Chapter Four; Tightrope Balancing

Merry-Go-Round

Eunhee texted Sungmin back.

Come into my room <3

When he got to her room, he peeked in, making sure that he wouldn't see anything not for his eyes. Eunhee wasn't in there. He wondered if this was her room again. He looked into the other and saw a million teddy bears...No that's Mary's and Shelly's room for sure...

Then he felt arms swirm across his waist from behind. Eunhee.

"Oppa! Chuaehae." she whispered while tippy toeing to his ear.

He took her arms off and spun around looking down at her now. He placed her arms back on his waist and hugged her tight, and they were in a peaceful embrace.

-

"Unni... I dont know what to do."

"Yah, dongsaeng... you said yes already didn't you? There can only be one yes. You have to make up your mind. You dooooo like Donghae better... right right rightt? Am I right? Yeah you do, you said so yourself. I mean Kyuhyun is shy and not really your type. I'm not saying your type is bad boy, but it's definitley not milky skin shy boys. So I guess it's Donghae unless you do like milky skin shy boys...Don't think you do so? Uh huh, yeah. yeah.", Eunhee fast talked.

"So in the end of that long explanation. It's a no?"

Eunhee nodded like her head was on fire.

"Okay. I'll tell him."

"Anyi!", Eunhee grabbed her arm as she was getting up and off of the bed.

"He doesnt deserve a face to face conversation with you! Write him a note."

"Arasso. Arasssooooo!", Minju pushed off eunhee's hand, not knowing what to do. 

"Euuuunnnheeeeee!", Sungmin sang from outside the door.

"Ohai!", she ran up to him for a hug.

"Our manager hyung told us we have a charity concert next month!"

"Jinjja? Can we come?", EunHee eyed Minju who was sitting on her bed yawning.

"For free.", Sungmin winked. Eunhee's heart went 'doogeun.doogeun.doogeun'

"Ahh. Oppa...Kyopta!", Eunhee squished his cheeks.

"Aish! Haha. And you guys get to meet SHINee and f(x)! you know them right?"

"Huh? We're from America. We don't know anything. I just barely learned the lyrics to Bonamana!", Minju explained.

"Ah...Right...I forgot," he hit himself lightly on the head. " You'll like them for sure though!" 

"I'm excited!", Minju patted her lap.

"You just get to see us sweat and sing, that's about it!"

"Ooooooo! Boring!",Eunhee joked and tiptoed away.

Sungmin played along and pretended to go after her.

Minju just sat in her room. seeking her stationery set...just like Kyuhyun did.

_

Kyu oppa. I'm so sorry. I'm with your hyung Donghae.  I hope that your not too upset. We can always be friends! I'm sure there's someone else for you out there. I still love you though, as a dongsaeng! -Minju :3

He just lay there on his bead, kicking his blanket alll over, making ruffling sounds. Leeteuk  who was next to him just snored loud so he took it as a sign that no one was disturbed by the noise.

Donghae was using the restroom. When he walked out after washing up and passed by kyuhyun's room. He heard ruffles of frustration. He knew his dongsaeng, he knew that there was something wrong.

"Kyu!", Donghae's sharp whisper hit Kyuhyun's ears instantly.

"Oh hyung!", he replied. he wrinkled the note under his pillow and signaled for his hyung to take a seat on his bed.

"Why are you so upset?"

"Molla...", he trailed off, "Hyung...You're dating Minju...R-rightt?"

"Yeah..She's so cute.", Kyuhyun could see Donghae's smile even in the dark night.

"Oh...okay. Do you love her?"

"A lot"

-

One Week Later

-

"Where are you taking us! Ahhh!", Shelly cried as the boys blindfolded the four girls.

"To see somthing boring and meet someone you'll hate", Shindong said with total sarcasm. He hadn't been able to spend time with them, because he was with his girlfriend. But he came back for practice for the charity concert. Minju, Mary and Shelly were pushed into the van. Eunhee wasn't with them because, as the oldest girl,  she wanted a job. Sungmin was bummed but supported her anyway. Eunhee will meet them after her interviews.

-

"One! Two! Three!", the blindfolds flew off.

"Yuck this is boring.", shelly looked around. She saw Minju already on her soft feet, twirling around.

"I love this~", she sang.

"Really?" Donghae asked.

She winked at him and he got the signal. He stuck out his arm and caught her as she threw herself at him, as they embraced into a long hug.

"HEYDIDY'ALLJUSTSEETHAT. TENTENTEN!", Heechul joked in english. Mary laughed along. He walked over and patted her back and they kept up the laughter.

