Chapter Three; Confessions to Make

Merry-Go-Round

How come it hurt so much. I don't even like her right? This is stupid. It's been just one day. How could I like her already? No, how could hyung ask her out already. My heart feels the pain. I think I should just tell her...no? Yes! No... I need to talk to someone right now.

"Hyung?"Kyuhyun peeked into Sungmin's room.

"Hey! What's up. You dont look so good!", Sungmin pointed out.

"How can you tell", Am I really that obvious. I can't believe that Sungmin would tell that I was heartbroken.

"Uh.. your hair"

He looked into the mirror "Oooohh! Uh..yeah"

"Geojimal", Sungmin patted his bed, signaling his dongsaeng to sit.

[A/N: geojimal means liar or lying]

"Hyung, I think I like one of them.", he whispered.

"Ahh, I can totally understand how you feel. I am in the same exact position as you", Sungmin dared not look into his dongsaeng's eyes.

"BOH?! YOU LIKE MINJU TOO?!", Kyuhyun screeched.

"ANYI! I like Eunhee..."

"Ahh, that's better."

"Why are you so upset though..."

"D-d-donghae asked her out", he said coldly"

"Omo", Sungmin was speechless. Donghae had the least girl exprience out of all of them. Even Kyuhyun had had a girlfriend before.

"She said yes too."

"I think you need to get this off your chest", Sungmin patted Kyuhyun's knee.

"How?"

"Molla. I have Eunhee to worry about. She's all I've been thinking about. She seems really dense. She acts like she can't tell that I like her."

"Hyung. Should I...should just confess... before they're actually... together..."

"I think that's a good idea. Heartbreak is better than heartache. Because heartache will only end up leading to heartbreak, so I think you should get over with it..."

"Hyung...can you confess too?"

"Hwaiting", Sungmin nodded and bumped fists with his brave dongsaeng.

-

Sungmin walked over to Eunhee. Thinking over and over about what to say. Negative thoughts started to flow into his head. 

(What happens if she rejects me? That'll make me look like a total fool! No, that can't happen. I won't let that happen. I can do this.)

Suddenly, Eunhee popped out of her room and ran face to face with Sungmin. 

"HEY! Are you busy?" Sungmin asked. 

"Not really, I just wanted to go out and do some grocery shopping. Wanna join?" 

"Sure, I needed to talk to you anyway."

-

They were walking back to the dorm side by side form the grocery store, neither saying a word. 

Then Sungmin broke the silence,"Yah, Eunhee. There is this girl I met recently that caught my eye."

"Jjinja?" she asked jealous of the girl. "Who is it? You should ask her out!" 

[A/N: jjinja means really?]

"Eh, really? What if she rejects me? How do I know if she feels the same way about me?" 

(Omo, oppa seems worried and maybe a little bit desperate) "You never know, just give it a try!" she said trying to help. 

"...thanks for the advice" 

"No problem, you can come to me anytime, arasso?"

"Arasso." 

And for the rest of the walk back, no a sound cracked between them. 

-

Meanwhile at the dorm, Kyuhyun has been sitting in the kitchen not wanting to confess to Minju. 

Aish, how do I do this?...it's not like I can just walk up to her and...say it. Hyung. Where is he when i need him?

"Yah!", Heechul's voice startled me.

"Oh. Hyung. Anyonngg....", he dragged the greeting, not knowing what else to say.

"WHATSUP BOY", he tried in english

"How many girlfriends have you had?"

"Do I have to tell you?", he smiled wide.

"Yes."

"Four", heechul giggled.

"HYUNG... FOUR?"

"Yeah. You asked.", Heechul tried to stay calm.

"How did you confess...to the first one."

"Mm... ah! She was a really close friend... I would go to her house all the time. It was during... junior high? Well. I left her a nice long and detailed letter. And put it under her blanket. So she would get it when she sleeps. I was so shy back then, I did it so I wouldnt have to see or hear her reaction in case it was bad."

"Ahh! Hyung! Gomawaeyo!", he patted Heechul on the back. Now seeking his stationery set that his mom had sent him years ago.

-

He sat himself down and wrote.

 

Minju. When i first saw you when the door flew open, my heart went 'doogeun...doogeun'. This many sound so cheesy to you, but I really like you. nothing is stopping my love for you. I cant help but confess. Because if i don't, i will only regret not doing so earlier. So yes. Here i am, writing you a confession letter. And I just want you to know that I really really like you Minju. and...I... jungmal mollasseo. i like you for reals. Jinjja. Chu. Ah. Ae. Yo, Minju.

