Is It Love

I Love You

On Hyerin's way to her seat, she tripped over something. She closed her eyes but suddenly she felt a body pressed against hers. Himchan had caught her before she fell onto the ground. Yongguk saw what happened andstared at Himchan with jealousy taking over him. Neul noticed the stare in Yongguk's eyes and went to him saying "Do you like her?" Yongguk looked up and replied, "Nuguya?" "Don't pretend like you don't know who I'm talking about, what was her name again? Hyerin right?" Yongguk shot her a death glare and smirked, "I dont' know what you're implying. To be honest, I'm done with love."

Feeling dissapointed Neul went to Himchan and asked, "Oppa, I think Yongguk has a crush on the new girl. It was so obvious, the look in his eyes when you caught her." Himchan chuckled and said, "That can't be true. You know Yongguk. He doesn't fall for someone easily. Even if he does, he probably will keep bottling up his feelings."

"If you say so oppa. I'm still a little suspicious. Hey oppa, why don't we hangout at Starbucks after school?" Neul asked with a warm smile. "Sure. Let's ask Yongguk and Hyerin to join us? It'll be fun." Himchan winked. "Indeed we should." Neul smirked and giggled.

Himchan invited Hyerin while Neul went to meet Yongguk, "Hyerin-ah, are you free after school?" Himchan asked with a smile on his face. "Umm, I'm not sure. Waeyo oppa?" "Me and Neul  will go to Starbucks to get some drinks, you should totally come." "I don't think I-" "Come on ~~ After all I did save you just now. The least you could do is get a drink with us. Pleaseee?" Hyerin thought for a while and agreed, "Okay okay. I'll come." Himchan smiled and said, "Don't be late okay?"

On their way to Starbucks, Hyerin saw Neul walking beside Yongguk and were heading towards the. Hyerin said to herself "Aishh is he going to join us too?" she let out a heavy sigh. She was to engrossed with her thoughts. She did not notice a car that's heading towards her. Once again, Himchan saved her like. Hyerin was still in shock but she managed to thank him. Behind them, Yongguk saw the whole incident. Yongguk gave Neul a nudge and asked her, "What's the matter? You jealous?" he smirked.

Neul's face turned red, as red as a tomato, "Yah! Kim Himchan, what do you think are you doing?!" Himchan was starled and quickly apologize, "It's not what it looks like, I was just saving her from the car." Hyerin loked at Neul win an apologetic face. To loosen up the intense feeling, Yongguk quickly said, "Hey Hey we shouldn't fight here. Remember our main purpose? Kaja, let's go inside."

Himchan kept explaining to Neul and couldn't stop apologizing. When they entered the cafe Hyerin asked them, "What would you guys like to drink? My treat." Himchan answered, "We'll have 2 Americanos" she turne to Yongguk and waited for his answer, "Yeah um I'll have Caramel Macchiato." he answered without looking at her. Hyerin was suprised that he likes the same drink as her.

When the drinks were ready, Hyerin distributed them. She took a sip of her drink and mumbled to herself, "Yum!" Yongguk looked at her and smiled, "So she likes the same drink as me. Finally, something that we have in common

Does Yongguk begin to like Hyerin?