Kyuhyun didn't like this, "Hyung. when is noona coming?", he asked Shindong.

"Oh I'll call", Shindong went towards his bag to get his phone.

"Oh hey look! Eunhee's calling."

-AT THE SAME EXACT MOMENT AS THATT-

"I GOT THE JOB?!", Eunhee was about to screen with excitment.

"Yeah! As long as you know how to make coffee and you're friendly...You seem friendly enough to me!", her kind boss said.

"Of course I do, I'm from America!"

"Jinjja? You're korean is very fluent!"

"Ahh! Kamsahaminda! I am, but I was just born there!"

"Oh! Customers are coming! I'll see you tomorrow!", she squealed as she began to walk off with a big grin of satisfication.

She walked the streets and took out the papeer that Leeteuk had given her with an address on it.

She called for a taxi and showed the man the paper, he nodded and let her in the car.

The car ride was silent and still. When the short car ride came to a stop, she took out her money and handed him the fee and tip.

"Kamsahaminda!" and she walked out.

Her bangs hit her eyes as she closed the door. The Autumn wind was getting on her thin nerves. She struggled to keep them out of her eyes as she walked. She dialed Leeteuk's number and called for which floor they they were on.

"Oh, Anyeong!! Eunhee!"

"What floor are you guys on? You didn't write it down."

"The seventh floor." Leeteuk said as he laughed at Heechul making another joke.

"Oh! Okay!" Eunhee closed her phone and skipped to the entrance. Some guys stopped her. They were in black suits and both had pink ties. 

"Who are you?" they said with every kind of seriousness. 

"ANYEONG! I'm Chae Eunhee! I'm here for Super Junior!"

"Sorry, fangirls are not allowed"

"I'm not a fangirl." 

They snorted, "Typical fangirl answer."

She asked herself. What the freak is a fangirl anyways...WEIRD

"What's a fangirl anyway?"

"She's not easy," one of the guys wearing shades told the other. 

"WHAT NOW? YOU GUYS ARE INSANE! DO YOU NEED ME TO CALL LEETEUK OPPA?!" she exploded. She almost wanted to say she was dating Sungmin. But she shushed. They stared at her, signaling her to prove it.

She called Leeteuk again. 

"YAH! Why aren't you here girl?! Sungmin is so anxious! What did you do to him?! He misses you! Hur-"

"AISH! OPPA! I'M WITH THE SECURITY!" 

Then a long pause came along.

"Oh, I forgot to tell them..."

"Yeah! They think I'm a fangirl, WTF IS THAT?" from the background, Eunhee could hear Sungmin, "That's Eunhee?" then his voice got louder, "YEONIN! BALI!" she blushed at her boyfriend's goofyness. They had promised to call each other Yeobbo and Yeonin over the week. 

"Anyway, come down, the security won't let me in! Arasseo?"

"OKAY!" Sungmin raced.

"HE'S COMING!" Leeteuk said.

Seconds later, a sweaty Sungmin entered their sight.

The security guards were slumped with a guilty look on their face. 

"YEO-" Sungmin almsot blurted, "EUNHEE-AH! WE WERE WAITING!" he resisted to hug her.

"HI!" she beamed at his sight.

"Oh...mihaenae!" the guards said.

"It's okay! But Leeteuk hyung might have another talk with you guys! Run when you can!" Sungmin patted the guards' back with a chuckle

"Again?"

"Haha, we've had some issues with these fellas, but their cool so their staying" Sungmin turned to the guards, "Don't worry, I'll be sure that he's not rash."

He put his arm around Eunhee and walked her inside. She looked around  the place and spotted "SM ENTERTAINMENT" she thought, This is probably their company? One of her eyebrows squiggled in question. Sungmin glanced at her when he pushed the elevator button. 

"What?" he asked her, seeing her eyebrow.

"Hm?" she asked, sounding like she was out of it.

"Aiyoo!" he played with her hair. 

They walked into the elevator holding hands now. They watched as the numbers on the screen grew, showing floors that they passed. When it reached the 4th floor, the elevator rumbled like it was hungry. Eunhee eeked at the sudden movement and Sungmin brought her in his arms for protection. The elevator came to a stop and out. Sungmin flung out his phone and sent a text to Shindong. He used his phone as light and pressed the emergency button. Eunhee trembled and her teeth chittered and chattered. She stood in his arms shaking as he patted her back and kissed her forehead as they awaited for help.