Lee Hyerin

I Love You

Somewhere in Los Angeles, America lived a girl named Hyerin. She lives with her mother and older brother after her father passed away a month back. His death left an impact for her family. Due to company issues their mother must return to Korea to settle some things. Her father used to be CEO of the company which is H's Group so now the responsibilities are carried by her mother.

In LA, Hyerin and her brother, Hyunsik study at an international school to prepare themselves for the inheritance of the company once their mother's job is done. Hyerin had a hard time to leave the school and the memories of her beloved father. At first she thought of her father's high expectations on her and her brother, she couldn't let him down. She knows that he's watching them from up above.

Hyerin went downstairs to talk to her mother. "Eomma, where will be staying once we move?" Hyerin asked curiosly. "We'll be staying in Seoul once we arrive. I've already assigned you to a good school so you don't need to worry." she explained with a warm smile. "Okay eomma I trust you. You always know what's best for us."

Hyerin also called her two bestfriends, Mars and Sarah and told them about her migrating to Seoul. They were upset but they gave her encouragement anyway.

She was about to climb up the stairs when she glanced at her grand white piano. "It has been a while..." she thought of herself. She walked toward the piano and started to play a melodious song that her father had taught her when she was a little. All the memories flashed by in her head. She held back the tears and whispered, "Appa, bogoshipeoyo." Hyerin didn't noticed that her mother heard the piano's sound before she went out. Hyerin's mother almost cry.

She went inside her room and received a text from Sarah "Hey! Let's hangout at Starbucks at 8. Mars said she'll join us. It'll be fun. We can order your favourite drink, Caramel Macchiato ;) see ya!" 

She read the text and smiled. Her mother won't be at home until 9 pm so she should use the opportunity to spend some quality time with her bestfriends.

"Hyunsik-ah have you packed all of your stuffs. We'll be leaving to Seoul in the afternoon." asked his mom. "Yeah eomma, I packed all my stuffs. Eomma, I'll be in Seoul for about a month and then I have to return to LA. There's something I need to taka care of there." said Hyunsik. "I'm doing this for my saenggie." he added while ruffling hyerin's hair. "Gomawoyo oppa ~~~"

They continued eating.

Mars and Sarah texted Hyerin saying that they'll miss her and that everything won't be the same without her. She smile and texted them back, "Aigoo I'll still in the morning. We could shopping, I need to buy a few things. Will you guys accompany me??" the blink of an eye she received a reply, "Duhh, of course we will silly. See you at the mall at 8 am!"

Hyerin dragged her luggage outside of the house & took a good look at it before going to the airport. She went inside the taxi and slowly the taxi drove to the airport. The airport was hectic and crowded. A few minutes passed by and she heard an annoucement about the plane she had to take. She walked to the gate and saw the plane. When she got to her seat, she sat down and looked out of the window. "Maybe I'll create better memories in Seoul. I hope I do."

 

But what she doesn't know is her life is about to change.