-KyuHyun-

He put his pen down, and read his letter over and over again. He stood up, walked up to Minju's room, and found her door wide open. No one was inside. He stepped in with much caution. With the pressure of getting caught, he hurried towards Minju's bed. Ahh, this is definitely Minju's bed. He bent down to put the note under her blanket and an aura of sweet candy apple filled his nose. Her bed smells just like her hair. I better get going before I get caught. He tippy toed out of her room and ran face to face with Sungmin. 

"Oh, hyung! You scared me!" Kyuhyun exclaimed. 

"Mihanae." Sungmin was confused. Why did Kyuhyun just walk out of Eunhee's room? "What are you doing in front of Eunhee's room?" he whispered.

"...I wrote a confession letter for Minju and left it under her blanket."

"Aigoo, my dongsaeng is so shy." Sungmin smiled.

Kyuhyun blushed and trudged back to his room.

-

It was 10:44pm. Minju, Eunhee, Mary, and Shelly were watching TV in the living room. Minju felt a rush of heat go up her head. She felt dizzy and collapsed on the ground. Shelly saw and her eyes widened.

"UNNNNIIIIIIII! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING ON THE GROUND?"

Eunhee and Mary both turned their heads and found Minju laying helplessly on the ground. They hurried over and found her unconscious.  

"MARY, GO GET SUNGMIN, RYEOWOOK, DONGHAE, AND KYUHYUN!" Eunhee panicked. "YAH! MINJU-AH! WAKE UP! CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

Mary rushed back with Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun behind her. Kyuhyun was the first to get by her side, followed by Donghae, Sungmin, then Ryeowook. Kyuhyun tried to feel her pulse. It was still beating. Donghae held her hand so tight his fingers turned white. Sungmin and Ryeowook just watched everything with worried eyes. Shelly still thought Minju was sleeping so she went and tried to pry her eyes open. After many tries, she gave up. It was useless. 

"Mary?" she asked in the smallest voice. "Unni is really tired right?" 

Mary nodded with concern. 

"We should take her to her bed. I can give her my teddy bear so she won't be scared." 

Eunhee overheard and smiled. "Arasso, let's take her to bed. Go get your teddy bear." 

Kyuhyun offered to carry her to her bed. The girls followed while the guys stayed behind. He put her down and left without a word. Eunhee lifted her blanket and found a note folded in half. It must be personal, I'll put it in her drawer and she can read it when she gains conscious. Eunhee tucked Minju in bed. Then Shelly walked in with her teddy bear. She placed it next to Minju's pillow and smiled. 

"Now unni won't be scared, right?" she looked over to Eunhee, and she nodded. 

-

Sungmin was still awake at 4am in the morning. He was fidgeting with his phone the whole night. FInally he decided he'll text Eunhee and confess to her.

'Send' 

And the message was sent. 

-

Eunhee woke up to the sound of water rushing. She sat up and looked at Minju's bed. It was empty. She must've gained conscious and went to shower. Her message light was blinking, so she reached over and opened the text message. It read: 

 

Eunhee-ah, I have a confession to make. Remember the girl that I mentioned? The girl that I fell for? It's you. I know it's kind of wimpy for me to confess via text message, but I couldn't build up the guts to go confess to you face to face. Here goes. Eunhee-dongsaeng-ah, The moment my eyes saw you, I fell for you. It must be....a crush. Or maybe even....love. 

-Sungmin

Eunhee looked up and found Minju drying her hair with a towel. 

"DONGSAENG! COME, LOOK!"

Minju read the text and squealed, "AWWWWWH! THAT WAS SO CUTE! DO YOU LIKE HIM?"

"...Dneh" Eunhee nodded.

"OMO! OMO! OMO! YOU'VE GOT TO SAY YES!" 

That reminded Eunhee, "Yah, after you out, I found a letter under your blanket. You better read it, it's in your drawer." 

"Jjinja? Arasseo" She pulled open her drawer and took out the note. It read: 

 

Minju. When i first saw you when the door flew open, my heart went 'doogeun...doogeun' This many sound so cheesy to you, but I really like you. nothing is stopping my love for you. I cant help but confess. because if i dont, i will only regret not doing so earlier. So yes. Here i a am, writing you a confession letter. And I just want you to know that I really really like you Minju. and...I... jungmal mollasseo. i like you for reals. jinjja. chu. ah. ae. yo, Minju.

-KyuHyun

Her eyes widened. She turned to look at Eunhee "IT'S KYUHYUN OPPA'S CONFESSION LETTER!" Minju was shocked. "Ahh, Eotteoke? Mollaseo..." 
"OMO! DIDN'T YOU SAY YES TO DONGHAE OPPA ALREADY?"
Minju nodded ever so slightly.
"Ahh, Mollaseo. UNNI! EOTTEOKE?!" She looked at Eunhee with pleading eyes, hoping she would have an answer or advice. But Eunhee's eyes were shocked and her face was completely blank.