Chapter 7

13 Boys and A Girl

 

You woke up with a terrible headache the next day, and didn’t remember how you got home last night. You dragged yourself up from the bed, you tried to sit up and recollect what happened last night, but before you do, you heard voices from across the corridor.

“I cannot believe dad would ground us just because Kidoh hyung brought her home late at night drunk!” Yano whined.

You tried to recall whether it was Kidoh or Jihoon that brought you home last night, because the last thing you remembered was you asking Jihoon to take you home. So if they are saying that Kidoh brought you home last night, maybe it was really him.

 “I’m sure dad was just concerned. She’s a girl Yano ah, it might be dangerous for her to get drunk and go home like that. Remember, her parents entrusted her to dad.” P-goon pointed out.

“But its unfair don’t you think? Why not only give her the curfew? Why punish us as well?” Nakta said.

“I don’t really know why dad gave us the curfew when he never did, but today was the first time I saw him mad like that. Even when B-joo crashed dad’s car he wasn’t that upset. So I say let’s not make him more upset.” Gohn concluded.

“But I don’t want the curfew!” Yano complained. “I don’t want it either, but what can we do about it?” Nakta asked.

“I say we make her beg dad to take the curfew out.” Yano suggested.

Everyone stopped talking. Their faces were completely frozen when you walked out of your door. “She didn’t hear everything did she?” Yano asked.

“I did. Dummies.” You said as you head to the bathroom to brush your teeth and remove the bitter taste lingering from you mouth.

“I swear boys are great gossipers just like girls.” You made a mental note in your head while brushing your teeth.

When you head downstairs for breakfast, the boys were all already seated. They all looked gloomy. Their heads were bowed down as they munched their tasty looking breakfast and then suddenly their dad spoke. "As you all know, starting today you all will have a curfew. Everyone must be home before 12AM understand? That includes you ~~." he said.

"Dad, don't you think it’s unfair? Why not just give her the curfew then? We never had one before, why give one to us now?" Xero complained.

“You are the last person who should be arguing me with this Xero ah. You brought her to that party, and left her there without even accompanying her. What if something bad happens to her? Remember, her parents entrusted her to us. It is our responsibility to keep that trust while she is staying here with us.” Mr. Kim argued. Xero looked so upset that he didn’t even finish his breakfast. “I’m done with breakfast.” He said. Xero headed upstairs to his room, grabbed his backpack and headed out of the front door just like that. With Xero’s action, Mr. Kim just helplessly shook his head and continued on with his breakfast.

The next few hours have been quiet and awkward. The other boys just stayed at home playing video games, while the others were at the garden playing basketball. You in the meantime were just stuck in your room, looking at the boys playing basketball in your window. You were ashamed to hangout with them or even talk to them, because you knew it was your fault for getting drunk and for going to that party in the first place. You made their lives miserable with the sudden announcement of curfew and you couldn’t do anything to change it.

You were watching the boys tease each other about their girl crushes in your window, for example hearing about Atom liking Tiffanny the queenka who goes to your school, when you heard a sudden knock on your door. You opened your door and found Jenessi holding a chocolate flavored ice cream for you. “I went to the convenience store to buy ice cream for the boys. I thought you might want some too.” Jenessi said.

“Thanks.” You said as you took the ice cream from his hand.

“I know the others are giving you a hard time because of the curfew, its really hard to take it because it just happened all of a sudden, but don’t worry we will all get used to it. There’s nothing bad in going home early anyway. So I hope you won’t feel bad because of it.” Jenessi comforted you.

“Alright. I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks a lot Jenessi oppa.” You said and with that, he left. You also left your room to take a walk around the house while eating the ice cream, and while you were doing that, you noticed another small room that you didn’t know existed. Curious, you knocked into the door to see if there is someone inside. When you heard someone say “enter”, you did.

You opened the door into the small room only to find it as a music studio. Kidoh was sitting onto the chair with his eyes glued into the computer screen while making some music.

“Woah! I didn’t know such a place existed in this house.” You spoke, making Kidoh stop with what he was doing.

 

 


Author's Note: 

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating for so long! School has been taking up like most of my time and kpop life. huhuhu. T^T

Once again, I hope that even though this chapter is short, I hope that you will like it. :)

I know I ended the chapter again weirdly, hahaha. I just want you to have a bit of suspense whether Kidoh would be mad that she entered the room or will they become close because of it? ^^

Please do leave your comments, suggestions or even your reactions in the comment box. e.g "Xero is such a jerk! I hate him!" something like that will be okay too. hahaha! Anyway, see you in the next chapter! Love you guys! <3