First Meeting

I Love You

They arrived at Incheon Airport after a long flight. Hyerin felt exhausted but the mesmerizing sunrise boosted her energy. Her mother's assistant took them home. During the journey, Hyerin saw a huge shopping mall and though to herself, "Looks nothing like the ones in LA. I should really check it out."

Half an hour later, the car stopped in front of a modern-designed house with glass windows and black and white walls with a hint of grey. "Kids, this is our new home." Hyerin and Hyunsik's mother said. "Woah it's beautiful eomma!" said Hyunsik. They went inside and started to unpack their belongings.

"Eomma, I saw a really huge shopping mall on our way here. Can I check it out?" Hyerin asked her mother politely. "Sure. You need to explore this placemore so that you'll get used to the environment. You can go with your oppa." said Hyerin's mother. "Oppa~ Kaja let's go~" Hyerin pulled  Hyunsik's arm. "Arraseo arraseo"

They arrived in front of the  mall. It was crowded with people and there were a few parking spots. Hyunsik was about to park his car when the car suddenly shook. Hyerin was suprised so she went outside to see who had hit their car.

A grand black Mercedes had hit their car and Hyerin knocked the car's window. The driver noticed her and got outside of his car. "Yahh!! Do you know how to drive? Why did you hit our car? Aishh jjinja." Hyerin shouted to the driver. The driver took off his shades and stared at her,"Excuse me. I saw this parkinng spot first plus I gave him a signal so it's not my fault." the driver said arrogantly, defending himself. "Aishh this guy." Hyerin said about to fight back with words but then Hyunsik held her back. "Come on Hyerin, we shouldn't start a fuss here. It's our first. Let's go to somewhere else neh?" Hyerin sighed and went back inside the car, still eyeing the driver. "What a snobby guy ugh"

Yongguk immediately park his car at  the empty spot. "Who was that girl? First day here? Ahh so that's why I couldn't recall her face. For an annoying girl, she sure has a pretty face when she's mad." Yongguk said to himself and started to chuckle.

It was the day Hyerin had been waiting for. The first day of school in a new country. The thought of having to meet new people in a new environment made her super nervous. She took a deep breath and entered the school gate. "Sungkyunkwan Highschool" she smiled. "New memories here I come."

She struggled to find her class but she managed to find it after wandering around. She knocked on the door and was invited to come in by a middle-aged man. "Oh annyeong, you must be the new transfer student. I'm Mr. Park Se Jong, your class teacher. It's nice to have you here in our school." Hyerin bowed and smiled brightly, covering the nervousness that's trying to take over her body. "You should introduce yourself." said Mr Park.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Hyerin imnida. It's a pleasure to meet you all and I hope we can be good chingus. Treat me well juseyo." Hyerin smiled and bowed. The whole class cheered and some of boys even whistled. Except for one boy who had been eyeing and observing her ever since she arrived. 

"Aish you naughty kids. Be quiet!" Mr. Park shouted to control the class. ":Hyerin why don't you take that empty seat there." Hyerin placed her bag and took out her textbook. "So far so good." she smiled. Suddenly she felt like someone was watching her, she looked to her right and saw a familiar face staring right tight at her. "What? It can't be. It's that guy. Ugh why is he in the same school with me. To make things worst, he's in my class as well." Hyerin said to herself. Yongguk kept on staring at her and smiled, "This going to be fun."

The bell rang. It means school time ended. Hyerin waiting for Yongguk in front of their class's door. "Wait. I want to talk something to you. Look about the other day at the mall, I'm sorry. Can we just pretend that we don't know each other? I want to start a new life here and I don't want to ruin my first impression of this country." said Hyerin.Hyerin left silently. "New girl, I don't know  anything about you but I have the urge to find out." Yongguk said without looks at Hyerin. "Yahh! Are you listen to me? Yah!" he turned around and said "Aishh, she left." Yongguk went home too.

Both of them having such a bad day today. What will happen next?