Chapter Seven; Out of One Loop, and Into Another.

Merry-Go-Round

 

Eunhee's POV

 

“AIGSH! OPPA! PABBOO!!”, I shireked as I looked at Sungmin’s shirt. There were holes and rips in it! He promised…

“Mihanaeyo! But I had to protect you. ” he turned around facing me, holding my waist.

“Psh”, I felt a tear well down my cheek, "I'll go get some medicine for it...."

“Ahh, arasso.” he replied, I paced down the hall towards the receptionist. Eunhyuk walked out of the restroom and spotted me.

“Eunhee-sshi! You're out?!” Eunhyuk walked over to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

“Oh dneh. We just got out.”

“Where’s Sungmin hyung?”, he asked worried, “And why are you crying?!”

“Eh? Oh, oppa got hurt..I'm just getting some medicine for him.”

“Ahh… I'll go with you!”

We headed over to the lobby and the others began to gather around us. We got the first-aid kit, and Eunhyuk oppa followed to help me.

“Hyuk-ah”, sungmin said under his breath as we neared.

“Oppa, can you help apply it for me? I can't stand looking at the wounds.”, I teared. It hurt me to see Sungmin’s face in pain. He looked so scared, and it was because of me...

“Dneh”, he nodded.

I walked over to Sungmin and crouched in front of him.

“Sungmin-ah…”, I trailed.

“gwenchanha........" he trailed, flinching because of the pain.

“Yah, I didn’t protect you so you would cry, I protected you so that you wouldn’t, pabbo.”, His hand messed up my hair as I nodded.

“...but I don’t want you to get hurt for me!”

“Yah! I'm your namja chinggu! If I don’t, what would the world think of me!”, he joked. He peeked at my stern face. “I'm kidding… but it's okay...Arasso? You're supposed to say thank you, not get mad at me.”, he held my hand and smiled.

[A/N: namja chinggu means boyfriend ;D]

“Gomawaeyo”, I smiled a bit.

“Mmm”, he kissed my hand.

“Uh, hyung. I'm done.....?” Eunhyuk interrupted. Omo~ I totally forgot  he was there!

"KAMSAHAMIDA DONGSAENG!" Sungmin sat up and examined his wounds. 

"Hyung, are you okay?" 

"Mmm, I'm fine." Sungmin stood up and hugged Eunhyuk. "Gomawo." 

Eunhyuk nodded and smiled. "Let's go find the others!" 

"DNEH!" Eunhee said enthusiastically. 

-

NARRATOR

 

Kyuhyun paced back and forth on the streets in front of the building. …What have I done! He scolded himself in his mind, Did I really just betray Donghae hyung?! He ran his hand through his hair. Kyuhyun replayed the kiss over and over in his head. He tried to shake it off every time it played. But he couldn't shake it off.  He paced faster and faster until someone grabbed his hand and stopped him. He didnd't look up and just stayed still, waiting for the person to speak.

The person didn’t speak so he just went ahead and spoke up. “Oh, mihanae”, he shoved the hand away, and kept on pacing back and forth.

“Yah, Kyuhyun oppa. What's wrong with you…?” Nari pouted. Nari was Shindong’s girlfriend.

“Bwoh-”,he said as he turned around to look back at the girl, “Omo! mARI-ah!”, He smacked a fake smile on his face and walked back over, ”Mihanaeyo, I didn’t know it was you…”

“It's fine. What's wrong? Last time I saw you, you were celebrating your new ranking on Starcraft! ”

“Oh nothing…”

She didn’t fall for it. She knew him too well, but she decided to drop it and ask him later.

“Rigghht.. ”, Kyumi rolled her eyes, “Anyways...this is my dongsaeng! Eunjung-ah!” Eunjung, had already wandered off to peer through the window nearby

“UNNI! I SEE Shindonggie!!”

“Yah! Get yourself back here!”

“I don't see Kyuhyun though, AND WHO IS THAT GIRL WITH MY EUNHYUKKIE?!”

“Uhhh, Eunjung-sshi…”, Kyuhyun started.

“Dneh??” she turned around and faced Kyuhyun.

“omo…” she gasped, backing away. 

“Annyong!”, he said with a smile.

--------@@@--------

A/N: 

Sorry for the very short chapter. I'm writing the next chapter! I will be updating again today. ;D 

Oh, and I will be adding a new character or two. :) Thanks for all the support! :)