the kitchen and checked the refrigerator plus the cabinet’s content, and you were glad to see that it was all packed with food.

“They must really eat a lot, to store that much food in the cabinets.” You thought.

You prepared the pan and started with the pancakes. Cooking fourteen pancakes was not an easy work. Your arms were already starting to ache while turning each one of them carefully.

You were humming to Exo’s Growl when suddenly someone from behind you spoke making you jump in surprise.

“What are you doing?” the voice said.

You turned around and found the purple haired guy snooping at your cooking. You didn’t expect for someone to be up at this time of the day.

He smiled at you and and asked “Did you cook that for all of us?” he asked and you just nodded speechless.

You were about to ask him if he would like one when you realized you forgot his name.

“Uh, that. May I ask about your name again? I’m sorry I forgot.” You told him.

He smiled again as of it was out of habit that he smiled like that. “It’s fine, I totally understand. There are thirteen of us, it would have to take a little more time for you to get used to our names.” He laughed.

“My name is Kim Byungjoo but people call me B-Joo. You can call me that as well.” He said and then smiled once again.

“B-joo sshi, would you like to try some pancakes?” you asked him.

He smiled again, telling you that he will just eat together with the rest of them and then headed back upstairs.

You packed yourself some lunch and you also made a huge egg omelet good enough for everyone.

 

After preparing everything on the dining table, you checked the clock and noticed that you only have thirty minutes to prepare and head to school.

You ran upstairs to your room and opened your suitcase. You got your uniform and a bath towel from your room and ran to the bathroom where you found a groggy Hojoon who just got out of his room.

The both of you reached the bathroom door at the same time,

“Yah, hyung my junior can’t take it anymore. I need to pee now.” Hojoon said and you just stood there shocked on what he just said.

He then realized that it was you who was going to use the bathroom and not his hyung.

“You go in first. I’ll just use the one downstairs.” He said and quicky ran down the stairs to the bathroom there and leaving you no choice but to go in and use the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom you found all sorts of men’s toiletries like shaving cream, deodorant, shaver, and all sorts of hair wax and spray. There was even one that has a sticky note attached to it which says Property of Gohn. Do not touch.

It made you wonder if it is really okay for a girl like you to be living with thirteen teenage guys.

“I would just have to adjust to the way they live.” You thought.

The bathroom was not messy or dirty like what you expected it to be. They must have cleaned it or they were just really neat.

You found a girls shampoo and a bar of soap near the sink, and just decided to borrow it for the mean time since you haven’t had enough time to buy one yet.

You showered and wrap yourself in your bathrobe and ran quickly out to your room as soon as you opened the door.

You changed into your uniform, grabbed your school backpack and headed downstairs where you found all the boys already in their uniforms munching on the breakfast you prepared.

“ Oh ~~ ah.” Kidoh called out making you stop your way to the kitchen.

“B-Joo said you prepared all of these for us?” he aksed.

“Neh, oppa.” You answered.

“Why don’t you eat together with us then?” Mr. Kim suggested. You just noticed him sitting in the middle with the boys now.

“No need to uncle, I’m heading my way to school now, besides, I brought lunch.” You assured him. While you were talking to Mr. Kim, Hansol suddenly stood up from his seat saying that he has already finished eating and was about to head to school.

“Kim Hansol ah, why don’t you go take ~~ to her school first, since its her first time going there from here, its near your school anyway.” Mr. Wonbin suggested.

“I have dance crew meeting this morning, I can’t take her.” was the only thing he said. Hansol then grabbed his backpack from the couch then headed out the door.

 

“Appa! We still have time we’ll just do it!” Nakta offered and gave you a warm smile. The four guys stood from their seats and “Were done eating, lets go ~~ ah!” Nakta said as the other boys started wearing their shoes.

Nakta, Kidoh, Hojoon, and Yano walked together with you. They pointed out which street was easier to take when walking your way to school.

“You know this is the first time I’m accompanying a girl to school, besides Nakta. It feels different.” Hojoon said.

“Yah, Hojoon ah! Who are you calling a girl right now?” Nakta shouted.

“Why are you not one?” Hojoon teased again making you laugh.

The way to your school didn’t become a dull one because you were with these four goofy boys.

When you reached your school, which was across the street to theirs, you found your best friend waiting for you at the school gates. She was shocked seeing you with four familiar boys.

The other students in your school also started whispering as soon as you arrived the school gates with them.

You thanked the four of them for walking on the way with you and said your goodbyes. Then, one of your classmates approached you.

 

“Wow ~~ ah, you’re so cool! Why didn’t you tell us you are friends with the Topp Dogg guys?” she said.

“Huh? Topp Dogg? What is that?” you asked her.

 

 


Author's Note:

Hello, sorry this story had been hiatus for a while :)

Though its still not that exciting.. i hope you will like it ^^