Childish

I Love You

When Hyerin want to put the coins, “Boo-yahh” Hyerin screams as she shocked someone makes her scared. “YAHH BANG YONGGUK!!” Yongguk laughed so hard, “Can you treat me your favourite drinks hehe” Hyerin stared at him. She turned her back and walked away. Yongguk realized he was wrong and hug her from back “I know I was wrong, sorry” Hyerin tried to get out from his hug. Yongguk let Hyerin go. He looks Hyerin walked away with a bitter smile. “Should I?” he sighed and bought banana milk for Hyerin. He put it on her table slowly while Hyerin is taking nap.

For the last subject, the teacher gives  a paper to write down their phone numbers. When the paper is on Yongguk’s table, he secretly write down Hyerin’s number after wrote his number and passed it to Himchan. He smiles happily and secretly looks at Hyerin.  A group of boys hanging out at the corridor together.  Yongguk, Himchan, Neul and Hyerin are the last person to get out from the class. Himchan and Neul walks together behind Yongguk and Hyerin. Hyerin is walking faster than Yongguk. When Hyerin walks in front of the boys, one of them tripped her and fortunately Yongguk catches her and smirked, “I just saved your lie. Don’t I get anything?” “What do you want?” Hyerin asked, not wanting to know the answer. “A kiss” he giggles. Hyerin pushed Yongguk and she fell down on the floor. “Agh it hurts” Hyerin whines. Yongguk smiles, “Here, I will pull you up” Yongguk stretched out his hand to Hyerin. Hyerin grab his hands and stand up and said thank you in a lower voice. Himchan and Neul who are looking from the back, shocked as Yongguk and Hyerin looks so close than usual. Hyerin walks in rushes to her brother who is waiting for her. She felt  embarrassed and thankful the same time at Yongguk.

Yongguk smiles as he kept remember the incident. He thought of making a prank to Hyerin since he has her phone number. Sharp at 10 pm, Yongguk message Hyerin,  “Hello darling” Hyerin received the message and said to herself, “What the heck is this duh” she replied, “I guess you don’t know how ‘beautiful’ I look, pabo” Yongguk chuckles as he saw the message. He replied, “Then you should show me your beautiful face, darling” Hyerin whines as the sender aka Yongguk use the word ‘darling’. Hyerin sent a derp photo of her. Yongguk laughed so hard. He saved the photo and use as his wallpaper. Yongguk replied her back, “Yah you shouldn’t talk with strangers like these. It’s dangerous don’t you know?” he sent  a photo of him. Hyerin shocked as she don’t expect that it will be Yongguk. “Yah you pabo delete that photo” Yongguk laughed and don’t reply to Hyerin. He felt so happy that night. “What should I do if I like her? Agh it’s okay, she’s cute”. Hyerin got angry cutely and determined to get a revenge to Yongguk.

What will Hyerin do as a revenge?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR A REALLY REALLY LATE NEW CHAPTERS. BUSY WITH STUDIES AND I HOPE I CAN FINISH THIS FANFIC AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. STAY TUNE!