Love and Friendship

I Love You

CHILDHOOD

Yongguk and Himchan were playing together. Yongguk is good at playing instruments and music means the world to him while Himchan is good at sports like swimming and archery. Because of their wealthy family, they're able to do almost everything.

 

Yongguk receives a letter from Sungkyunkwan High School due to his excellent grades during his final exam. He shares the good news to Himchan before his parents. Himchans supportingly asks him to accept the offer but, Yongguk said  "If I accept this, we'll be separated from each other and I don't want that to happen. I should just turn down the offer." "YAHH !!! Are you nuts? Isn't this what you wanted? That's one good school so don't let a once in a lifetime opportunity like this go down the drain dude," said Himchan. "Mianhae I'll think about it but I have to ask my parents first, but I guess they're too busy right now. I'll call you back. Hope you'll get the offer as well bro."

Yongguk hung up the phone and went to check his parents. He saw his father took a seat next to him. "Ah what's the matter son? Something bothering you?" said Yongguk's father while giving him  loving look. "Nothing really ... it's just that, I got a letter from Sungkyunkwan High School today and I was wondering..." "WHAT? That's amazing son! I'm so proud of you, it's a good school so you should accept the offer, why wait? I'll call my secretary to deal with the papers," said Yongguk's father happily.

 

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

He took a couple of deep breath and walked trough the front door. "Okay I can do this!" he encouraged himself.  While he was walking a figure accidently bumped into him,  "Omo mianhaeyo, I didn't mean to do that. I'm really super duper sorry." Yongguk brushed his shirt and looked  up to see a very beautiful and mesmerizing face standing right in front of him with an apologetic look and saw her name  written on her file {NEUL}. "Aishh it's okay just be careful next time." said Yongguk. "Arasseo, mianhae again. I'm Neul by the way what's your name?" "I'm Yongguk. Bang Yongguk." "Are you a new student? I've never seen you around before." "Yeah it's my first day too and someone already made it interesting so far." he sneaked a smile. "Oh in that case, welcome to Sungkyunkwan Highschool!"

*BELL RINGS*

"Whoops there goes the bell, I better head to class now. Guess I'll see you around then." Yongguk was about to ask her something but she left too quickly. "Aishh this girl.... Nevermind I'll see her again anyway." he headed to class with a smile on his face.

Day by day, Yongguk started to develop feelings for Neul. Everything  about her made him go from normal to a madman but there's just one problem, he can't show his feelings towards her so he tries to get closer to her slowly.

A few week later, Himchan entered the same school as Yongguk without telling him to make a supprise. When he met him he hugged him and gave him a brofist. "Himchan! You didn't tell me you were going to enter this school dude." said Yonggguk. "I thought it would be a better idea to make it a suprise. So how's things here bro?" "Everything's fine and I um met this girl and..." "Woah don't tell me you have a crush on her dude? Oh god this unbelievable that our Mr Ego has a crush on girl wow. She must have superpowers or something." "Yahh what am I a boulder? I have feelings to you know."  "I was joking bro chill. Hey you should introduce me to her after school" "WIll do bro" said Yongguk.

 

What Yongguk does not know is that Neul has been eyeing Himchan ever since he arrived. When Himchan was heading inside, she tapped his shoulder and introduced herself. "Annyeonghaseyo. You must be new here, I'm Neul. I can help you out with things so if you need any help I'm always happy to lend you a hand." Himchan stared at beautiful face and smiled. "Thanks, can you help me find the Science Lab? I'll be having Science after this." "Jjjinja? I'm having Science too. Let's go together! Kaja!" Neul grabbed Himchan's arm and led him to the lab.  Himchan felt his heart racing and beating louder than a drum. He knew it was a love at first sight. Himchan called Yongguk to inform him to meet him at the Starbucks. When he arrived he saw Himchan with Neul. Himchan said "Bro I need to make a confession to a girl and I want you to be my witness." Himchan kneeled down on his knees, "Dear beautiful Neul, would you accept my heart and be my girlfrien?" Neul hugged him, "Of course I will oppa, this is the best day ever."  They kissed each other.

 

Yongguk stood there with his shattered heart. He didn't know what he was supposed to do so he congratulated them even if it was not he wanted to do, he couldn't let his bestfriend know about his cruch on Neul. Himchan put his arm around Neul's waist and asked,  "So when are you going to introduce me to that lucky girl, Yongguk" "Huh? Oh yeah about that, I changed my mind. I don't have feelings for her anymore and I don't want to love anyone. After all I am Mr. Ego" Yongguk gave him a fake smile. "Aishh this chingu of mine" said Himchan.

Yongguk  really really upset but nothing can changed the fact that they're a couple now. 

He determined to forget about Neul.