Chapter One; Do I Like Her? Or Not?

Merry-Go-Round

Minju, Eunhee, Mary, and Shelly were on their way to Super Junior's dorm. They slept through the whole flight to Korea. After about an hours worth of drive, they arrived in front of the Super Junior's dorm. The taxi driver heaved out their luggage and left. Shelly was overly excited to see a totally new place. She runs up to the door and kicks it since she cant reach the doorbell. Shelly's only five. Minju, Eunhee, and Mary are all 16. With Minju being the youngest, next comes Mary, and Eunhee's the oldest. Donghae opens the door so very enthusiastically it scared all of them. 

"ANNEONG! WHO'S MINJU?!" smiled Donghae. 

"I am," Minju said without hesitating.

By then, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Eunhyuk were already crowding around the door. All five of them stared wide-eyed at Minju. She noticed Ryeowook shift his stare towards Mary. His expression immediately changed. He looked dazzled. Meanwhile, Sungmin blushed at the sight of Eunhee.

Shelly, who was unaware of the situation, clapped her hands and exclaimed, "STARING CONTEST! YAAYY!" 

Within a blink, They all scattered to carry the girls' suitcases. Ryeowook ran towards Mary's suitcases, and Sungmin walked hesitantly towards Eunhee's suitcases. Donghae and Kyuhyun were already carrying Minju's suitcases up to her room. After the boys left, Siwon walked out of the living room. 

"MINJU-AHH, I've been worrying about you guys since yesterday night!" 

"Oppa," Eunhee and Mary said in sync. "Thank you for letting us stay here. We promise we won't be a burden!"

"Ahh, it's fine. I love guests, come on in! Don't stay outside!" 

The dorm felt a lot like home. Kyuhyun came downstairs and found all four of them standing in the kitchen, not knowing what to do. 

(Aish, that Siwon, he just left them here without showing them to their rooms?)"HERE LET ME SHOW YOU GUYS TO YOUR ROOMS" Kyuhyun said. 

(I rate him a 9.8, cute, sweet, caring...)"Kamsamhamida." said Minju. 

The others remained silent as they walked up the long staircase. The girls gasped in awe as they saw the second floor. It was beautiful. Suddenly, Ryeowook popped out of nowhere and asked Mary if she needed help and who she was going to room with. Shelly tugged on Mary's black jeans. 

"Can I sleep with you?" begged Shelly. 

"Sure! Why not?"

Shelly beamed. Out of everyone of Minju's friends, she liked Mary the best. She was really nice and read the best bedtime stories. Mary loved to babysit kids, at one point of her life, she wants to organize a special daycare for kids under 5. Ryeowook quickly lead Mary and Shelly to their room. Kyuhyun felt a rush of heat and Minju's eyes turned to him. 

"C'mon, where's our room?" Minju asked.

(Oh, man. Her eyes are beautiful.)"Right this way."

Eunhee nudged Minju and smiled. Kyuhyun left them alone in their room so they could unpack and organize their room. The two girls finished unpacking. Eunhee had a feeling Donghae and Kyuhyun both like Minju. She and Minju needed to talk. 

(We definitely need to talk...after I finish folding my clothes)"Yah! MINJU-AH! YOU AND I NEED TO TALK AFTER THIS ARASO?"

"Araso!"(Geez, what has gotten into this woman?) *shakes head* 

Eunhee and Minju finished unpacking. Eunhee ran towards Minju.

"GUESS WHO'S IN LOOVVEEE!~" then she whispered,"I think Donghae and Kyuhyun both fell for you!"

"BOYAH!" 

"MY DONGSAENG GOT LOVERS!" Eunhee seemed so happy. 

"AISH, UNNIEEE..." shushed Minju."But to be honest, I think Donghae is really cute. Kyuhyun is cute too, But...he's not a 10. He's a 9.8"

"BOH?! My dongsaeng is a PLAYER?!" Eunhee joked.

