Another Guy

Merry-Go-Round

 

Narrator POV:

All the boys gathered together in their spots and chanted

“URI-NEUN, SUPER JUNI-OIYO!”, and held out their hands.

Eunjung freaked out and hugged Nari until Nari’s ribs were colliding.

“I’m taking you home, darling.”

“WAEEEEEEEE! I WANT TO LIVE WITH SUPER JUNIOR TOOOOOOO!”, Eunjung whined like the annoying dongsaeng that she was.

“NO.”

“Baby!”, Shindong struggled in english. Mary and Shelly giggled at bit.

“hmmmm?”, Nari replied, calmed down.

“After you drive her, can you come back?”

“Of course!”

As Nari pulled Eunjung away,  rambles could be heard from Eunjung such as,

“UNNNIIII NO FAIR! WAEGUDAE alsdkfjalkd”, and it faded as they entered the car.

-

Two weeks later

-

EunHee POV:

“Alright! I’ll have your order with you in a sec!”, I smiled to my first customer all day. My boss told me that Tuesdays go slow. It’s been three weeks, but I never came in on Tuesdays or Thursdays.

It's so boring. I want to just go and make myself a couple dozen drinks. Saturdays and Sundays are usually just semi running in the tiny space, to make a couple drinks at once. I don’t think that I will ever get used to Tuesdays.

“Here you go!”, I smiled, as I served the lady her drink. She quickly walked out and left me alone.

I sat alone for a little while.

Narrators POV:

An unknown man wearing a thick scarf and shades that were too big for his face walked down the familiar street spotting his favorite coffee shop.

He smiled to himself and walked inside.

The whole shop was dimmed by his sunglasses, but the empty place gave him a bright feel.

He sat at his usual spot and called out “Minhye! Usual! I feel like extra whipped cream today!”

EunHee looked at him confused. She walked over and patted his shoulder.

“Ahh, anyong! Minhye Sunbae is not working Tuesday shifts anymore! My name is EunHee! I’d I’d be glad to be of your service!”, EunHee said as she did a 90 degree bow.

“Oh…”

“What is your usual?”, She smiled at him. The man looked up and her cheerful face warmed his heart.

“You don’t recognize me?”

“No. Sorry. I’m not Minhye. ”

“You don’t know Key?”

“excuse me?”

“Do you know Shinee?”

“Well… My oppas have talked about them… wae?”

“I’m Key.”

“I’m so sorry. I don’t know. I’m from The US.”

“Well then…”, a rush of disappointment ran down his spine. “I’ll check the menu, I forgot what I usually order.”

“Alright! Let me know!”, Eunhee smiled and took her phone out. She texted Sungmin.

-oppa! Are you at practice? I’m so bored at work. I’ve only had one customer…-

She pushed send and went to sit behind the counter.

“Alright! I’ll try a caramel mocha with extra whipped crème.”, Key said enthusiastically.

“dneh!”, Eunhee said as she collected the money from his hands and jammed it quickly into the cashier. She headed over to the drink counter and finished the drink in a matter of seconds.

She handed the cold drink over the counter and grabbed a few napkins for him.

“Have a nice day!”, She smiled to Key as he headed out the door.

Sungmin POV:

I’ve been waiting all day for a text from EunHee. I was just sitting with Wookie reading and practicing my Chinese. Waiting and waiting for Eunhee to tell me to visit her or to pick her up.

-vibrate-

Text from ~EunHeeYeobo<3  -oppa! Are you at practice? I’m so bored at work. I’ve only had one customer…-

“SHE WANTS ME TO VISIT HER!”, I yelled, frightening Ryeowook. I shared my big fat grin with Ryeowook as he gave me a frightened blink.

I grabbed my walled and stuck my phone into my pocket as I took my keys out, driving towards my girlfriend.