Chapter Two; Lips Lined Up

Merry-Go-Round

"Aish!", Siwon said, with the slightest tint of annoyance, "You're so noisy! Don't talk too fast, boyy!"

"Yah! I'm your hyung!"

"You say that everyday, but you act like a 5 year old dongsaeng"

"YAH! IM YOUR HYUNG", Heechul repeated.

"Soooo?"

Siwon and Heechul just kept at it.

"Are they always like this?", EunHee asked Sungmin.

"Dneh?", he had dazed off in another day dream of his.

"Ahh! kyopta! I asked if they were always like this", she smiled. 

[author's note: *kyopta means cute*]

"Yeah. You'll learn to deal with it and take it as amusement!", he joked.

"Ahhhh,", smiling and showing her left dimple.

"ME? Kyopta? More like you!", he pinched her cheek.

"Oppa! That tickles!", Eunhee screeched.

He let go as she giggled on, "How does that tickle? You're weird!", he joked again.

"BOH?!", she pushed off the counter that they were seated on and pretended to chase after him, "Dongsaeng-ah", she tried to add a team mate to their game, "He's mean, are your gonna help me get back at him, arasseo?"

[authors note: arasseo means 'got it' or 'agree?!' :D ]

Shelly made fists,"Unni-dongsaeng hwaiting!" and she ran after Sungmin.

EunHee just stood there laughing and laughing.

Sungmin would usually get mad when someone laughs at him. then he thought to himself, she really issomething...

 

-

 

The four girls sat on the semi wet grass int he back yard.

"Omo! my is getting wet!", Mary broke the serious conversation.

They discussed alot. How Minju is crazed over Donghae's charms but she feels an attraction towards Kyuhyun. How EunHee thinks that minju is a super player, and how she thinks Sungmin is a total 'cyootie patootie'. How Mary doesn't like any of them and thinks that EunHee and Minju are too fast... and weird.

They had been talking about already likng these guys for the past three hours.

Ryeowook walked towards them, "Hey guys... it's getting dark. come in soon okay?", He looked only at Mary. 

"Uh. okay.", Mary said. Shelly finally stood up and walked over to Ryeowook, after numbing up her fOr the past hours.

"Ahjusshi... Can you show the the restroom?"

[A/N: ahjusshi means 'uncle' or 'sir' (a title of respect to older men)]

"Only if you dont call me ajusshi, arasseo?" he looked down and messed her hair.

"Arasseo, arasseo!"

When Shelly left and Mary found paper to sit on, they continued.

"Unni... jungmal eottokae..." Minju pleaded with advice from her Unni.

[a/n: 'jungmal'- really/seriously : 'eottokae'-what to do!/ what now?]

"Ah, its okay. It's just about who you like better... to me... donghae... suits you better. you would never look good with a milky skinned guy"

"Seriously unni!"

"Seriously, donghae! That's what I'm saying. You were always the type for older guys. Donghae is for you, dongsaenggie!"

"Jinjja?"

"Mm! just go with the flow for now, don't worry about it. and if we're lucky enough. Fangirls will eat us."

"Yeah!"

"What group are they even in? Super Kids? Super Teens?"

"Super Junior!", Minju corrected.

"Ah, okay. I'll shut up.", EunHee would tell that Minju was frustrated with this. She got up and walked away. Minju always took boys seriously, and cared too much about them. Mary on the other hand, didn't give a about buys, they had a reputation of heartbreaker. EunHee would fall for them, but never had a first love.

When Minju heard the screen door open up,"Unni, mihanae..."

"aish... It's okay. Let's just take them off our minds and enjoy our time here in Korea, okay?" she said as she walked back towards Mary and Minju.

"Yeah!", Mary said, obviously totally up for it.

"Arasseo", Minju hesitantly agreed.

They walked in together, ready for another day in Korea. not knowing what would await them.

-

"ANYEONHASAEYO, HEECHULIMINDA! TODAYS-WEATHER-IS-SLIGHTLY-WINDY-AND-VERY-SUNNY-AND-IT-MIGHT-RAIN-OR-SNOW-OR-THERE-MIGHT-BE-A-HEAT-WAVE-OK?", Heechul mocked, standing next to the mini TV in the kitchen, mimicking the lady reporting weather on the screen, the speakers in mute.

"BI-ZHUI!!",Hankyung yelled in chinese.

"Boh?", heechul asked confused.

Upstairs, the girls were getting getting dressed. Shelly and Mary shared a room, and EunHee and Minju shared another.

"Dongsaeng!", Mary shaked Shelly."aigoo! wake up!", Mary was all dressed and ready to go, but Shelly had fallen back asleep. She didn't want to leave Shelly here herself either. this dorm was so big, Shelly couldn't find the restroom.

"Hey are you coming down?", Ryeowook asked. 

"Once I get this little lady to wake up, it's like shes ignoring me", Mary pointed out. 

"Does this little girl need a lift?"

"Definitely!"

Ryeowook walked over to pick up Shelly, then a big loud scream came upon them.

"NOOOOOOOOO!", Shelly jumped out of bed and tried running downstairs, but she ended up running back.

"Help me. i dont know how to get down...", Shelly begged. 

Ryeowook laughed out loud and started heading out. Not showing his disapointment. He wanted to help Mary with something, he could already tell, she's so dense. she can't even tell that i like her. 

-

Two weeks later... ^-^

-

"Donghaeeeeeeeeeeeeee!", Minju screeched for donghae.

"Yah! Why is my name Donghaeeeeeeeeeeeee now?!", He played as he walked upstairs and took her hand.

"Museun iliya?"

[A/N: museun iliya means  - whats going on.]

"Not much, I'm just bored out of my tiny mind!" Minju sighed. 

"Mm...", he just replied.

"What about you?"

"Eh?" he asked confused. 

"What's going through your mind... You look like you've lost it."

"I was just wondering some... stuff?", he squeezed her hand.

"Tell me!", She pushed.

"Mm. I'm trying to decide if I should ask this really cute girl out...", Minju immediatlely let go of his hand.

"Who.", her face was stern.

"AIsh! you stupid girl!", he took her hand again. He took his free hand and touched her nose,"You." 

She winced,"M-m-me?", she pointed to herself.

"Yes you. Should i ask you?"

"Mmhm!", she nodded, furious with happiness.

"Okay, would you like to go out with me?", He said.

"Yesyesyes!", She nodded, not hesitating one bit. He took her in for a hug. and they stayed that way.

 KyuHyun was watching them. and his heart suddenly broke.