"Yah! Bonsoriyeyo!" Minju playfully hit Eunhee on the back. 

**Bonsoriyeyo=What are you talking about**

"OWW my back!" pouted Eunhee. 

"mihanae" Minju apologized. 

Just then, Donghae popped in and plopped on Minju's bed.

"Are you guys hungry?" he smiled.

"DNEH!" exclaimed Minju. 

"Care for some Bulgolgi?"

They both nodded. Eunhee didnt want to leave out the other two, so she offered to go tell them.

"I'll go and tell the others that it's time dinner." 

"Alright, mind if I ask you to tell the other members too?" asked Donghae.

"No problem." said Eunhee. "You two go first."

(Alright! This is my chance.) Donghae thought.

Donghae grabbed MInju's hand and pulled her to the kitchen. His sudden move surprised both Minju and Eunhee. Once they were out of sight. Eunhee spazzed over the fact that Donghae held her dongsaeng's delicate hand. She walked towards Mary and Shelly's room and heard Shelly laughing hysterically like she's heard the funniest thing ever. She opened the door and found Shelly rolling on the floor, laughing her off. And Mary just innocently staring at her. 

"What happened?" Eunhee asked in concern.

"I burped and then she laughed from 4 minutes ago, up until now," Mary shrugged. "What's so funny about my burp?" she mumbled.

Eunhee picked Shelly up from the ground and calmed her down. Mary stared in awe as Shelly listened to Eunhee's words and stopped laughing. Mary tried to calm her down, but nothing would work. 

"We're going to get ourselves some bulgolgi tonight!" 

"WAAAAAAAHOOOOOO!" Shelly jumped up and down on the bed. Bulgolgi was her favorite meal for dinner. 

"We better get going. I still have to get the other members. AND BOY AM I HUNGRY." 

"It's okay! You two go down. I'll go get the other members." Mary said eagerly. 

"Sure thing! Shelly, let's go down to the kitchen yeah?"

Shelly bobbed her head up and down. 

Eunhee and Shelly walked down to the kitchen and stopped when they heard Donghae and Minju chatting with each other.

"Where'd Siwon, Hangeng, and Kibum go?" asked Minju. 

"Them? Oh, they have rehearsals for MBC Countdown. They were chosen to host the show tomorrow." 

"Ahh, I see." Minju nodded. 

Minju seems to be struggling about something. She couldn't unscrew the cap of the spicy sauce, and Donghae noticed. 

"Here, let me help you." He put his arms around Minju, put his hands on top of Minju's and unscrewed the cap. Minju turned her head and gazed into Donghae's big round eyes. She felt a rush of blood flow to her ears. Her ears turned tomato red. He smiled at her. 

"Minju-ah, even though I don't know you much..." Donghae whispered. "I..kind of...like..you"

Eunhee heard a gasp behind her and whirled around. Kyuhyun had his hand over his mouth and his eyes looked overly sad. He sat on the stairs and covered his face. 

(Maybe I do like her. How come I've never felt like this before?) He heard those 5 words ringing inside his head. 'I kind of like you.' 'I kind of like you.' 'I kind of like you.' 'I kind of like you.' 'I kind of like you.' 'I kind of like you.'He shook his head and found Eunhee and Shelly staring at him. Eunhee seemed concerned.

"Oppa! Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine, I just..." he thought of an excuse. "needed to get used to the light." he managed a smile.

"Oh? Okay then, let's go get some dinner!" Eunhee and Shelly made their way towards the kitchen table. 

Donghae and Minju were in the same position when Eunhee and Shelly arrived at the table. 

Minju blushed and Donghae let go. None of them bothered to explain. A few moments later, Kyuhyun came trudging to the table with Ryeowook, Yesung, Sungmin, Heechul, Leeteuk, and Eunhyuk behind. Thanks to Heechul, the awkward moment was broken.

"YOWASSUP,YOUARESOGORGEOUS,NICEWEATHERTODAY!"