Fall

I Love You

Yongguk didn’t realize that Neul is watching him when he is looking at Hyerin secretly. Neul doubted that Yongguk might likes Hyerin. That evening, they talked about schools and friendship. Without realizing they are on a double date. Hyerin looks at her vintage watch and it showed it is 5:30 pm. She took her phone out and asked her brother to take him at the café near her school. When her brother arrived, they are walking towards the door and get out from the café. When Hyerin’s brother, Hyunsik saw Yongguk, he felt weird as he felt like he used to see Yongguk somewhere. Hyerin quickly said goodbye to them and get into the car. Hyunsik is curious and asked her, “Do you think I have met him before? The guy who walked behind you.” Hyerin replied while looking at her SNS, “Em yeah he is the guy who are so arrogant at the shopping mall. We met him and I almost beat him but unfortunately oppa blocked me hahaha” Hyunsik felt weird why Hyerin describes about him so long.

Yongguk lay down on his bed, staring at his phone and said in his heart, “Agh I wish I have her number! Wait, wait. What is wrong with me? Why I want her number? That girl?  Oh my god no ew!” Yongguk suddenly angry and he take his guitar, playing his favourite song, endlessly sang by the cab. He felt relieved after he played the song. Without realizing, he smiles thinking of Hyerin.

The next day, Yongguk come to the school earlier than usual. He bought two caramel machiato. He put one on the Hyerin’s table with a sweet note written, “Hope your day going well, dear mine”. Yongguk finished his drinks and take a nap on his table. Some students started to come and enter the class. When Hyerin enter the class, Yongguk woke up without looking at her and went to the toilet. Hyerin walked to her seat , she saw the caramel machiato and cheesy note. She said in her heart, “Who is ‘BYG’ omg” She drinks the caramel machiato even though the note was so cheesy. Yongguk was looking from behind. He smiles and comes from behind “Glad that you like it. Treat me later, DEAR MINE” Yongguk intentionally said louder for the two last words. Hyerin almost choked when she heard that. Himchan who just come heard that too. “What’s happened between both of you” he sighed.

Hyerin put her head on the table as soon as the break time started. She tried to sleep because yesterday’s night, she is skype-ing with Maria & Sarah. Yongguk wait for everyone to get out of the class. Yongguk sits in front of Hyerin and plays with her hair. Yongguk pulled her hair lightly that makes Hyerin woke up and angry, “Yahh,you s-“ Hyerin rubbed her hair. Yongguk giggled and makes a cute face “Yes my Hyerin? Want a kiss?” Hyerin smiles and pinches Yongguk’s cheeks hardly and ran away. “Serves him right huh” She walked to the vending machine to buy her favourite drinks.

Someone is waiting for her at the vending machine. Who is he and why he is waiting for Hyerin?